Granddaddys Black Cherry Og Seed Run With Others

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150121 012855
.........granddaddy black cherry og " LUDENS" pheno I named her that in veg because of her smell she put out ...she is taller the her sis but they are totally 2 diff smells both fair on yield and crystal production smells kushy / cherry ish ..clones well both pheno types do takes spray well

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I'm letting them go 55 days ..short pheno seemed to have took to the flush a bit faster as well as may b a bit more ripe at 55 Ludens could go 60 ...I might let her live to see 60 days.....

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

More pics To marrow ..sour boggle...fire fighter...another pheno of strawberry kush...2 pheno of kaliman cheese #1..blue ace of spade..and my Bruce banner#3...then I will start my big room up 17 thoudies and 41 mixed plants some of the above and more new ones ..skunk#1 sensi..mendo kush from gage green ..rug burn and Scott's og...seeds are getting popped as well :)... I got a pack of ..flo..true blueberry. .grape krush..blueberry. ..from dj short's newest drop and want to lay the curiosity in my mind to rest if I can get some nice tasty colorful representations of his gear ..I tried the cocoa kush yes ago not knowing about his mutants popped a whole pack and all of them turned out mutants to the point I tossed them all out 1 not knowing better that his strains just do that to a supposed extent ...2 I'm ocd I guess but it was a eye sore to see mutants in my garden not veg well at all or clone etc .....I'm very curious about his gear yrs later I know he supposed pics new mom's and dad's each run he dj short has so each drop will b different some better some worse far as strains and drops ...

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150122 015455
.........kaliman cheese #1 ..stretchy'er pheno at day 52..really grew like a typical cheese from anyone else I've ran short squat needs nitrogen in bloom to stay green all the foliage dies off in 3..4 wk into bloom turns yellow crunchy dead if not slammed with veg nutes on top of bloom lighter side of bloom nutes I'd recommend ..smell to the t like the blue cheese I ran from barneys farm first release yrs back I grabbed a pack of seeds ran newer version/release not the same ..smells great blueberry muffin/typical dank pungent cheese u can get much cheaper cheese seeds and get the same results from greenhouse imo unless ur looking for a male ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150122 015618
..........B.O.Gs sour boggle ..my keeper pheno ..grows great looks like this one is gonna want 9 wk she's not fading with my flush yet but it's chunky all the way to the bottom ..buds are rock hard already and smell like earthy kushy /sweet bubblegum clones great had the best female to male ratio of 3 B.O.G strains on these at 5 of 10 popped being female ..close friend has the others I'm getting clones of soon

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150122 022503
......... blue aces ..2 gal pot . I got this from Colorado by way of a pack of seeds I bought from a dispensary I don't remember the name of ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150122 022536
........BRUCE BANNER #3.. topped ..super cropped..pinched ..fim'd...u name it I did it to this plant ...picked this clone up from Colorado at star buds..about a year ago ...similar smells imo to the sour strawberry minus the mango ..great motivation smoke..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150122 140942
........BLUEBERRY X ACE OF SPADES. .DAY 52 OR 53 .. the elongated trichs and bulbous heads remind me of subcool strains no doubt ..very space queen ish resin production but smells like ..blueberry soda ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150128 003503
........already popped 5 grape krushes.2 never popped..2 full mutants from the start I tossed em ..6 headband from dna popped all 6 have tails..pondering on popping some more of this dj gear ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom