For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I threw the Grape Gas x Trop Cherry beans that Impulsivegrower gave me as freebies into a paper towel yesterday morning. I just checked on them. 5 for 5 showing tails within 32 hours of getting wet.
View attachment 1988864
I’m gonna get these going asap myself! Please share updates during the grow. Appreciate the support fam 🙏

These are unreleased but I’ve let a little out here and there. Im excited to see the results as I get ready to drop the full trop cherry feminized seed line! You’ve got some super exclusive gear my friend! Those were the only ones I let out of that cross. I also let 1 pack of the Tropicana Twist (apples and bananas X Trop cherry 🍒) out.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

An update on those grape gas x Trop Cherries. I live in MN on a 5 acre lot covered in oak trees so I'm struggling to find a spot with full sun. Or any sun for that matter. I literally keep the plants in a wheelbarrow so I can move them into the sunlight 3-4x per day. And thanks to the smoke from horrendous Canadian wildfires we are getting almost zero sunny days. So these plants are stretching pretty bad. I'm almost considering making room in my veg room to put them under stronger light. I haven't ran outdoor plants in 10+ years, so what do you guys think I should do?
20230617 173822
20230617 173616

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
An update on those grape gas x Trop Cherries. I live in MN on a 5 acre lot covered in oak trees so I'm struggling to find a spot with full sun. Or any sun for that matter. I literally keep the plants in a wheelbarrow so I can move them into the sunlight 3-4x per day. And thanks to the smoke from horrendous Canadian wildfires we are getting almost zero sunny days. So these plants are stretching pretty bad. I'm almost considering making room in my veg room to put them under stronger light. I haven't ran outdoor plants in 10+ years, so what do you guys think I should do?View attachment 1995183View attachment 1995186
I like a nice outdoor crop but personally I would love to see those rage indoors. It would be interesting to see how they express outdoors tho. You did receive the first pack ever released of that cross so you have a head start. Go for the indoor grow, document it and share it here, and maybe we can get you some more in the future 😉.

We are currently building a team of testers and collaborators that is gonna run thru some gear. Soon you will see some of these genetics grown in a commercial facility. Any keepers will have a final show down between what I find, my SoCal collaborators, and Leaf Logic Cultivation, a commercial operator based out of Oklahoma. We have some great stuff in the works!

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Thats cool, man. Congrats. Sounds like fun

I run a low pressure aero-system, so dirt ain't really my thing. I'm also running clones so I didn't want to throw those beans into the mix and have them be overshadowed by the much faster clones. I guess I could make a little space in the flower room and throw up an extra light, but I don't have any space in my veg room.

I dunno. I guess I'll figure something out. I can maybe throw up a light in the curing closet, as I have a couple weeks till the next harvest.

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

my grape gas 40 days in flower that I got from impulsive grower.
Wish I filled the table with them.
Thank you!
Nice, bro. That looks killer.

Mine are 16 days into flower. I can already tell by the stem rub that she's special. And she clones like a dream. She's the fastest to root out of my 9 strains. Vigorous AF in veg too.

dsp

dsp

Yes, very fast rooter.
I had the light to close a few weeks in and had some burn prior to defoliating and it recovered very fast as well. So I'm sure they could be better.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hello how much are the seeds and do you have a list? Normally I prefer clones but at the moment I just don't have the room but I can hold onto seeds for a bit. I hate to be that guy as well but if possible could you gave a flavor profile to your strains or just let me know which would be the most candy like? Sorry to crush your thread and thank you for your time! Have a good day?
Citrus7144

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hello how much are the seeds and do you have a list? Normally I prefer clones but at the moment I just don't have the room but I can hold onto seeds for a bit. I hate to be that guy as well but if possible could you gave a flavor profile to your strains or just let me know which would be the most candy like? Sorry to crush your thread and thank you for your time! Have a good day?
Citrus7144
Check your message 😉

Top Bottom