Supporter
now for my raskal og plants....here the first

DSCN0487
DSCN0488
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
finally plant 3...she got a lil stressed cuz she was transplanted about 4 days after the other, i ran outta buckets, my fault...she just got hit with come cal-mag and is reviving quite well...:)

DSCN0493
DSCN0494
W

Worddd

looking good man! everythings looking healthy, i'm sure they are gonna like getting topped

keep up the good work!
Worddd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
they comin along nicely!

looking good man! everythings looking healthy, i'm sure they are gonna like getting topped

keep up the good work!
Worddd

Thanks guys, hope to start putting up stuff to impress when they get some nuggets on them. got alot of bad ass growers on this site, shit intimidates me :) ~SMF~

E

Elemental

Hey there!great looking plants!cant wait for see your TORO milky with them!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks bro....man i love having another cat thats a fellow skater around here, makes it feel a lil more like home! ill most def post toro rips when these are done bro, and good luck picking out your toro, its like getting a new member to the family LOL :)

E

Elemental

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!always my pleasure!

unfortunally i cant remember the Thread about skateboarding here!maybe the Ape's,so we are alots here to skate!Swerve also!hes in good company with P.Rod!one of hte younghest ever with tons of tricks and great style so far!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fTD1muGt-8

great style,cool sound!

we got also a DRY SIEVE 'master who is Hrpuffnstuff hes also a HUMAN'BIBLE about skateboarding!and Sanvanalona!!he know all the skate spots in barcelona a good Skate mecca in Eu!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToX7bjxeykA

SEEM ONLY GREAT VIBES HERE,NO HATERS!JUST RELAX AND PASSION!!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my first of my cali Connection showed her sex....my first Deadhead OG female, and shes peeerdy....anyone have a take on what shes lookin like? dom looking chem or sfv?

DSCN0575
DSCN0576
DSCN0577
DSCN0574
C

CAPO

Those leaves look a little fat for SFV bro....
I can't believe she's showing sex that little......on some of my Raskal OG's, what I thought was a claw coming ended up being another node. My Chem phenos were the first to lift skirt.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thats what i was thinking, they are looking more Chemdog 91 to me, but im sure there still a decent amount of sfv in it but i hope its way Chemdog 91 dom LOL as im sure alot of other people growin out deadhead right now are

E

Elemental

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it...........

Will be an other Genetic 'justice i bet!

Great looking healty vegging plants!

Top Bottom