Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

sign me up... Loompa Farms finally getting the attention they deserve. You rocked it, Green Dot. Hope you totally enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Here are the flowers that this plant yielded. You simply cannot find another place to put a trichome. I've seen a lot of OG plants and OG hybrids in my days, but nothing comes close to these F3s. All of the plants are big sturdy industrial strength OG Kush monstrosities. I smoked some of this stuff the other day... Perfect deep pine sappy flavor to the last toke. Burns to a nice clean white ash. The buzz holds true like other nice OGs, no ceiling, warm potent feel good high... Thats whats up!

View attachment 403154 View attachment 403155 View attachment 403156 View attachment 403157 View attachment 403158 View attachment 403159 View attachment 403160 View attachment 403161 View attachment 403162 View attachment 403163

Great description . Goal accomplished with that pheno. Resin caked . I would love to see that pheno s lab test results. Job well done .

Green Dot

Green Dot

Andy - My keeper #7 Yeti F3 went 75 days. Most finish right between 9-10 weeks... Gave an extra week for the #7 and it pretty much stole the show..

But in the end, i never count days til harvest.. i just pick them when they're ready.. Luckily there is a window so you can pretty much win either way

sdgrower

sdgrower

Great pics Green Dot! I just popped a whole pack of yeti f3's and hope find a keeper too. If you mind me asking do you grow in soil or coco and with what nutes?
Thanks

Cheers!

Obitokeanobi

Obitokeanobi

Try
I hear ya @Green Dot , I know that feeling all too well. A strain gets talked up to high hell like it is a holy grail and you sweat over every seed as you pop it (cause it may be the "one") only to find in a pack there was nothing worthwhile, but with that being said.... In mt 25 + years of GROWING and smoking herb you cannot say how good a strain is until you smoke it. SOme of the best strains dont have that crystal laden look or strong smell, then you smoke them and HOLY MOLEY! they send you for a ride. I will be interested in what you think after a session with the dried bud. I do understand though that you were looking for something TRUE to the OG clones/cuts so your disappointment may be justified in that they are not what you expected... I have not grown out ANY loomps strains so I truly am just giving an opinion here.. thanks for the feedback, it means alot to everyone looking to get there paws on some of the YEti beans!
sincity bet you won't be disappointed the blue power F2s are ridiculous

Green Dot

Green Dot

So here is my keeper(s) from the Yeti F3s (#7).. Out of 5 different females to choose from. They are on day 31. A cool feature from these plants is that they get a silver gloss around this time around all of the bud sites. This is the onset of trichome formation; however, the color and texture appear different than pretty much every other plant we grow. They are very sturdy, probably will not need staking throughout their lives.. which there is something to be said about that considering they're OGs.. The buds form a little a-typical for OGs as well. They do not form rounded buds, rather jagged triangle buds that appear airy from a distance, but are rock solid when finished. These will go 10+ weeks as they did last time. Also if you check the last pic, you will notice there are random leaves throughout the plant that do this inverted folding/nose diving thing. They did it on the seed run, and same for the clone run. They are all very healthy so I am still trying to figure out whats going on there. This pheno starts stinking early for an OG as well. Fresh pine sap, rich deep earthy tones, and no lemon present.

Check em out..

Green Dot

Green Dot

We also made some full plant ice water hashish out of one of the Yetis to see how good it melts.. It basically is some of the better has I have tried personally. The last pic is sand dollar hashish. A technique that uses a deep vacuum to cold boil all of the water out of the patty. This prevents the hash from oxidizing and losing its luster over time. This stuff will smell and taste the same 10 years from now.. pretty cool technique for anyone interested in making awesome hash.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here is a slab of OGsquared... We spiked it with an ounce of a strain called Lemon Fizz f2 to give it a slight lemon pezz flavor on top of that earthy piney funk from the OGsquared. People have been losing their marbles over the flavor and high of this combo. Its one of those dabs that you don't want to exhale.. soo savory...

Green Dot

Green Dot

These are some 70mg THC, 20mg CBD caps I made from Bodhi's 'Good Medicine (Harlequin x Appalachia)

This is the real medicine right here. Talk about not being able to feel your legs, face, and arms... You can only absorb ~5-10% CBD by itself.. THCa is a catalyst to open your CBD receptors so that you can uptake more. Bodhi's Good Medicine held the same 5:2 ratio as the harlequin, just amplified it x 10. Our concentrate sample broke the record at Steep Hill as well. Almost 90% cannabinoids, and 7% terps. Our sample was 97% active. The highest they had ever seen was around 90%. They say the difference between 90% and 97% is the difference between 1st gear and 5th gear in your vehicle. We are about to undergo extensive research on CBD to determine other medicinal applications yet to be discovered. We are going hard for an alternative treatment for Opiate addiction, and the physical withdrawl symptoms associate with it. We have seen personally in private studies.. .by exposing patients with opiate addictions to Good Medicine BHO and them personally telling me that the sweats, anxiety, sleep problems they experience when not high had completely dissipated. This means that there are homeopathic ways to treat this disease without exposing yourself to methadone or other similar pharmaceutical drugs. This will be published in a medical journal or 2 soon in the future. We are pushing the science as hard as we can over here at Green Dot Labs.

There is a good read on Harlequin over at Steep Hill:

Cannacaps

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Nice, jus what the Dr could order for me if we could pass the bill :( hopefully soon. But that's awesome that your creating much needed meds ... Bravo! :singing:

Latest posts

Top Bottom