Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yes, waxes are the armor of the plant. The terpenes are the perfume of the plant.

The cannabis genome project is underway at the university of Colorado right now. This will offer genetic mapping so we decode the genetics behind various strains.. It's just becoming a matter of sourcing the 5 billion different pheno types of cannabis that float around he earth today,. Daunting task to say the very least

LMAO, yea man, it does seem a daunting task to get it all mapped. The killer is, that if these research guys would come to the web and use some of the web resources I know the job could be done so much faster. Between individuals holding specific strains and pheno's to all those on the web that have the knowledge to help run those machines, they could have the manpower and access to the genes they need. If I had the machine to do it, I know I could get it done, I have two friends who work at one of the leading Universities doing cancer research and they gene map all day long. I wont mention the University, dont want anyone getting in trouble, but I have the people that could do it, just dont have the multi million dollar machine...lol

Green Dot

Green Dot

We are gearing up for a big ass Yeti BX2 run in a week or 2... Still clearing space for a big pheno hunt without slowing down production.

Blowfish Z

jlr42024

jlr42024

Yes, waxes are the armor of the plant. The terpenes are the perfume of the plant.

The cannabis genome project is underway at the university of Colorado right now. This will offer genetic mapping so we decode the genetics behind various strains.. It's just becoming a matter of sourcing the 5 billion different pheno types of cannabis that float around he earth today,. Daunting task to say the very least
Your talents and skill need to be taught to these oil head kids smoking rediculousness amounts of butane not knowing what they are doing not to mention anytime garages start exploding without meth labs in them is a real cause for concern! I would say it's less then 5% of oil around W.WA that's been extracted and purged properly! It's a real shame what these kids are smoking theses days and I think something has got to change because nobody knows how damaging that has got to be to at least the lungs. Isn't this medicine we are creating why would we give or patients something so damaging?
GD you're obviously king when it comes to the extracts is there anything that can be done to improve concentrates across the board? Thanks for any insight your an inspiration in this department!

Green Dot

Green Dot

Your talents and skill need to be taught to these oil head kids smoking rediculousness amounts of butane not knowing what they are doing not to mention anytime garages start exploding without meth labs in them is a real cause for concern! I would say it's less then 5% of oil around W.WA that's been extracted and purged properly! It's a real shame what these kids are smoking theses days and I think something has got to change because nobody knows how damaging that has got to be to at least the lungs. Isn't this medicine we are creating why would we give or patients something so damaging?
GD you're obviously king when it comes to the extracts is there anything that can be done to improve concentrates across the board? Thanks for any insight your an inspiration in this department!

Good post...

Basically, it is very expensive to setup infrastructure to make proper concentrates with hydrocarbons. It's not like I could just tell everyone what to do, then expect them to shell out > $200k to purchase all of the equipment and safety materials. It is quite the undertaking to make medicine out of these plants. There are some folks doing it right in wa... Much smaller batches though. Colorado is waaaaay ahead of the curve on medical and recreational purposes. We are blazing the trails at a much faster rate than the rest of the world..

As a consumer, it's important to be educated on what you're ingesting..this thread has a lot of info scattered about and surely more to come...

symbiote420

symbiote420

I know I can't be the only one who reads threads from the bottom up lol great show @Green Dot, thought that last pic of the Strange Love before I scrolled up was Katie, nice coloring! Was there anything "strange" happening with that one during growth? Get any nannas?

jlr42024

jlr42024

Good post...

Basically, it is very expensive to setup infrastructure to make proper concentrates with hydrocarbons. It's not like I could just tell everyone what to do, then expect them to shell out > $200k to purchase all of the equipment and safety materials. It is quite the undertaking to make medicine out of these plants. There are some folks doing it right in wa... Much smaller batches though. Colorado is waaaaay ahead of the curve on medical and recreational purposes. We are blazing the trails at a much faster rate than the rest of the world..

As a consumer, it's important to be educated on what you're ingesting..this thread has a lot of info scattered about and surely more to come...
Wow had no idea of the start up cost and can completely understand why things are unfortunately where they are at right now with this. Info very much appreciated GD and I guess we educate as best we can though 99% of us are novices at best or like me and admit to be clueless.

Top Bottom