Gotta Love The Kush

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ELITE GENETICS

i like the way you describe the taste,im sure it will be a great cut to keep, you coulda made it make that 1 nana anyways,even the slightest light leak for more then 5 sec can cause nana's(some pollenless, some carry tiny amount enough to make 1-4 seeds)

BombBP

BombBP

Thanks EG. I might have to pop these babies and see what I get. Btw, I have new growth on the mother today so reveg is successful so far:rock.

BombBP

BombBP

OGKxAK revegging

She just started to show new growth yesterday. Took about 2 weeks;).

New 386
New 388
E

ELITE GENETICS

looks good, for those who dont know the best way reveg is to do like he did 24/0 flo or 18/6 MH but now that you see where the new growth is you can trim away some nugs & focus 100% of energy to the new shoots, give her some fertz with good amount of N(but only a lil so sure not to burn em up) & in a couple more weeks you'll have branches bushin then make sure you get a buncha cuts! save 1 for me,lol:rock

She just started to show new growth yesterday. Took about 2 weeks;).

BombBP

BombBP

This was revegged on 18/6 under a 250w hps;). I have new growth out of most of the bottom nugs and 2 of those top buds but the ones at the bottom were the biggest and easiest to get a pic of:). I'm going to give her a few more days of new growth before chopping anything off just to make sure another bud doesn't explode in growth. I would like to trim it down closer to the soil but if one of those head nugs takes off i'll leave it be. I gave it a STRONG dose of N when I put it back into veg and have been giving it the same dose every few days. She seems to like it:). I have quite a few plans for this lady:D.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
congrats on the harvest and the reveg man I hope she gives you many clones -

O

ograskal

Great Job on her Bro.....I'm glad you liked her enough to want to run her again...~ogr

H

HCC

Congrats on the harvest and the succesful reveg Bomb :yes

... sometimes you just cant let a special girl go, :inlove
i have a whitefire since yesterday in reveg and hope to be as succesful as you!

great show:rock

BombBP

BombBP

OGKxAK revegging

Here she is about 3 weeks into the reveg.

New 408
New 409
BombBP

BombBP

Update

This girl is revegging nicely. She already has 5 pointed leaves:). I'm going to give her another week then i'll build a mother room for her.

New 430
New 432
New 431
M

mr. revolution

hey BombBP nice plants. when i revegge i let the plant grow a while.this way it doesnt take as long for the clones to reach a good size.keep up the good work:smoke

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great man... She's definetly one to save... One of my new favorites for sure..

R

rounders02

looks like the reveg is working out, good to here,you will have plenty of nice cuts soon enough:happy...

BombBP

BombBP

Reveg is now COMPLETE

She's ready for the mother room....too bad I haven't built it yet:giggle. I'll build one for her this weekend and start cutting in a week or so. I am keeping her forever. My first and only mother plant:D...i'm proud of her. Damn good job OGR, this is some:punch.

New 476
New 477
New 478
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

That is some sweet lookin' buds! I plan on reveggin my ladies and now I know exactly what to do. Thanks for the great visuals BombBP.

http://i229.invalid.com/albums/ee205/caligirl_070/marijuana.jpg

Top Bottom