Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Another bad ass OGsquared.. Grows atypical for an OG, but still has the juice that you want.. Purple, frosty, piney.. that's whats up!

View attachment 387702 View attachment 387703 View attachment 387704 View attachment 387705 View attachment 387706 View attachment 387708
Beautiful and great read thanks for the post. Wslope newb here thanks again! All farmers here give me hope besides limited strains in my area..here my pineapple exp. Jus to share my first attemps..

One Flip

One Flip

Damn GD! You got me wanting to change out my bulbs every 3 months;). Ur killlin' it. I'll second MW.. Your my first stop in CO.

Illmind

Illmind

Green is there a thread on your nectar? I must say it looks better than any bho I've made..

619ster

619ster

I've seen some crazy frosty Sugartown Express. Do you have any Dream Beaver going? I know she tosses out frost monster phenos as well. I'm on that Novacaine now!!

Green Dot

Green Dot

Here is the lab on the y3ti.

Basically tells us what we already know about OGs.. They never test high in terpenes even though they taste better than any other bud out there. Potency was stellar.. 86% total cannabinoids.. Relatively high in cbg which can explain why some people get uncomfortable after blazing og.

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Here is the lab on the y3ti.

Basically tells us what we already know about OGs.. They never test high in terpenes even though they taste better than any other bud out there. Potency was stellar.. 86% total cannabinoids.. Relatively high in cbg which can explain why some people get uncomfortable after blazing og.

View attachment 416025
Can you explain more about CBG's?

Green Dot

Green Dot

SFV OG Kush grown to perfection. It's hard to beat honestly. This cut has one of the best terpene profiles of the whole OG Kush family. Lemon Pine Sol for days and days. Almost smells like opening a fresh can of tennis balls and sticking your nose right in there..

Green Dot

Green Dot

Can you explain more about CBG's?

We are still learning about the effects of CBG, but what I do know, is that it acts as a catalyst for you to absorb more THC-a. It is know to have anti-inflammatory properties. It is found mostly in Hemp and Sativas. When you feel that pressure behind your eyes when you smoke sativas... you are actually feeling a pressure release. High dosages of CBG can make you feel paranoid, wonky, and can cause a drop in blood pressure, sometimes causing one to vomit. If you payed attention to what loompa was saying about some people not being able to handle smoking Underdawg flowers, its basically a reaction you are having from mixing high levels of CBG and THCa. Sativas make novice smokers feel a little uneasy at times as well..

You find that connoisseurs and those with high tolerances gravitating towards OGs and sativas because it offers them the level of medicine they need..

Lots of cool stuff when you break this plant down and look at it different ways. We are just getting started.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Perfectly stated my friend green dot it's why a thc count of say total 18% can make you feel lifted to Mars and a total thc count of say 24% you just feel high theses analysis people need to read more you'll notice why that lower thc count got you more medicated it is the interaction and reaction of chemical compounds working together and interacting it's why Tylenol is added to say Vicodin. Cbd cbg cbn thc-a thc all react when smoked but it the combination of two or three of these that make you feel the different effects we are just now starting to unlock and understand the chemical reactions of these combinations this is why cannabis may be one of the best natural medicines on the planet. One of the reasons major RX companies do not want this legalised and why if it ever is that they will hold all rights and common growers like you and I will be considered bootleggers it will not be FBI and dea it'll be the IRS and the ATF. You can tell this plant is special by how much it scares major corporations

T

Trip8

All true IMO. Gonna be a lot of bootleggers when the shit goes down and big tobacco and pharma get involved. I know plenty of the savvy and positioned growers and breeders are gonna get $$$rich when it goes down... But at what cost???Anyway not the spot for it. I will say though that my great grandpa whom I was lucky enough to know personally was a moonshiner. Illegal still after the 21st amendment and still persecuted since he wasn't part of the corporate legalization.Its funny because people are bored with Jack Daniels so now we have small batch moonshine blowing UP in the east/ Midwest/ south. One of the most popular is using THE Popcorn Sutton recipe:) ima roll like grandpaps... I don't know how to cash in, don't have that position or connections or inclination. BUT I have passion and love for this plant and it's future diversity and viability will be in the underground...
p.s. There used to be more than one strain of tobacco. There was a more potent/ psychoactive strain called tobacco rustica. It caused people/workers to relax and ponder life, almost psychedelic... It's still around thanks to very small farmers, but rare....

T

Trip8

Btw, I'm not criticizing those who have worked hard for years to be in a position to take advantage of legalization. But it is a slippery slope of decisions being made by shareholders and profit...

Top Bottom