Gotta Love The Kush

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BombBP

BombBP

Day 46 Flower

She is looking uber good:dance. Hey, OGR, whats the average flower time on these. I was expecting 70-75 days. She looks like she might be done a lil sooner.

New 185
New 186
New 187
New 188
New 189
New 197
BombBP

BombBP

Day 49 Flower

I'm going to start flushing next watering. Looks like she has maybe a few more weeks:).

New 209
New 210
New 211
New 212
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up man.. I cut mine between 63-70 days.. Great job and nice pics.. Man I can't believe you didn't take any cuts.. Do you have any of those seeds left in case you can't revegg??

BombBP

BombBP

Do you have any of those seeds left in case you can't revegg??
Sure don't M2M;(. My plan was to take cutings from all three but the moving thing kind of threw off a few of my plans. I'm confident I can reveg her though;)...hopefully:sweating.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice plant you got!! Good luck on the reveg ur deff gonna wanna do that. Really nice thread you got on her. Thanks.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah you're definetly doing a geat job.. Between these and some BubbaChunk's I just ran, they are some of the most beautiful indicas I've grown... I recently got some other indica goodies to play with.. such as DeepChunk/Sensi Hashplant, Afkansastan/Pacifica, and some others.. If the revegg thing don't work out I got your back.. Keep postin them great pics.. Be easy man...

C

choking420

you shoulda saved some seeds or at least made some clones. when you reveg a budded plant and try to bud her again its not going to have the same intense high or yield as a plant that was never flowered.

O

ograskal

you shoulda saved some seeds or at least made some clones. when you reveg a budded plant and try to bud her again its not going to have the same intense high or yield as a plant that was never flowered.

I've done it several times and i couldnt see a difference at all..I've done it with Schrom, ECSD, and Green Crack and they were all just as good as the first time i ran them...You just reveg her take cuts and root and veg them all over again..I've never tried to actually re-flower the same plant i was revegging though..~ogr

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I've done it several times and i couldnt see a difference at all..I've done it with Schrom, ECSD, and Green Crack and they were all just as good as the first time i ran them...You just reveg her take cuts and root and veg them all over again..I've never tried to actually re-flower the same plant i was revegging though..~ogr

Im with you there OGR!! Never noticed any difference even when re-flowering a re-veg. :dance RB

BombBP

BombBP

Thank you a lot and not trying to be rude but this isn't my first rodeo:dance. I've revegged and reflowered the revegged plant, took cuttings from a revegged plant and flowered cuttings taken from a revegged plant...never had a problem. The key is leaving enough growth and giving strong doses of N and, learned this from someone but can't remember who, rain water imo. I'll update in a few minutes...just gave her a good flush today. Nothing but water here on out:D.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you getting any kind of smell from her?? Just love them kush buds.. They'll cure up nice and tight..

BombBP

BombBP

She actually smells quite skunky. I had one outside that smells like lemon diesel. You get that from any of yours?

O

ograskal

Hey wassup BompBP..everything is lookin Excellent Bro..The last one of these I finished looked more like the Ghani Kush but smelled straight up Like OG Lemoney Pine fuel..The Ghani Kush used in this cross smells like a Stinky Skunky Kush and really stinks..Thats prolly what your smellin, that Ghani kush in her! ~ogr

BombBP

BombBP

Thank you for the info OG:). What are your average flowering times with this strain?

R

rounders02

great job BP, they are looking nice fatting up real good for ya and looking sticky..:dance.looks like your in for a treat...

BombBP

BombBP

Day 55 Flower

This is one frosty girl. I'm loving this plant:D. The buds are hard as a rock. Checked the triches today and surprisingly she hardly has an amber trich on her.

New 250
New 251
New 252
New 253
New 254
New 255
New 256
New 257

Latest posts

Top Bottom