Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smashed1

hi winta alright if i tag along on ur girls journy, ill have a cone to cellabrate wit u, looking real good man:animbong:

waayne

waayne

Here bro i'll send some more positive dancin vibes.
:icon_stick man:

E

ent

i will :)

thanx bro!

quick update....they are both females :party0044: ill put some pix of them up later but yea im happy as shit! :sun

sick. that's what i wanted to hear. i'm sitting back, grabbing and seat and getting comfortable to watch this one. if i could have found the popcorn smilie i would have used it. :character0113:

winta

winta

hell yea bro im happy as shit! they both look lovely and rather uniform cant wait to see whats up with these ladies :makeup

sick. that's what i wanted to hear. i'm sitting back, grabbing and seat and getting comfortable to watch this one. if i could have found the popcorn smilie i would have used it. :character0113:

winta

winta

heres my 2 "LADIES" :happy they are lookin good and smellin good too :) one smells like super danky lemons and the other has a hint of lemons so we will see how everything goes :)

Gl1 day75 a
Gl1 day75 b
Gl2 day75 a
Gl2 day75 b
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
last pic reminds me alot of green crack. when its in bloom i got a kinda of plastic smell from the buds. i know they say crack smells like plastic but thats the smell i got.

winta

winta

ahh shit bro that makes me smile :) and yes crack smells like plastic ;) (not a fiend myself but every family has at least 1 crack head lol)

last pic reminds me alot of green crack. when its in bloom i got a kinda of plastic smell from the buds. i know they say crack smells like plastic but thats the smell i got.

thanx bro! im happy they are happy!

Man brotha those girl's are sure looking happy now!:rasta2:

marski420

marski420

I like how well your plants turned out after LST. I have a simple question about LST, after you tie down the top, and another top grows, do you just tie down the second top and wait for a third,then repeat? or how does this work exactly? thanks alot bro and im subbed for the ride!

southstreets

southstreets

yea!! beautiful!! def something id like to get my hands on!!!

winta

winta

yea thats pretty much it bro. i just try to make a circle around the pot/bag usin the new shoots and the original top. fim, toppin and super croppin would make u a bigger beast! :) thanx for stoppin in!

I like how well your plants turned out after LST. I have a simple question about LST, after you tie down the top, and another top grows, do you just tie down the second top and wait for a third,then repeat? or how does this work exactly? thanks alot bro and im subbed for the ride!

yea the breeder killed these 4sure!

i love the genetic choice

thanx my dude! yea u need to rock the green lemonade shit is smellin and lookin right already :)

yea!! beautiful!! def something id like to get my hands on!!!

Top Bottom