Greengenes BOG Thread

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Yo sorry to hear bout u health my dude, I just realize I had the flu yesterday, I had been feeling funky for a couple days then bam felt like I hit a brick wall.
Get well soon bro, don't be hallucinating and messing wit them girls bro, that's all bad!
Confu

Srry you're under the weather bro! I hope both of you get back on your feet fast! Best, -Max

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Sorry for all the delays. And sorry to BOG for the poor showing on these. I had a raginf fever and poured the early unPH'ed flower nutes into the Lifesaver and Sour Bubble pot before I knw what I had done. Flushed it out but it still had some effects. Heres a few pics. Still no sex on any of em yet. MGG
BOG Sour Bubble
BOG SOUR BUBBLE VEG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

They're all in 7.5L Hercules pots until they show then I'll take cuts, uppot em and flip em shortly after. Also just put a Sour Grape and SOur Lifesaver in some dirt, waiting for em to show themselves. Thanks for all the interest, and again my apologies for she slackness and the rough lookin plants. MGG

green bastard

green bastard

They're all in 7.5L Hercules pots until they show then I'll take cuts, uppot em and flip em shortly after. Also just put a Sour Grape and SOur Lifesaver in some dirt, waiting for em to show themselves. Thanks for all the interest, and again my apologies for she slackness and the rough lookin plants. MGG
lookin good MGG ever ran any of bog's gear before....looks top notch....girls are happy notrouble tellin that!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

lookin good MGG ever ran any of bog's gear before....looks top notch....girls are happy notrouble tellin that!
Thanks GB. I've had my troubles. Def. not having to do with the genetics in any way shape or form. All on me and will be corrected next round. I'm not liking to Lifesaver strucure too much, but the smell is such a strong, sweet fruit smell I really hope shes a girl just so I can taste her ass. Thanks for the kind words bro. MGG

Last edited:
green bastard

green bastard

Thanks GB. I've had my troubles. Def. not having to do with the genetics in any way shape or form. All on me and will be corrected next round. I'm not liking to Lifesaver strucute too much but the smell is such a strong, sweet fruit smell I really hope shes a girl just so I can taste her ass. Thanks for the kind words bro. MGG
me to bro...anytime! keep it green!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks GB. I've had my troubles. Def. not having to do with the genetics in any way shape or form. All on me and will be corrected next round. I'm not liking to Lifesaver strucure too much, but the smell is such a strong, sweet fruit smell I really hope shes a girl just so I can taste her ass. Thanks for the kind words bro. MGG

What didn't you like about the Lifesaver structure? I got some ready to pop soon.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@Mr_GreenGenes , they look happy bro, I was expecting worse when u said u fed unphd . they should look "normal" very soon man. what kinda light u have them under?

confu

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

What didn't you like about the Lifesaver structure? I got some ready to pop soon.
Its just extremely floppy and lanky. I'm having to give it support in veg, which aint good. Some of if is def. my fault as I fucked up. With that said the true structure of the other BOG gear is showing through and they are all strong branched, strong structured girls, so that leads me to believe this girls is just gonna be a lanky bitch, and I don't fuck with a bitch that needs support this early. I'm still waiting for her to show sex xo she might not be around for long anyway. I've popped a Sour Lifesaver as I'm hopin some of the sturdy/rigid frame of the SB will rub off on the Lifesaver. Thanks for stopping in. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

@Mr_GreenGenes , they look happy bro, I was expecting worse when u said u fed unphd . they should look "normal" very soon man. what kinda light u have them under?

confu
Yeah I can see the Lifesaver leaves startin to straighten out. I took most of the big fans off the Sour Bubble to try and get some light to the lower branches so I can try to get a cple cuts. The SB grows like a stout ass flagpole and its all I can do to get some side branching goin...but I will.

I grow all my veg plants under HO T5's. I've tried a few other lights (MH, HPS, VHO) but none of em grow a plant like a good ol HO T5 IMO. MGG

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Its just extremely floppy and lanky. I'm having to give it support in veg, which aint good. Some of if is def. my fault as I fucked up. With that said the true structure of the other BOG gear is showing through and they are all strong branched, strong structured girls, so that leads me to believe this girls is just gonna be a lanky bitch, and I don't fuck with a bitch that needs support this early. I'm still waiting for her to show sex xo she might not be around for long anyway. I've popped a Sour Lifesaver as I'm hopin some of the sturdy/rigid frame of the SB will rub off on the Lifesaver. Thanks for stopping in. MGG

Thanks for the heads up. Hard to beat the HO t5 in veg. !

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

If anybody can pull them through, it's you bro...my slight fck ups normally result in death...lol...yours just crinkle a leaf or 2...I'm with ya on them lanky's...put another down...BOG probably missed rubbing that 1 bean before packaging...bet that's all it is...B

Top Bottom