Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Anyone notice that the Reverse auctions has been wiped clean from the site?
I always thought they were bought internally (probably by Gu and friends), since Tony is gone from site as of last November without a word. In my charts with him, Tony indicated that he was head Honcho of GPS.

Not sure I am liking the sound of their "new" approach, but am watching for further developments..
Haven't purchased anything from them since the last fiasco with Pay-O-Fix (not GPS' fault!).

Update on Iron Horse..3 duds and 1 stringbean hit the cull bin..1st time for shit like that from GPS, and my female/male ratio is also way below par..like 75% males. (been keeping a male here and there for pollen). A major exception for me has been their Cackleberry..Great plant and smoke too..easily cloned and turned a clone to "male" with CS.
Just my observations as 4/20 sales approach.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have been trying to get notifications (from GPS), but they still haven't fixed that part yet..they need to be careful as there are many good USA banks now..Might try James Bean company this time depending on what's on 4/20 sale..Watching here too, but don't know about any sales yet.

NHWhites

NHWhites

I don’t think the reverse auction is live all of them time. Why do you think the breeder is buying his own seeds?

I’ll be popping two reg cookies n chem so hopefully I end up with a better ratio than 75% males lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I don’t think the reverse auction is live all of them time. Why do you think the breeder is buying his own seeds?

I’ll be popping two reg cookies n chem so hopefully I end up with a better ratio than 75% males lol
The reverse auction has always been Listed although sometime the page is intentionally empty..now the page and link are completely gone.
I have 4x Cookies and chem in early veg..so far, by structure alone (no preflowers yet), I think 2 are females..the others probably males..Looking forward to this cross and the germination rate on these was 100% TG..I can't really afford the time to play with too many duds these days..spring is about here..decisions need to be made.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I
Anyone notice that the Reverse auctions has been wiped clean from the site?
I always thought they were bought internally (probably by Gu and friends), since Tony is gone from site as of last November without a word. In my charts with him, Tony indicated that he was head Honcho of GPS.

Not sure I am liking the sound of their "new" approach, but am watching for further developments..
Haven't purchased anything from them since the last fiasco with Pay-O-Fix (not GPS' fault!).

Update on Iron Horse..3 duds and 1 stringbean hit the cull bin..1st time for shit like that from GPS, and my female/male ratio is also way below par..like 75% males. (been keeping a male here and there for pollen). A major exception for me has been their Cackleberry..Great plant and smoke too..easily cloned and turned a clone to "male" with CS.
Just my observations as 4/20 sales approach.
It goes when its done and comes back when the times right. I find it unique but every thing has its reason. I dont truly understand what the complaining is about. The website is actually rather smooth and simple. Especially being that there are only a few seeds compared to the other banks out there to begin with. I personally have always recieved my beans straight from the source never without an issue. Be it that 2 packs to 10 packs.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Chem#4×RHS was a tester a year or so back... 2 months from seed(female)
Next to a Garlix got these on sale for about 37 dollars if i can recall correctly. Now they are about 97 ish dollars... So the auctions serve a unique purpose in the idea through some growers eyes that you may buy 2 packs for a dirty cheap price-knowing the genetics are good...being that youve done your research... And then maybe over the next two months youre low on funds... Some people will continue to buy the packs at normal price, and may also hold off on certain oacks. And when that auction comes back around bey bey. You better hit that buy now button like this is family fued...

