Gravekats Shenanigans And What Not

• Thread starter gravekat303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skunked

Skunked

Lol will take all the info you got on coco, don't know if I should try to flip for a little or not. Definitely know it drys out a lot faster and you have more control via waterings. I bet those solos if coco are a pain in the ass haha I know mine with about 35% perlite and then a reused soil mix dry rather quick! Definitely have to get to em every night which is cool keeps me busy doing something I like but never have time with everything else I'm trying to get going and already have lol. So when I slack on this thread it's not on purpose! Love the Tnelz thread ;)

My plants are all at about 2 weeks, the blue dream x kicking ass. Gave them all a watering with mills a & b and some slf100. The wifi and mass look like they've been needing it so hoping to see a little something more from them but the blue dreams were already doing well now their flexin lol. Fimmed one I have in a Betty Crocker butter bowl that I plan to go further and use for a clone run like this and some. All in all looking well think the one blue dream I have in a solo is ready for a flip.

Skunked

Skunked

Also using the light feeding schedule, seems to be what the bds like will follow up with the rest of the strains and if they aren't impressive I'll switch them to the medium schedule etc. high hopes in this mills as I've seen some killer results all over IG especially from those Maine and NorthNorth East growers.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
With these I could go with once a day but then the EC gets way out of control in the medium. 2 times, they get a little dry by the evening when I do that watering so 3 times a day keep it in a decent moisture range. 5 times would just be perfect but more in line with a hydro set up.

If I were you, do a side by side. Just be warned, the growth rate in coco is much faster than soil. Not quite hydro status where you can practically watch them grow but you'll see overnight differences. So getting flip times right and everything like that is much more imperative. The stretch is also more hardcore in coco when it sets in but you can literally dial your stages in because the transitions are very apparent for what the plant is doing.

And be ready for the gorgeous, fat buds that it is capable of producing. Keep EC below 1.8 at all times and I feel that's even a bit high for some nute lines. Next run I'm going to Jack's Hydro and will probably stay below 1.5 EC the whole run, maybe even under 1.2 EC. Bottled nutes are good for the learning curve though.

Skunked

Skunked

I have a go to organic soil I got from a chick on grasscity a while back, it's perfect water only and you get the tastiest treats. If you're ever interested I believe she also made I thread and it was stickied, her names InTheGarden. That's if you're of interest of that sort, I have to say I love organic and what it does haha. Anyways lol coco, I would actually love to do a side by side I'm sure the frustrations will come but definitely would love to see the veg rate and how compacted a nice indica will will grow, with short internodes, but more importantly the quality which also relys on me because coco is killing it dude idk what else to say lmao. I can't wait to see how yours turn out.

Respect

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
1444372104687 1444372151436 1444372201328 1444372245897

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Bwhaha finnaly ok pic one is my fav purple ghost #5 pic 2 my two fav blue ghosts pic 3 weird leaf on 2 mss x ghost (thinking of calling it Colorado super ghost) final pic is a tga quantom kush mutant smallest seeds I've ever seen

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Clones
Blue dream
Day wrecker.
Sorry for the shitty cell pics all I can do atm I'm having a hard time nailing the ph on the day wrecker she seems to like it a tad higher than the rest of the gals

MGRox

MGRox

My fuel in the 16oz cup went into flower about 4 days ago. Remembered to snap a pic haha. Not super great but an updated pic nonetheless. The only training was some "photo-cropping"
Solo 3 day

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You kick ass bro ima do some pollen chucking soon I'd love to have ya test em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom