Greengenes BOG Thread

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chikken

chikken

don't you grow no lanky bitch !!...lol I know I ain't hearing lanky being used around here. I figured it be pulled by now.

knock the top out of that flagpole SB and let her ride. I had one of the US start off flagpole like, Topped it and give it a week and it's branching good. good enough to be put in flower. flagpole is one thing..lanky is another. you got too many to keep a long legged bitch around.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

don't you grow no lanky bitch !!...lol I know I ain't hearing lanky being used around here. I figured it be pulled by now.

knock the top out of that flagpole SB and let her ride. I had one of the US start off flagpole like, Topped it and give it a week and it's branching good. good enough to be put in flower. flagpole is one thing..lanky is another. you got too many to keep a long legged bitch around.

Yeah...some of the lankiness was my fault and lack of attention to detail. The Lifesaver I have is gonna be on the lanky side no doubt but shes getting a lil more stout as we go. The SB is a damn flagpole for sure. The fans were so damn big I took everyone of em off but the very top ones. If I wouldn't have done that I'd never had a branch big enough to get a cut off of. Now that those huge fans are out of the way the lower branches are being pinched to give em a lil strength and bent to get em out to where the light is. Shes lookin a lot better now...I'm gonna get these bitches under control or they will get the fuck out haha. I did pop a Sour Lifesaver, the thinkin being flagpole+lanky strain should hopefully = a nice structured plant and I'll look for the keeper there and see what I find. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Update time. First off is the Sour Bubble. I apparently have the "cornstalk" pheno...or whatever its called lol. This bitch grew straight up with huge fans that shaded any side branching that was there. I took off every single fan, topped it and began the intense pinch,bend and defoliate when needed. Heres what shes lookin like after a week of getting worked over. I know this one is gonna STINK...cuz it does already...thinkin its a girl but not confirmed as of yet....hold tight "she" should be showing soon. :D MGG
BOG Sour Bubble
BOG SOUR BUBBLE VEG 1 23 14 1

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Next up is the Sour Strawberry. She will be a beast when given plenty of veg time no doubt. I think this ones gonna be a dude but still not 100% so I'll leave it til I'm sure. I've done the normal workout regimen on this one, she looks a lil funky now cuz I just got done doin a defoliation treatment on her ass haha. Hell...strawberry herb...how can ya go wrong?? :D MGG
SS VEG 1 23 14 1

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Next up is the Lifesaver. She does have a really great smell when you rub her stem...remeinds me of that gum I used to get as a kid with the zebra and the different color stripes on it...talk about bringin back memories. I am really disappointed with her really weak structure, but that's how it goes...you pop the beans, you roll the dice...always a gamble in this game regardless what you're talkin Its alla learning experience, and with this I've learned the Sour Bubble grows very vertical with an extremely strong structure and the Lifesaver is branchy but lanky as fuck and very weak branches...so what do I do...thaaaaats right, I pop a Sour Lifesaver haha. Waitin for her to show herself and pop outta the ground.

Not sure I'll flower this one at all. Its growing much more like a watermelon than a MJ plant. Its here for now but if it even looks to be a male its a goner and unfortunately I probably wont be poppin anymore of the Lifesaver. :(
BOG LIFESAVER VEG 1 23 14

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Last but def. NOT least is the one that's fast turning into my fav. Shes gonna be a nice big bush...and I'm sayin she cuz shes already shown herself and is about to get an uppot and get shipped to the flower room about a week-10 days after I uppot her for the last time. This one is a no fuss kinda girl. I cant wait to see what she turns into in flower. MGG
BOG BMR VEG 1 23 14

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Well...either damn way they go they are some fine azz looking BOG genetics....I think you are dead on with the sex thing...but here's a shot of that "girls only" karma back at ya...and if that is a boy...he's a damn fine looking one...I'm in MGG...both are stellar bro...work um....B

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Oh...and the LS is looking kinda weak...shit happens though...and that last one is a what?...she's sweet and well built...that's my kind of lady bro...B

My bad bro...its the Blue Moon Rocks. I'm really likin her structure. Gonna be a cedar tree shaped bitch when I ship her over to flower. Thanks for the words bro...you know its always much appreciated. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks for sharing bro.. I was wondering what the last pic was too..lol.. My two are very hardy also.. Alls looking good MGG.. Bring um all home.. or to my home!.. Best DP

Thanks bro. I'm really likin the structure on the BMR. Just uppotted her today...another weel-10 days and she will go into flower and show us whats shes got. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looking great MGG... Sorry to hear about the Lifesaver. Itching to pop some Lifesaver. Wonder if the weak structure is common?

Well Rootbound.... that's the way it is poppin seed. I know many who prefer to buy/collect clones...... I'd much rather pop a bean and find that gem, or chunk of coal, whichever the case, myself. Keeps things interesting. I also keep the normal rotation of keepers goin from clone as I go through the beans one by one haha. Thanks for stopping in. MGG

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
plants look like bigger versions of mine bro. u have some strict guidelines for ur bitches man lol. at least u know what u like...
what I'm finding interesting about BOG genetics is they mostly seem to have a thick almost leathery leaves, seems like urs have that same look. I thought it was jus me.
I jus topped all my BOG gear(took the main stem and cut 3-4 nodes off) to clone and sex. those clones went straight to the flower room so i can see sex asap. then i can eliminate the males. I need the space so i can up pot these seedlings.
in topping them i got to experience their aroma up close and personal. the BMR had the most stinkers for me. 3 of 5 were funky the sour bubble had like 2 stinky bitches and i think the SLSD had a couple funky ones 2.
everything looks good man @Mr_GreenGenes
confu

green bastard

green bastard

sure is shaping up over here MGG gonna be another run of straight fire!....keep it green homie!....GB!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

When did your BMR show her sex?.. My sour bubble showed some balls at week 6.. and my two BMR's are at week 6 and showing nada.. I hope thats a good sign.. Thanks bro..

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Man I'm looking forward to this show:)

Can't wait to see you blow up these BOG strains!
Fuck yeah Waayne come on in....hopin for lots of good things to be found here. Well the Sour Strawberry was a dude and found his way into the inside of a glad trash bag for a trip to the next firepit. The Blue Moon Rocks and Sour Bubble are both females. The SDour Bubble was a bitch to get to branch but I ended up takin off every one of her big ass fan leaves and pinching/bending the shit out of those tiny branches and finally got a few to get out to the light. Shes one stout ass bitch...would be one helluva plant for a SOG grow from structure standpoint alone. Havent had any luck with the Sour Grape as it didn't crack right and has been a runt ever since. I'm ditchin it and poppin another of it and the Sour Strawberry...gotta find a girl of BOTH of those. Thanks for the interest folks. MGG
Blue Moon Rocks

BOG BMR FLOWER 2 7 14 1

Top Bottom