For Sale Grape 🍇 Gas ⛽️ Clones (CLTVTD/Compound) 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Here’s a clone vendor and their prices for breeder cuts which go up to 1500$!!! Save yourself the hassle and hit the inbox for hella good deals and freebies
847CC410 D8D2 4CFD 8DD9 F8A056D34327
Thats just disgusting.... i honestly didnt even believe that 100 was a good deal.... til now i guess.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thats just disgusting.... i honestly didnt even believe that 100 was a good deal.... til now i guess.
Had a clone guy follow me on Instagram recently and he has some stuff I wanted so I asked for a trade. He said he doesn’t trade but offered a 50% coupon 😂
His list prices were worst then the one impulsive showed with the discount. Comical! Remember for every person paying those crap prices someone probably getting them for free or very cheap. A good percentage of the clones I sell use to fetch a grand as well.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Had a clone guy follow me on Instagram recently and he has some stuff I wanted so I asked for a trade. He said he doesn’t trade but offered a 50% coupon 😂
His list prices were worst then the one impulsive showed with the discount. Comical! Remember for every person paying those crap prices someone probably getting them for free or very cheap. A good percentage of the clones I sell use to fetch a grand as well.
Yep, people are just gross 🤣🤣 i dont have anything near what you and impulsive do, but regardless, i cant even manage to sell them at $15 for 1 or 5 for 50 of any strain, not just 1.. yet alone $100, or $1000+ i throw away like 15-20 clones every time i cut them, so ive since given up.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Will it be an issue with temps around and below freezing where I’m at?
I’ve yet to have issues but theres ways to insulate them and also hot hands packs right @Trustfall ? I think I remember you using that method too before…

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve yet to have issues but theres ways to insulate them and also hot hands packs right @Trustfall ? I think I remember you using that method too before…
Got these boxes off uline for this year, just adding on 20 bucks to the shipping if people want them. I cut the box that surrounds them and flip it inside out because it says rush perishable and figure some people may not want that. Or you can order box to fit the insulator.
With hot packs just be careful not to warm them up too much because when the temps fluctuate they transpire more.

EE1F724A 5E48 4770 B5CE 6EEBEFB0D7EC
6AB13082 773A 42E9 8B29 9CC1F6CC88C4
1012C452 98A4 4E3D 83A1 42F073777E6E
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Got these boxes off uline for this year, just adding on 20 bucks to the shipping if people want them. I cut the box that surrounds them and flip it inside out because it says rush perishable and figure some people may not want that. Or you can order box to fit the insulator.
With hot packs just be careful not to warm them up too much because when the temps fluctuate they transpire more.
Thanx for the tip big dawg! I used to love getting bags from uline back in the day. They had a sticky tab bag that was super legit. Just pull the tab and roll up the bag and you got a nice tight packaged product

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

One RS 11 clone ordered Tuesday. 2 showed up Thursday (many thanks bro) on a chilly December evening looking healthy and blowing up roots.
74917068 E323 4D60 832B BD339BE2E211
54A355C2 0224 42AF BB82 E7179EA4B6F5

66CBD3C8 FB74 41AB A351 00A57E0420B6

Threw them straight into half gallon coco pots and gave them a decent feed and some CFL to wake them up.
2C4E3A7C 593C 4BBB BE5E 927D9BA64CCC

Perking right up this morning for being on a 45° doorstep 12 hours before.
AAE89AC3 843E 4AB5 B8DA 3242390779F2

Really nice big cuts. Very healthy. Really well packaged. Got tracking information a couple hours after I ordered. Can’t wait to get these genetics in the rotation. Also can’t wait to start running those grape gas BX beans. Thanks again dude. Cheers

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 holiday raffle giveaway!!! Every 50$ spent with me or @Trustfall gets you a number to pick for the raffle! 🚨

Hit the link ⬇️ for more details

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You are slaying it big dawg! Look how iced out she is! What lights is she growing under? This is gonna be my 5x5 in like a month as long as I keep at it! Look at her swell! 👀
Mostly the 630 watt cmh super sticky and frosty. Yields always a little lower from the cmh side but that’s on. The intersection of light between the hps and cmh is the best spot to be in though. Those plants get the best of both worlds.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Yeah I was gonna post my best too but it pretty much looks just like ur guys so whatevs 😜 Fr tho I find this strain to be a great addition to my smokes. It’s potent asf but I can smoke it during the day and be fine. Outta space but I really wanna pull the trigger on that RS 11. Tough standard to live up to mate. 🌱❤️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah I was gonna post my best too but it pretty much looks just like ur guys so whatevs 😜 Fr tho I find this strain to be a great addition to my smokes. It’s potent asf but I can smoke it during the day and be fine. Outta space but I really wanna pull the trigger on that RS 11. Tough standard to live up to mate. 🌱❤️
Throw another shrimp on the Barbie there mate and get in the raffle giveaway!😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom