Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

f3 beans arrived yesterday. space is limited, but room will be found...

Green Dot

Green Dot

So we flowered a smaller Yeti F3 #7. And its like they say, "ITS ALL ABOUT THE CLONE RUN"

Make no exception, this is THE ONE.

Green Dot

Green Dot

So for all of you who got the F3s.... how do you know what one is going to absolutely crush it? Look for the uber red stems, and the 3 leaf pattern in veg and early flower. You will know for sure that you have a true headband pheno. I would consider myself an OG connoisseur with the best of them. This one is the most potent around. She really has a Pure Kush earthy, pine fuel, mossy flavor that really coats your mouth, throat, pallet, and nose like a perfect OG should.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

So for all of you who got the F3s.... how do you know what one is going to absolutely crush it? Look for the uber red stems, and the 3 leaf pattern in veg and early flower. You will know for sure that you have a true headband pheno. I would consider myself an OG connoisseur with the best of them. This one is the most potent around. She really has a Pure Kush earthy, pine fuel, mossy flavor that really coats your mouth, throat, pallet, and nose like a perfect OG should.

View attachment 395805 View attachment 395806 View attachment 395807 View attachment 395808

God bless you for your research brother. Now we know what to look for. Looking Dank as always GD. TMB
RESPECT

Green Dot

Green Dot

It really sucked to hear one of the 5 concentrate judges for the medical htcc tell me that we would have easily placed or probably won with the yeti live nectar :(

We gave it to the patients instead... Where it belongs..

But anyways, if you got the f3s, lucky you. The price is just and this thread is proof. Bring on the snowmen

sdgrower

sdgrower

It really sucked to hear one of the 5 concentrate judges for the medical htcc tell me that we would have easily placed or probably won with the yeti live nectar :(

We gave it to the patients instead... Where it belongs..

But anyways, if you got the f3s, lucky you. The price is just and this thread is proof. Bring on the snowmen
Forget the htcc judges. They don't deserve it.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Damn, had a shot at f3 got the bx2 .. I'm sure they are both great I'm liking your explanation of finding the keeper though

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Holy shit Greendot! You grew those flowers to perfection and yur wax looks incredible! Props to you and Im so happy you found some plants that you liked. And in the hands of a master grower, you definately nailed her. Great Job Man!!!! Your work and your pics sure give her justice and Im curious how much work you put into the gals. Congrats man and I wish you all the success in the world, you know your shit. Thanks for posting up and showing what is locked into these lines. Alot of work has gone into all these breeding lines and then the work to grow mass quantity so we have great sample sizes to pick the right females and males. I am truly impressed with your work. Great fucking job man. Your an asset to the community, you tell it the way it is and not afraid to bust my chops, I love the truth and it only helps me make things better. My eternal gratitude for your work man.

Loompa :)

Green Dot

Green Dot

Thank you for the kind words loompa!

The yeti f3s are the real deal. Your hard work and dedication really shines through in the flowers. My keeper has got to be the most potent strain that I have ever grown. You would be a cup winner had I entered he oil, I only know this because 2 of the 5 judges told me my sample would have won in a landslide... Oh well... Med patients got to enjoy it instead :p

I am really looking forward to growing out more of your gear..

Cheers!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Thank you for the kind words loompa!

The yeti f3s are the real deal. Your hard work and dedication really shines through in the flowers. My keeper has got to be the most potent strain that I have ever grown. You would be a cup winner had I entered he oil, I only know this because 2 of the 5 judges told me my sample would have won in a landslide... Oh well... Med patients got to enjoy it instead :p

I am really looking forward to growing out more of your gear..

Cheers!

Ultimately it is all about the patients GD. Awards are nice but that's not why we do it . Keep on doing what you do, the way you do it and good things will come . Thanks for all your time, effort, and honest reviews.

Green Dot

Green Dot

This is the clone run from one of our Yeti F3s. She grows more compact than a typical OG; however, she still has that deep pine sap/mossy/earthy aroma. Very interesting spin on OG kush. She was not the #7 (HB pheno) but still way too good to pitch out..

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here are the flowers that this plant yielded. You simply cannot find another place to put a trichome. I've seen a lot of OG plants and OG hybrids in my days, but nothing comes close to these F3s. All of the plants are big sturdy industrial strength OG Kush monstrosities. I smoked some of this stuff the other day... Perfect deep pine sappy flavor to the last toke. Burns to a nice clean white ash. The buzz holds true like other nice OGs, no ceiling, warm potent feel good high... Thats whats up!

Top Bottom