Greenpoint Seeds - Drop - Late 2014

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

@ByrneBurnham it does deserve a t-shirt,and maybe a hat :D
6String is cooler than the other side of the pillow ! ! !

Anybody know of this shit or shine-ola about watering a cannabis plant with water chilled to be cooler than 50* makes our beloved plant fairly resistant to cold weather ? Or is that a ploy from Monsanto trying to get everyone to buy chilled bottled water ? I'm just kidding everyone. I think Ill go out and toast up an otherwise chilly evening....have a sweet weekend everyone ! ! !

G u

G u

I clarified this over at the Zon, but I'll say it here too.

First the stardawg male: pack was bought by e$2, pack was grown out by Green Dream. They found the male and used it in about 15 crosses. Some of them they are still selling over the counter. E$2 got his male back and gave me a cut.

JJ came to me on Facebook threatening me that he would send someone out to "hurt" me if I used the stardawg line. He then told me that I couldn't use it to cross to another top Dawg strain. Playing the defuser, I agreed to his wishes and when I did, HE PUSHED for me not to use any Chem/Sour/Diesel lines.
I refused stating that he had no claim over what he did not create.

He AGREED.

even through the threats I reamined calm and collected never throwing insults and threats like he did to me. He calmed down, we became friendly and I even hooked him up with my packaging guy.

A couple weeks later, he's making up lies on Facebook and Instagram.

Last edited:
socalval

socalval

The farm thanks you for your transparent info. Awesome site as well looking forward to future drops of your work. Will we get another crack at a stardawg drop ? Peace. #Keepitmoving

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

First the stardawg male: pack was bought by e$2, pack was grown out by Green Dream. They found the male and used it in about 15 crosses. Some of them they are still selling over the counter. E$2 got his male back and gave me a cut.

JJ came to me on Facebook threatening me that he would send someone out to "hurt" me if I used the stardawg line. He then told me that I couldn't use it to cross to another top Dawg strain. Playing the defuser, I agreed to his wishes and when I did, HE PUSHED for me not to use any Chem/Sour/Diesel lines.

He AGREED.

even through the threats I reamined calm and collected never throwing insults and threats like he did to me. He calmed down, we became friendly and I even hooked him up with my packaging guy.

Any advice for the pollen chucker dreamer like myself as far as preserving lines to make potent hybrids in the future? What are the chances you can through up some of your legendary tester threads. Word is you were one of the best testers out there before you began your current venture. Peace and PC grease

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

He AGREED.

The ugly side of making bank off other people's work...

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

The ugly side of making bank off other people's work...
So here's a question Walt.......who the fuck is paying Mother Nature for her WORK as she actually STARTED all this shit.

Not once have I seen all the "name callers" and finger pointers thank M.N.

Pollen chuckers - breeders - wtf ever.....how about this hash tag to end this high school bull shit ?

#stfuAndGetBackToGrowing

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I would love to know if Greenpoint seeds are mother nature tested? Not calling anyone out I don't know but I would need to know before purchasing them personally.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I'll reserve my opinion about those people that like others bold statements but don't make any themselves! if you disagree or agree with the methods used in the creation of these crosses let it be known we need more opinions not just the liking of others remarks. i think the beans being untested is almost a bigger issue here there's nothing anybody is going to do to stop peeps from using others success but quality control can be controlled. this entire situation is fairly sad and all too common these days i just think if your going to use somebody else's work (nature doesn't make these crosses) at least do it to the highest of standards and make an improvement in the genetics rather then cashing in on a popular name and passing beans out literally as fast as possible, that's for anybody "breeding" hold yourself to higher standards or patients need it!
nothing personal gu it's a problem that consists through out the industry and with all these skilled breeders around we could really be creating some magnificent medicine if everybody worked together rather then being stuck in this competition mindset...

Last edited:
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

So here's a question Walt.......who the fuck is paying Mother Nature for her WORK as she actually STARTED all this shit.

Not once have I seen all the "name callers" and finger pointers thank M.N.

Pollen chuckers - breeders - wtf ever.....how about this hash tag to end this high school bull shit ?

#stfuAndGetBackToGrowing
This isn't a landrace male. It's stardawg. Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D bx2. That's 3 generations of making selections and testing before releasing the seeds as stardawg. You don't think that amount of work deserves respect?

Gu didn't even select this male, Givin to him as a cut...

I'm just disappointed after watching Gu grow the last few years. Exceptional attention to detail. You could tell he put his heart and soul into those plants. Cut no corners. Didn't think he was capable of callously chucking so hard.

Literally, all he had to do was hit Chemdog #4 x stardawg and use that male instead of stardawg. Then no one would have shit to say.

#stopdickridingpeoplewhohaventearnedit

CageyBee

CageyBee

This is some hack job stuff . Give the beans to your bros. Don't profit off of others work. And he didn't even select the male. Let alone make his own male for breeding. Poor poor poor. The new lil kids are mucking up the game. Everything about this whole outfit reeks of greed and unethical decisions. I wouldn't show my face in public if this is how I was running things.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This is some hack job stuff . Give the beans to your bros. Don't profit off of others work. And he didn't even select the male. Let alone make his own male for breeding. Poor poor poor. The new lil kids are mucking up the game. Everything about this whole outfit reeks of greed and unethical decisions. I wouldn't show my face in public if this is how I was running things.
I hope you interpert this the way intended but I'll say that he has the cheapest seeds available to the public I guess if they are even still available....Like 40 or some shit???

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

#stopdickridingpeoplewhohaventearnedit[/QUOTE]

Well played WalterWhiteFire. Well played.

So in summary - its safe to say we'll all grow what we have, what we can procure and what we can make on our own.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Fuck that whole dont use my strains shit. Itd be diff if it was stardawg x stardawg. But its a whole new strain. Chemdog #4 IS NOT JJS CREATION. so whats the prob? Thats petty. The bigger issue is Gu making 30 crosses not testing them and selling them and so many people accepting it is the beginning of a shit storm the same people who were cheering him on will be crying about. Now that hes opened the door for that ill practice watch how much of this shit pops up this year... gu hasnt even grown a pack him self and that fucking sucks and I dont wanna hear shit about how I dont kno what hes grown because ive been followin the timeline from when he said he pollenated shucked them and sent them out. He documented every single step. I saw with my own two eyes where he was asked for pictures of the crosses and said "we just sent testers out we wont have any for a few weeks" just my two volunteered cents that wont buy shit but a bunch of opposing opinions.. and lets be honest they are all sold out because theyre 58 dollars if gu was charging the standard those packs would be collectin fuckin dust and so would all the pom poms thats flappin around...

Last edited:
Top Bottom