Granddaddys Black Cherry Og Seed Run With Others

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150131 155840
........ 17 thousand wtt.. mendo Dawg from gage green 4 diff phenos..2 phenos skunk #1 from sensi...rug burn from rd..Scott's og from rd..granddaddy black cherry 2 phenos...sour boggle ..sour grape.. this pic is just over 2 wk bloom using pro mix hp and Gh nutes similar to Lucas formula with my own swing on it ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I crossed this with a male OG from Colorado ..I've yet to delv into those seeds yet soon enough....i recently seen a plant of my "OG BOBBY JOHNSON" males og plants name X Kosher..my kut from first release seeds..plants were huge as was all the kush phenos from the pack from Colorado just not so tasty so I kept the male only after running tests found anything thus far crossed with him get bigger kush size vigorous no bending stem plants aka my kosher ..and my banana cut..pics soon proud parent;)

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150205 131456
.....DJ SHORT GRAPE KRUSH..from seed this plant is about 2..3 wk from seed .. already tossed 4 of them 2 never popped 2 complete mutants ..I am very aware dj short's gear has genetic mutations "in some phenos " supossed..so far I'm 3 for 3 on mutants ..my understanding is people have found killer smoke from these mutants but I personally have no time or space for things that I can't clone or keep around if it's killer and ocd enough that a shit looking plant will bother me beyond belief. .being said I'm going to be popping 5 more grape krush seeds ..totaling the amount to 10/whole pack I need a grape krush that grows at least semi good enough to clone I really don't care if that plant is a male or female ..if it's a male it may b a dud as well males from DJs gear have been know to be sterile. .it's only fair I pop the entire pack to find a keeper ..if I find nothing I will pop 5.flo..5.true blueberry. .5 blueberry seeds and continue this search for a grow able plant worth keeping ..these seeds aren't cheap and I've wanted to run djs gear for years now ..I ran cocoa kush a whole pack 5..6 years back and got all mutants in the entire pack tossed em on to the next type deal ..I'm determined to find a keeper but 4 packs of his stuff at 130$ pop not included the pack of cocoa kush brings it to 5 packs sure would b a big rip off to not find some decent smoke

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Sorry I ramble when I'm bitter ..but 5 packs ×130$ = 650$ plus shipping brings me up to 700$ easily .. that really would b a big shit in my hair to get all mutants/ fingers crossed

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Bam ..5 more grape krush popped waiting for them to peek out of the dirt now..3 black domina above dirt..6 headband from dna waiting on there first full set of leaves..and a new clone of Danks strawberrysplit OG...

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Pics of my " MACE " male aka GRIMACE from archive seeds. Doing some love making with my BANANA OG. tomorrow night I'll post em ..I'm trying to see if the male will shorten the height of the banana og and add a bit of a kick I feel the banana needs ..my cut / flowers tested at 22% thc but imo it still needs something. .maybe the grimace will shorten her ...the grimace male we chose was of a multitude of strains ran and all the males gathered up and bloomed in a tent ..3 grimace males .primordial frost....face off bx..my kosher x Bobby Johnson. ..skunk #1..Larry og..sour strawberry...20 more I can't even think of none the less 2 harvs back to back in the 12x12 tent packed full and 2 males made it thru..grimace #2 and our kosher x Bobby Johnson ...the grimace male we picked for smell.strong grapey erkle ish stank..flower size ..this thing packed on dense male flower formations...and was the only male in the 2 runs that had a complete coating of frost around and on the male flowers stayed short looking almost 100% indica..our male kosher x Bobby Johnson reeked like dank pine lemon og kush and had great hybrid vigor ...he's next in line to get some sexy time with the banana og cut

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150209 013422
..........."MACE" I KEEP THE MALES SMALL AS POSSIBLE AFTER I FIGURE OUT HOW BIG/FAST they flower and drop pollen . I can judge how big of a male I need to perform my current task ..smaller the better .specifically if your trying to contain as much pollen in the room from getting out to ruin other rooms/grows you don't need Pollinating in..I usually put my males in depending on flower time on mom and dad..a few various factors

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20150209 013219
........MOM ..Banana og ..same cut as my previous pics in this thread..3 wk in bloom ..this cut goes 9wk without being seeded..10..11 when seeded for good full brown tiger striped..some strains however do not provide anything but whites no matter what u do ..I eased off the breeders a bit after finding this out on my own with yrs of personal trial and errors..I in my mind cursed more than one breeder out for opening a pack of seeds to find little white bastards ..only to pop and be vigorous lol ..hit or miss imo..the banana makes great seeds unless u pick the wrong male as for most strains ..I'll take some more pics when I do the pollination phase ...sooner I get the male out a the tent the better..pollin can be a inhibitor of powdery mildew imo if left piled up on the leaves...i use paid brushes to minimize the mess and keep the shit where it need to be ..on the buds....

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Because my male blooms very fast ..mom takes 9..10 wk ..I put mom in the tent 2 1/2 WK b4 I put dad in ...let's momma get a bunch of bud sites ready to accept pollen..and imo if u time it just right vs putting them both in and letting them do there thing on there own will work just fine by the way ...but timed right more seeds will b harvested ...

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I fed her/him 1/8 strength veg nutes and instantly Pissd it off ..finicky on the nutes like most dj short strains I assume hopefully I get one of em to grow in my favor ...

Top Bottom