Gravekats Shenanigans And What Not

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skunked

Skunked

Still run that grape drank? You keep it around? Always nice to see a new purple that's natural, is it a newer or older strain do you know?

And hmphhh first try hooking it up and going to this website and hit upload file maybe see if anything pops up through there...if not try plugging the usb into a different port

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep she's gona get cloned very soon I don't know anything about her besides my pal said it's the most purple he's ever seen and that's saying a lot he has probably 30 different purple plants she's purple at week 3 flower. And I tried all that stuff skunked Idk if I can't figure it out I'll buy a cheapo

Skunked

Skunked

That's what's up keep it updated when things get rollin' bro would love to see it, and damn bro what kind of phone do you have

Skunked

Skunked

And man call me crazy but swear that mass super skunk x already got a funk, walked into the room with all em and it smelled like someone just smoked some dank ass weed, that kind of little while after you smoke smell I can't describe it lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Some cheepo burner lol.and the mass skunk is some funk man I'm sure it got passed on

Skunked

Skunked

Haha fuck em...but definitely looking forward to it they say it gets credited in sour d but also some relating it to Chemdog so definitely looking for some traits leaning that way

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
She's good smoke but takes a little longer than I like smells like skunk gas and dirty diaper gets me lit it just doesn't have a great bag appeal I'm sure the ghost could help that

Skunked

Skunked

As long as she puts out and taste and smells good the bag appeal is made up for,maybe less of a headstash but something interesting to use in crosses. I think the ghost will up the resin production maybe make it more white than green. Definitely excited. Are readily available to most strains?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That's what I'm hoping for ! And I think you said are most strains available to me? I have a good friend/mentor who's a collector and he hooks me up

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad day I don't think my 2 gk seeds are going to pop they cracked but won't open up Idk what to do. Also came home to one quantum kush that pushed it's self fully out of the dirt I hurried it again hope she will.be ok

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

IMG 20150923 074255

My two og seedlings. Bout a foot tall each (including pot)
Then heres my double seedling, lol don't ask why theres two in one pot....there just is.
IMG 20150923 074240

Isnt the pot size restrcition for controllong dirt volume? If so id say they actually each have less dirt to use in there together then they would alone in a solo cup. (Or solo cup sized pot)
However, if anyone thinks that's unfair I'llI just run the two in small Solo cup pots

One more of the double potted seeds
IMG 20150923 074159

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Run what ever bro I'm still here I'm just having issues getting my pics up but they are all just little seedlings still I do have one weird one tho hells angles og (reversed)to lemon skunk she hasn't grown the two pointy leaf

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@Skunked where you be pimpin I know your busy getting things set up

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We both have a bunch going man I a sure you I'll get things up asap I know skunked is busy with a new venture

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

No worries g. No reason to sweat the grass growing. Good vibes

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm running 3 rooms trying to breed some seeds with a bubba bx male plus do.a cup challenge and reg flower room good news is I should have some beans to share soon

Skunked

Skunked

Well my garden containing the goohead got flooded sob, everything from gk is well though. I'll go get pictures...Mass was the fastest but both blue dream surpassed it one being super fast, it's two pointer leaves are so big it weighed it down, worked itself up though and like the angle it's growing haha. Wifi praying like a mofo, but they all are. Sorry for lacking, have a lot going on...between waiting for these new strains from goo to get here so I can get some of them going to moving out and fixing up new rooms it's a mess, gonna really get you the hook up though Grave. Expecting some bombs.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It's all good man I decided to do a seed run gona have a lot of new testers to send out soon with my bubba male. What do you mean flooded skunked? Did your gk seeds pop? My two didn't pop

Skunked

Skunked

Didn't bust the gk out yet, want to get into the new place just I case they come out strong I can keep it alive and get it back to you. I have a flowering room in the basement that flooded last night tho. Whatchu putting the bubba too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom