Greengenes BOG Thread

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Theyre comin along nicely monkey. Had a lil runted/stunted Sour Grape I eventually shitcanned and started a new one. Everything else is lookin great. Really digging the structure of the Sour Bubble early in flower...the BMR too. The Sour Lifesaver is doing exactly what I had hoped it would with the structure really stiffening with the addition of the Sour Bubble genetics. Still waitin to show sex...got my fingers crossed. Heres a few pics. MGG

BOG Sour Lifesaver
BOG SOUR LIFESAVER VEG 2  21 14 1
BOG SOUR LIFESAVER VEG 2 21 14 1

BOG Sour Bubble....
about 17 days or so in
BOG SOUR BUBBLE FLOWER 2 21 14 1
BOG SOUR BUBBLE FLOWER 2 21 14 2

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Sorry there haven't been any updates but shit has had me runnin around like a fool and just haven't had the time. The Sour Lifesaver turned out to be male so I shitcanned his ass. The Sour Bubble is an EXTREMELY slow vegger and I have really had to work her ass hard to get her to branch for me...but holy shit what a reward at the end of flower. Just beautiful dark purple foliage, almost black and purple/reddish buds that are dense/hard as rocks and just covered in frost. I'll be putting a few over in the corner of the veg room and let em veg for 15-16 weeks and flip em. Low yielder but ohhhhh such high quality bud. Ill get some pics up today hopefully.

The Sour Grape is a cple weeks into flower now and just packin on trichs like no other. No colors yet but its still very early and I'm really surprised at the resin production its showing at such a young age. Cannot wait to get this one finished and in jars!

The Sour Strawberry was a super nice structured plant, just perfect in stature and a very branchable yet rigid frame that most def. would have held up lots of weight....unfortunately it was a male. Im gonna be poppin more...gotta find a nice girl of this one.

Ill try to get pics up ASAP. Thanks for the interest fellas. MGG

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Sorry there haven't been any updates but shit has had me runnin around like a fool and just haven't had the time. The Sour Lifesaver turned out to be male so I shitcanned his ass. The Sour Bubble is an EXTREMELY slow vegger and I have really had to work her ass hard to get her to branch for me...but holy shit what a reward at the end of flower. Just beautiful dark purple foliage, almost black and purple/reddish buds that are dense/hard as rocks and just covered in frost. I'll be putting a few over in the corner of the veg room and let em veg for 15-16 weeks and flip em. Low yielder but ohhhhh such high quality bud. Ill get some pics up today hopefully.

The Sour Grape is a cple weeks into flower now and just packin on trichs like no other. No colors yet but its still very early and I'm really surprised at the resin production its showing at such a young age. Cannot wait to get this one finished and in jars!

The Sour Strawberry was a super nice structured plant, just perfect in stature and a very branchable yet rigid frame that most def. would have held up lots of weight....unfortunately it was a male. Im gonna be poppin more...gotta find a nice girl of this one.

Ill try to get pics up ASAP. Thanks for the interest fellas. MGG

Just copped some sour strawberry per BOG's suggestion. Cant wait to see yours! I will be popping mine soon

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Your going to like the sour bubble bro.. Mine was very sticky and frosty as the north pole.. Nice night time smoke for me.. very narcotic, and relaxing.. Glad you were able to get some cuts.. I didn't have a chance!.. Enjoy my brother.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks fellas. Don't think you will be anything but happy and stoned with your BOG choice Frosty. Good to see ya US...still rockin that DB?? Burned thanks bro...had a few males but even the males looked nice. DP I am loving the Sour Bubble! Its a slow vegger, takes a lot of work to get her to branch and is a low yielder but she finishes fast in flower and is just super dank and beautiful, potent ass herb! Cant wait to veg a few of these for about 16 weeks. :D Heres a few pics of right before chop, post chop and dried...enjoy I sure am. MGG

BOG SOUR BUBBLE FLOWER 4 17 14 1
BOG SOUR BUBBLE FLOWER 4 17 14 3
BOG SOUR BUBBLE FLOWER 4 17 14 2
BOG SOUR BUBBLE CHOPPED 1
BOG SOUR BUBBLE DRIED 1
BOG SOUR BUBBLE DRIED 4

BOG SOUR BUBBLE DRIED 3
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Stellar bro.. Nice pics too!.. Mine was short like a fire plug, no staking on this gal.. Small yielder, but pure dank for sure.. We all agreed here, on citrus and a piney aroma, and very earthy when smoked.. Best my brother.. Don

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks fellas. Don't think you will be anything but happy and stoned with your BOG choice Frosty. Good to see ya US...still rockin that DB?? Burned thanks bro...had a few males but even the males looked nice. DP I am loving the Sour Bubble! Its a slow vegger, takes a lot of work to get her to branch and is a low yielder but she finishes fast in flower and is just super dank and beautiful, potent ass herb! Cant wait to veg a few of these for about 16 weeks. :D Heres a few pics of right before chop, post chop and dried...enjoy I sure am. MGG

View attachment 402826 View attachment 402827 View attachment 402828 View attachment 402829 View attachment 402830 View attachment 402833
Damn that shit is BLACK! looking killer man. will be subbed for the future adventure.
Highest respects,
Frosty

A

atomic punk

View attachment 402826 View attachment 402827 View attachment 402828 View attachment 402829 View attachment 402830 View attachment 402833

Talk about picture of health that sour bubble is just sweet nastiness love it!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

That looks seriously dank! Sour Bubble is one of my favorites. Working on some myself. What was total flower time on her ?
Anyway....
Rep++
You killed it!

Thanks ssteely...shes a dank one for sure. The flower time was descent, even though I let em go a lot longer than most would have. I think BOG rec.'s 50-56 days I think..I took mine to around 65 to get that extra hard kick in the head and that full on body stone. She is a botch to root and a slow ass vegger but boy is she worth the trouble! Thanks for stopping in man. MGG

Latest posts

Top Bottom