Got Dank ?

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

nice aligee,ye got to love the whitefire:mad0233:
no doubt thanks whitefire is something special this pheno i run is a straight hashplant for real!!!! gonna get some single plant shots up soon>>> these are gonna be some big girls !!!

:passingjoint:
:

Aligee

Aligee

!!!!!!!

great job ....setup........ my friend!

thanks bro ive been dreaming of this room!!! since i taught myself how to grow LOL !!! thank God for overgrow.com
LOL!!! now i can go thru all these beans ive been buying cant wait to do a whole room of whitefire!!! got about five in there right now talk about using almost a whole pallet of black gold coco for this room !!! im gonna let the pics do the talking on this one ... get at me lets do that !!!

Aligee

Aligee

...these are out of my pheno searching room!!!

Picture_070.jpg
whitefire
next six pics one of my whiteurkle keepers vvv
Picture_075.jpg
Picture_080.jpg
Picture_078.jpg

Picture_079.jpg
Picture_077.jpg
Picture_076.jpg

urkle bubblegum vvv
Picture_072.jpg
Picture_073.jpg

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow.. looks insane bro.. they all do.. and that straw18 just makes me jealous!! lol

Aligee

Aligee

Wow.. looks insane bro.. they all do.. and that straw18 just makes me jealous!! lol
thanks bro!!! I'm looking for that strawberry pheno for sure this might be it never had kksc but ain't that a sativa
pheno ?? anyone ?? between the kksc x white,x18 I'm sure I'll find it no problem !!! gonna pop this second pack of whitebubba see what else I can find !!! thanks OGR you should be breeder of the year in my book ... thanks again homie !!!

S

slimjoint

wow bro killin it, i wasnt so sure about the white urkles and almost considered trading a pack with a friend, but this changed my mind. i wanna be puffin on whatever you got.

Aligee

Aligee

wow bro killin it, i wasnt so sure about the white urkles and almost considered trading a pack with a friend, but this changed my mind. i wanna be puffin on whatever you got.
THANKS !!!
lol!!! m puffin some green crack right now !!!I'll burn some!!!! but ya I havnt had a bad pheno from OGR gear
yet the hardest part is picking which one to keep this
kkscx18 is something else the smells coming off of her are crazy good !!! I kept three phenos of the UW gonna run them again and pick one mom to keep !!!!

S

slimjoint

in that case i should get to work
:tongueout

nice job with those, ill be waiting for the dry nugs shots.:anim_30:

IMG00062 20100530 0815
IMG00061 20100530 0814
Aligee

Aligee

no doubt candles get the flip on the first !!! might chuck some pollen on a few gots a nice
whitexG13 male that looks promising very unique like nothing I've ever seen well see !!! that gear u got looks like something to reckon with I gots swerves ogbx2 & bubbaBx in the stable ...I'm having a blast popping all these beans !!!

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Well bro them ladies look pretty frosty and that x18 looks like some good cough too. Great lookin girls and congrats on those strains. :D

Aligee

Aligee

thanks bro just doing what I love !!! to do passion baby !!!lol can't wait for these lil alien kush babies to do there thang now that's gonna be something else !!! gonna double the space real soon !!!

D

Dr Tweed

man those are impressive aligee looks killer cant wait to see what you do with those alien kush

Aligee

Aligee

thanks again !!! gonna play with them AK for sure ...how's them firexbubba doin?that's one I missed !!!sampling some whitexbubba ri now !!!bubba kush goodness all the way !!! !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Thx fellas my room is blooming real nice girls are loving that AN connesuer it is a forest already at week 3 can i say trees OMG lol !!! white fires are over 5 feet tall crazy !!!everything looks like its done stretching buds are forming like a storm !!!10 gallons of coco each is the way indeed gonna be a task trimming all this gangja !!!come another month LOL !!! heres a pic from my iphone say last week(uploading as we speak ) i think gotta take my nikon to these girls soon

Top Bottom