Greenhouse + Dank = goodtimes

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry fellas been suuuuper busy with these grows and family stuff its crazy...but going to the house today and going to take pics. Everything looks great could have done better but def learned from my mistakes, next year will be transplanting from 20's to 50 in august. But I must say all the genetics we put in the house are lookin super killer esp the wifi and firebubba this stuff is going to smoke like no other. Will post new pics tonight or tomorrow mourning. Thanks everyone for thee luv. Peace HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a firebubba pheno we call siverback cuz this things looks silver its sooo frosty! this was taken with cell phone will have more pics later.

Firebubba3

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
WhiteFireOg x Elites Ultimate Chemdog 91

Had to take the tops of the pheno#1 started to mold in little spots...prolly could have went another week or two but she freekin reeks sooo bad its dumb!!!

The Whitefirechem is on the right side...FireBubba is on the left ..it grow very hard buds!!

Picture 3328

Picture 3332

Picture 3329

Picture 3335

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
FireBubba dry pics and Honey Oil

Theses are some dry FireBubba shoots had to take alittle early due to mold....these plants grow big hard ass balls of kush that can mold for that reason so have to keep an eye on it outside for sure. The oil is just crazy 2 hits will really put you to sleep on some retarded shit. The big pile is FireBubba oil the other plate is StrawberryBubba oil....

Picture 3317

Picture 3318

Picture 3323

Picture 3325

Picture 3324

Picture 3320

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey Edward Scissorhands! How many razor blades do you need? LOL!

It all looks good bro. The buds are nice and the oil is nice. I would think there is a learning curve with a greenhouse. Finding the strains that do well and keeping mold under control. I think you did a stellar job regardless but for your first greenhouse grow you did great.

Next year bigger pots, more fans, more preventative measures against mold and make that greenhouse look like humboltlocal's farm.

Seriously you did great. You even made a scary halloween hash oil plate display. LOL!

Enjoy the harvest.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Edward Scissorhands! How many razor blades do you need? LOL!

It all looks good bro. The buds are nice and the oil is nice. I would think there is a learning curve with a greenhouse. Finding the strains that do well and keeping mold under control. I think you did a stellar job regardless but for your first greenhouse grow you did great.

Next year bigger pots, more fans, more preventative measures against mold and make that greenhouse look like humboltlocal's farm.

Well when u live a life of 4 kids and a bunch of trim to make oil with dont really have time to mess with 1 razor esp when there dollar store razors....

I think all these strains loved the the greenhouse but the people that own it got a little water happy towards the end of flowering so the stems were to wet..its hard to do my thing when so far away. But yeah 50's for sure next year cant do like humbolt aint enough room haha. Thanks for the kind words and happy harvest to u as well. Peace HDK

TortureKill

TortureKill

Awesome HDK> This is a dream! Your growing some killer, bro. Cant wait to see what you do next year. Will u have anymore dry shots for us? That WIFI looks killer indoors! Great job bro. I know how crazy it can get taking care of a fam, work, and the grow. BUSY BUSY! Take it easy bro and get some rest!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Shots before harvest....

Ok finally got my camera to the GreenHouse....These plants will be harvested in a week or so their nice and flushed and get nice and ripe.

First up Chocolope a close up and plant pic...this thing smells like chocolate!
Picture 3337

Picture 3336

These are pics of WhiteFireOg x Elites Ultimate Chemdog 91...one has the tops cut off pheno #2 still there and a close up.
Picture 3339

Picture 3340

Picture 3343

BerryWhite..these were placed in 5 gallon pots and put in late season for the fuk of it and them came out great.
Picture 3345

Picture 3344

DeathStar (cut only) This plant is a monster super frosty earthy skunky smell and great structure.
Picture 3347

Picture 3346

Picture 3349

FireBubba (SilverBack pheno) This plant is special to me rock hard lemon skunk kush gas DANK smells cant wait to taste her!!!
Picture 3360

Picture 3350

Picture 3351

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
WhiteFireOg I love this stuff really wit to smoke it grown out of the GreenHouse.
Picture 3361

Picture 3364

These next pics are random shots of Underdawg#1, AlienDawg F2's, OGRaskal Gear, and LA Con..enjoy...Peace HDK
Picture 3365

Picture 3366

Picture 3355

Picture 3353

Picture 3371

Picture 3373

Picture 3376

Picture 3377

Picture 3378

Picture 3380

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Picture 3381

Picture 3382

Picture 3383

Picture 3384

Picture 3386

Picture 3388

Cant forget my haters this is for you! :mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning:mooning

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

HDK you killing it as always brother! i'm looking at houses with land, space and pole barns right now. i'm trying to be on your level next year!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man I have a lot of help we work as a team and try to bring top notch meds to the community of patients we work with. I hope u find some badass land homie and do it bigger then me. Peace HDK

waayne

waayne

HDK those are some killer pics bro!!I love seeing plant's finishing
up that are yellowing out like that>>>Gonna be some really clean meds!!!
Beautiful job!;)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely bad ass bud shots HDK! Looks like a lot of love and hard work... Congrats on the successful harvest... :harvest:

U

ugmjfarmer

HDK - The FireBubba Kush is killin' me bro. Love every taste so far. :)

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
HDK those are some killer pics bro!!I love seeing plant's finishing
up that are yellowing out like that>>>Gonna be some really clean meds!!!
Beautiful job!;)
I know i'm a big flush out fan IMO it just burns and taste better. Thanks for the support homie.
Absolutely bad ass bud shots HDK! Looks like a lot of love and hard work... Congrats on the successful harvest... :harvest:
Thanks mang getting a little better with this camera still tryin to fig it out tho...Happy Harvest to you as well.
HDK - The FireBubba Kush is killin' me bro. Love every taste so far. :)
Sweet you must have went down to CA bout to stock them up well. Talk to ya later.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

What a classic old style greenhouse, With new school genetics and some super dank in the bag. Nice!

U

ugmjfarmer

Sweet you must have went down to CA bout to stock them up well. Talk to ya later.

Yup, lasted 2 times as long as any other stuff I've had in recent memory. 1g per day I was nicely medicated, but not fuzzed up at all: clear headed. Got some good sleep the first night on it.

:icon_dizzy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom