Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sure thing...

We do have a cutting of the Underdawg here at the lab... Outside of what seems to be a legitimate story, the only other way that I could varify the cutting would be to send to loompa and have him run it out.. The TK on the other hand is the authentic real deal queen of all things OG Kush. I feel like she should have come with papers and a sealed certificate as i am so sure she is the real deal.
That's how mines came, w a stamped seal of approval;)
I'm sure if you posted the UD >Loompa and a few other members here could verify just like he did w Venom. By no means was I questioning you or your genetics though. My bad if it seemed that way. It's just interesting sometimes. Have a great weekend, and I'll be tuned in to see more Perfectly grown OG's:D

Green Dot

Green Dot

Pictures can be deceiving.. You have to grow, observe, and smoke to varify. Ogk looks like ogk in pictures.

I didn't think you were questioning my genetics or anything lol.. I was just asserting the fact that maybe only a small circle if folks could varify the cut.. Loompa being I've of them

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well through the kindness of you folks around here and especially greendot, I just recieved a cut of the #7 in the mail and am rooting it now. I cannot wait to try her out. Boy, Im super excited to try her out..lol All thanks to the kindness of Greendot. Props to you man:)

Green Dot

Green Dot

thats whats up! very interested to see your take on the #7 seeing as you probably have seen hundreds of Yetis. She is as good as anything we run here. My prefered flowers due to her potency and flavor. Very happy you were able to obtain her.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
thats whats up! very interested to see your take on the #7 seeing as you probably have seen hundreds of Yetis. She is as good as anything we run here. My prefered flowers due to her potency and flavor. Very happy you were able to obtain her.

From your pics and your word, it sounds like she is a winner. Trust me, I cant every express how excited I am to run her :)

Green Dot

Green Dot

DMT

Very special plant. Long flowering pure indica. Believed to be a recessive trait from prehistoric indicas.. before land shifted to elevated latitudes. She used to be a sativa that adapted to climate and geographical changes over millions of years. The potency on this stuff is so far beyond the next most potent strain that I have tried... its scary..
\

619ster

619ster

Exactly how long of flower? I know indica that can go as much as 70 days but not seen any past that unless personal preference. And what's the taste/smell/terpenes on this one?

Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Damn GD if your flowers were available I would be all over them. I'm not a big dabber so haven't tried any of your product yet but if I could get nugs...id be a broke ass man!

Hoping I can still get that #7 to run here soon as well. Pumped to see how Loompa likes her.

cardrack111

cardrack111

wow, that dmt looks insane. I just missed it at RMM, did score some stardawg there though. top notch.. don't sleep on GD's wares, hes got it down

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You all are an inspiration to me. I started reading the beginning of this thread 2 hours ago. I thought initially that it was turning into a slug fest and somehow the thread got turned around and good vibes and love is now flowing. Great job to all of you that worked thru it and stayed focused. You guys all rock!!!

audiohi

audiohi

I was finally able to grab some DMT and SFV OG x DMT this morning. Thinking about the Chemdog 91 x DMT too... Might as well, the DMT looks great

Green Dot

Green Dot

They are Sour Bubble Bx1 IX3

Sour Bubble is a freak pheno from the 90s White Label Bubblegum

DMT is a freak pheno of Sour Bubble that has been isolated through several generations of breeding. All 5 females were virtually the same, leading me to believe every male is. The best chocolatey pheno I found had burgundy stems and a holly bush kind of leaf. Dark green, waxy, serrated razor sharp fans with a burgundy red lines throughout.

This plant has been vegging for almost 100 days.

Green Dot

Green Dot

While there is blue dream in this hybrid, there are absolutely no BD traits in this pheno. Pure LVPK to the Alien Tek. Insane yields in concentrates.... Has that distinct purple hashy fuelly aroma.. Super dank plant that turns dark purple in late July... Wuuuuttt???

Top Bottom