Grape Ape Genetics

• Thread starter akaKGB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

apothecary bret

did you help them with the breeding of the kings kush dont you have a version to be honest i would rather run your gear over arjans the kk were herm but controlable
natural_medicines_009.jpg

No. we did not assist in breeding the kings kush.

M

MSL Foundation

hey B good to see you on the boards. That Grape Ape is infamous everyone is hungry for that strain.

I will hit you up later today we have got to hang soon!

B

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Experience with the ape

I have seen a particular clone only cut of grape ape get seeds in the buds. I never had the problem (with the seeds, except one time in ffof), but a friend did consistenly get seeds and stopped running the ape. (I think it was due to lightleaks and working with light on during flowering dark period)

Turns pure purple when grown organically, with chems, had to drop temps and or flower longer for more purpling. The cut came from mendo. Excellent taste. Like her more than gdp. Skinnier leaves than some kushes, but not a stretchy sativa. imho. Easy to grow, easy to pull 1.5+ per 1k. Gets really stinky. (supposedly it is the skunk in her)

Some pics of ape pulled at 56 days. 'Was not as purple as normal (63-70days) but was still super tasty. People loves the taste and could not keep the meds around.

When she purples up more she has more bag appeal to the purp lovers.
GRAPEAPE21.jpg

GRAPE_APE_DRY.jpg

S

sativaboost420

grape ape is a local strain where im from but none of it is purple i got some seeds out of a batch that i grew 2 of them under my 400whps and they came out bomb the taste is the best

P

paperplane

I got a grape ape cut that was scored over 5 years ago. It was scored up North out of Humboldt. Very Nice strain! Very strong, grows w/ lots of vigor. My buddy has been running it for over 5 years! He passed a few cuts down to me, So far I like.

J

jetcat

I've heard it rumored to be another pheno of mendo purps or urkle... sounds like it might be more involved however. I would def like to try one.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Real Apocethary Genetics Grape Ape by Brett Bogue

Here's quick sick pick and a link for the whole grow! Frickin amazing!!!!!

Grape Ape
MEGA956

MEGA956

//Damn, I never thought that those lights would ^^^
work so well.

//What was the yield??

:sign0005:

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

GA

I popped some Gorilla Grape x Grape Ape beans. Gonna do a selective bred F2 pollenation. Create a nice stable cross and isolate Grape Apish male and eventually cube it so we can all have her in bean form!! Great job with all the garden in this thread.have a good one fellas

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, Im not sure where HE got it. I just have been trying to get information on this strain this forever and found this grow here on the site mentioned in the above link. He may mention where he got it, not sure. Pm him. I dont have an account on that Forum. But he may be able to help you out. Im working on beans. So keep me in mind.
(By the way, sorry for the link Logic. No disrespect bro. And Im not trying to jack this thread either. Im going to post one on my grows this evening guys. Sorry, once again.)

B

Blaze215

I popped some Gorilla Grape x Grape Ape beans. Gonna do a selective bred F2 pollenation. Create a nice stable cross and isolate Grape Apish male and eventually cube it so we can all have her in bean form!! Great job with all the garden in this thread.have a good one fellas

Any updates?

JAWS

JAWS

ya dude any up-date....i know there is atleast one dude working her but hes not happy with it yet so theres no seeds being passed around yet...
some-body please:hi

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Grape ape seeds located at apothecary seeds

kooter840

kooter840

qleanerquest is away for a couple months.......but I know 4 a fact that everything is safe and sound when he gets out! I guarentee something will b happening.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I just dusted some Grape Ape with some of my Magic Merlin Bx1 pollen. This should be a nice one, adding some more height and weight to the variety. Smells soo good, sweet and earthy "purple" smell.

Peace

O

organicmeds

Hey Bret, I used to have a cut of grape ape from what I was told.....It was very sweet grape tasting strain, rock nugs, Kief like a mofo(when you picked up a nug, it was like picking up powdered donut), very blurpy. Outdoor it yielded crazy. I was wondering if that was your cut and where I could get one. I am in central valley, I would be willing to travel far just to get the cut too. Thanks

homebrew420

homebrew420

The seeds of the Grape Ape Magic Merlin are finished and will be tested on the next go around. I will do a journal on these.
Also in the works;
GA x Harlequin
GA x Tahoe Og (Cali Con)
Ga x Blackwater
GA x Cannatonic
and probably a few more. I will be dusting all good males to this girl.
If there are enough, thinking of sending in some freebie packs. Still months off though.
I will post picts of our GA on Teus when back at work.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello HB:talking
glad to hear that my brother and hell ya your next batch sound like there gonig to be very nice aswell....
sweeeet:talking

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like some killer crosses HB...I will be looking forward to the journals. Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey is a pict of the Grape Ape we run in Boulder, sorry for the quality. Smell is intoxicating. I would say sweet and "foody" savory and Kushy. There are notes of "grape" or "purple" smell just not overt.

P2120007
P2120008
P2120009
Top Bottom