• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck with them bro I have 2 left the bubba is going to hit day wrecker,two different tardis cuts ,grape drank,dank commander, blue dream,sequoia strawberry,oscar goodman and sweet wreck

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I also just got a cut of a plant I lost some time ago and have been looking for for a long time now it's grandma cindy . Gdp x cindy 99 super stoked to do a whole run

Skunked

Skunked

If you want man I can send these gk back since yours didn't pop? Don't want you to lose your babies....and gdpxc99?! That's going to be dank definitely let me know when the beans fall off that girl, been wanting some c99 I think a gdp cross would be nice. Oscar goodman tho? What makes that up

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nah man keep them I have 2 left and am going to try and breed the gk again and the gma cindy is amazing huge yield of funky rotten pineapple skunk with a nice purple shade I also acquired some Burmese kush and a good pre 98 fem

Skunked

Skunked

Thats some dank man, and pre98 is on its ish rn that's a snag. I plan to do my best for the gks, believe it's gonna be special/is...trying to get my hands on that Chiquita banana

Skunked

Skunked

So I'm too lazy to take pictures this second and load them up just wanted to go sit on the couch lol endlessly doing something so it seems but soon I'll miss it once things are optimal and everything I have in mind is in motion and I have to test my patience!

But the blue dream x ghost og is a beast growing nice and fat but staying short, just now starting to see the start of its first true leaves and it is already producing a set of branches, so pretty interested in them.

The Mass skunk x is well also, had the best start but the bd is beasting, still doing nice not much strechting just staying squat.

Bubblegum and qush haven't popped, gonna work some magic though.

Have this wifi x lemon alien that I'm going to veg and get into some organic soil and bigger pot, interested in it already, definitely some flame and would be cool to get everyone on this thread a cut when I bush her out

MGRox

MGRox

Wasn't sure if this was still going or not; but did take a pic several days ago now. This will be the girl in bondage bloom (Fuel).
Solo1

I'm just doing this along with y'all as I've always wanted to flower in this cup. If there's a competition or prizes I'm not really wanting to "enter"; but will do it with y'all at least.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We're all here man skunked is killing it he's super busy and so am I but here on this thread everyone is a winner ;) I'm in the process of making some beans with a bubba male and some hells angles og reversed pollen that will probably be passed to all who played along with us .
That being said I have about 20 in cups atm all seedlings no not much fun there and I'm waiting for my clones to take ...@Skunked the bubblegum and qush are old old so who knows how they are gona turn out. Hope all is well buddy and the flood didn't kill ya

Skunked

Skunked

I'm here also I always get so lazy with pictures but all my vegs are doing great, the blue dream x's are beasting. I'll definitely be hooking everyone through this thread up though with beans...just stupid busy and having a little bit of bad luck. Still got big plans and making moves, interested in this wifi x lemon alien already seems a lot more sativa than all the others.

I checked the big it popped but gave up there's a good bit of em so I'm sure someone will thrive thru

Skunked

Skunked

Let me show this stacked slut off lol, blue dream x definitely on another level...its next to the wifi x lemon alien lol same amount of time just 4 x's faster, and 3 x's faster than anything else going

Skunked

Skunked

Blue dream x ghost og

On the right is the wifi x lemon alien from la lapata labs also from @gravekat303 respect

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So. Killer bro I got a new phone so ima update today hopefully lol so far I'm loving the grape ghost a lot.

Skunked

Skunked

That's what's up...excited to see your grape gs too. Hopefully they get a gnar color scheme of purples! With some loud buds to follow. This one blue dream x ghost og stalk is so fat I can't believe it and it's so steardy I'm gonna get some pictures up compared to the other seedlings to which all popped honestly within hours of each other from the ground, they are all doing great but these things are impressive...hope their ladies :) might keep this biggest one around for a clone run like this.

Skunked

Skunked

Can see they are loving it, must really be loving the coco...I think I'm gonna switch been reading about it for a few weeks now. And it definitely would be great for the mills line I'm about to run. @tobh

Respect, those are impressive

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I wana do coco I'm just afraid I'm set in my ways lol I would love to automate my system I'm just not technically savy I'm going to Jamaica next year for a week and don't know what I'm gona do I counted and as long as I stay on track I'll be mid bloom

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah, I've had a love affair with coco for years. Used to do soil and never produced anything stellar. Was alright product for a young grower but wasn't anything great either. I switched to coco when I turned 20 and used it till I took a break from growing a few years ago.

Still getting back into the grove but a lot of things changed in the time I wasn't active. Those are the product of my second run since being back and I've already determined I'm going to have to automate the waterings. I simply do not have the time to feed them like I would like, which with coco is a big deal.

The more you can water them, the better they'll do and more they'll produce to some extent. 5 times a day, watering for 1-3 minutes each time would be the bees knees, especially in a small environment with high plant counts. This run would've been much better if I had the ability to automate. That and not having any humic or fulvic acid around is kind of a kicker. But next time I run a sog in a space like this, it will be with different, better suited genetics and fully automated.

This solo cup run has definitely been educational for the capabilities of coco as well as the plants but I believe in my case, the tight confines have impacted overall yield as well as the lack of ability to water more frequently. As it sits, they get 2 or 3 waterings a day depending how busy I am and that alone isn't enough. 5 times a day and things would be retarded, in a good way.

Didn't mean to thread jack, just thought I would give a little perspective for coco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom