Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

60 packs went in seconds @crazywb and I waited 36 hrs steady looking in for the drop and missed by 1/2 hr , tbh he could of sold them at auction and commanded insane money 200 or 150 moondawgs was quite fair - sorry for off topic @Green Dot your blowing them girls up props

C

crazywb

Lol right, supply demand I get it, I'll tell you what those squares are worth it and are dank dank. I just hope these yetis can keep up ;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Green Dot, may I inquire as to how long you veg those girls before you flip them? They are looking amazing. I can see why you favor that third phenotype, very OG dominant, at least by looks, and some very serious frost being packed on. What smells is she putting out?

ralphy

ralphy

Cool, those Yetis are rather unique! What genetic background do they have that results in those dragonfly leaves?

B

Big Costa420

Yes, the Miami white that you see us providing clubs in flower form are all the same cut Krome showed up with online. Props to him for sharing it with the community. I think the main reason my name comes up alot with the white is because I produce flowers for med clubs and have the white dialed in like a mofo, I have her maximizing her genetic potential and all the famers here at LoompaFarms are all Organic soil growers which is also why my White comes out so good compared to others. Of course there are other very good growers online that have done the same thing I have, but the majority of these cash cropping yield focused commercial growers don't know what they are doing and don't even come close to maximizing her potential. So when you try the Loompafarms white, it is better than 90% of the white you see being produced and distributed into med clubs. I tagged the "Miami" onto the name because once again, so many rookies out there nowadays that people couldn't get it out of their head that the White is not White widow, So I tagged Miami onto it to help distinguish the cut for the uneducated masses out there that have no idea about genetics. And "miami" was used since that is part of the story about where it came from.

I do actually have some beans of the white crossed to the Yeti which we call the abomidable snowman. I will be dropping those also when I make my drop here.
brother i'm buying at least 2 packs of each strain u got when is the next drop coming I don't wanna miss out

Green Dot

Green Dot

Update..

Here is pheno #1 of Yeti F1.. She has little to no smell.. moderate frost.. unless she unlocks big time in the last 2.5 weeks, she is definitely not a keeper...

Green Dot

Green Dot

Pheno 3 - Yeti OG F1 - This one has the most OG smell to it, but very little resin thus far.. So unless she picks up the pace quickly, she's a gonner..

So far, the F1s have been a letdown.. I know I will probably catch a bunch of heat from everyone for speaking my mind, but they are nothing great.. The F3s look a lot more promising though.

OGsus

OGsus

I'm chopping my yeti's today and noticed the same thing with my f1's. Im hoping a nice cure brings out the smells. I don't think I'm keeping anything either.... Time to get some f3's and f4's and dig thru those.. Your f3's seem to be killing it.

Green Dot

Green Dot

Yeah if these f3s don't kill it, I'm done with OG hybrids.. Back to the originals it is. I have a bunch of OGsquared going right now too that don't look that great in terms of OG Kush.. Huge plants but not exactly the viney pinesol fuel OG Kush I'm looking for

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Viney is not something we bred for so you probably won't find that unless you grow out a gross of them.

As far as the og kush piney fuel terpene profile ; the original breeding were showing a couple out of A hundred . We were picky when it came to selections and in the current release it should be more like 1 or 2 out of ten females. Luck of the draw and user techniques aside.

Green Dot

Green Dot

interesting oom pah... There was so much hype on the original release of Yeti F1 that it was the best representation of OG kush in seed form... I was unaware that the OG Kush traits were being bred out of the OG Kush seed line... Seems that everyone I know has pulled nothing but a bunch of generic plants. Those suckers were very expensive too.. I dunno, the F1s are a huge letdown in my opinion from all that I have read. I really hope these f3s pull through... i know a lot of people paid a lot of money for them

A

A-Roe

interesting oom pah... There was so much hype on the original release of Yeti F1 that it was the best representation of OG kush in seed form... I was unaware that the OG Kush traits were being bred out of the OG Kush seed line... Seems that everyone I know has pulled nothing but a bunch of generic plants. Those suckers were very expensive too.. I dunno, the F1s are a huge letdown in my opinion from all that I have read. I really hope these f3s pull through... i know a lot of people paid a lot of money for them
Should've went with the Moondawgs(F1):), at least I got a fire pheno out of those but lost it to mites. Thinking about it I need to pop the last 2 beans. Good luck with the F3's.

A

A-Roe

I thought with F1's you get pheno's closer to the mother plant!?:confused:

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

I thought with F1's you get pheno's closer to the mother plant!?:confused:
F1s tend to have a lot of pheno variations amongst them compared to an F3 where the breeder actually looking to stabilize the strain for specific characteristics or close as possible to the mother! Hope that helps...

Top Bottom