IMG 20180418 185154
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I

It goes when its done and comes back when the times right. I find it unique but every thing has its reason. I dont truly understand what the complaining is about. The website is actually rather smooth and simple. Especially being that there are only a few seeds compared to the other banks out there to begin with. I personally have always recieved my beans straight from the source never without an issue. Be it that 2 packs to 10 packs.
Never thought I was complaining at all..
In fact GPS has the best customer service I have seen yet..
HOWEVER, these forums are for people to share experiences and thoughts for the common good..
Like you..I wait for sales and purchase then..If I had to have something fast..I would do what was needed.
There are additional packs that I received after this picture last year.:D
GPS

NHWhites

NHWhites

Never thought I was complaining at all..
In fact GPS has the best customer service I have seen yet..
HOWEVER, these forums are for people to share experiences and thoughts for the common good..
Like you..I wait for sales and purchase then..If I had to have something fast..I would do what was needed.
There are additional packs that I received after this picture last year.:D
View attachment 793643

What did you think if night rider?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I was still asleep.fuck all that circus.reminded me of a new playstation release and the lines to the parking lot of walmart.ill wait for the reports and just buy whatever is good.
They are good people..unfortunately, since they moved, the site just is a bag of worms..It's well worth it, if only to get some good gear at decent prices..The other sales I was notified all had poor discounts between 10-20% and they were mostly overseas too..The other banks in the US just don't seem interested in any sales..

@heisenbubble..did you finish the Gunslinger? If so..your thoughts and pictures would be appreciated:)

Last edited:
H

heisen

They are good people..unfortunately, since they moved, the site just is a bag of worms..It's well worth it, if only to get some good gear at decent prices..The other sales I was notified all had poor discounts between 10-20% and they were mostly overseas too..The other banks in the US just don't seem interested in any sales..

@heisenbubble..did you finish the Gunslinger? If so..your thoughts and pictures would be appreciated:)

I was kind of in a hurry to get it finished cause I had to move some stuff out of where I had everything but yes I did finish it and the #5 was definitely a keeper.pulled 8 zips off that plant and the smoke was really good.i built a new building and decided to run it again.the past couple months had been hectic trying to finish my building but i got most everything setup now and started some clones 2 weeks ago.the gunslinger is in there.after this run I'll be running a shit load of greenpoint seeds.ill have 27 veg buckets,24 flower buckets and and an extra room with 20 more buckets for straight run cuts of the best greenpoint shit for feminized testing.

The totes are just temporary in this room till I get the veg room finished.ill be putting all these cuts in buckets next week.gunslinger #5 is in this batch.

20180420 040015

45North

45North

I am really interested in the Deputy. Bruce#3 has my curiosity.
But it is discontinued, so maybe it is a disappointment.

On another note, since I lost Dr. Greenthumbs Iranian Diesel. I think I’ll throw a banana og outside this year. Kush is a pretty safe bet in my AO.
45N

H

heisen

I am really interested in the Deputy. Bruce#3 has my curiosity.
But it is discontinued, so maybe it is a disappointment.

On another note, since I lost Dr. Greenthumbs Iranian Diesel. I think I’ll throw a banana og outside this year. Kush is a pretty safe bet in my AO.
45N
Wouldn't waste my time with anything banner.i dont think it ever was a good strain to cross to.
That's why you never see or hear much about it.
You want some fire off the RIP go with cooper chem,raindance or cookies n chem.
I'm not sure gu has tapped into the OG side of things as everything of his I've ran so far has been tall and stretchy.not really seen anything with OG signature yet but time will tell.ive ran a lot of RD and Scott has OG down to a science.90 percent of his strains are OG.im.an OG fanatic and hope GU will find a killer OG Male one day and give that stardawg shit a rest for a minute

45North

45North

Wouldn't waste my time with anything banner.i dont think it ever was a good strain to cross to.
I'm not sure gu has tapped into the OG side of things as everything of his I've ran so far has been tall and stretchy.not really seen anything with OG signature yet but time will tell.ive ran a lot of RD and Scott has OG down to a science.90 percent of his strains are OG.im.an OG fanatic and hope GU will find a killer OG Male one day and give that stardawg shit a rest for a minute
My GTH1 may pop a nut once in a while, but damn that shits good. No RD bashing from me. #9 is my favorite, 1 bean left.:(
45N

45North

45North

All 3 of those had me looking. But to get things ready by mother’s day, I didn’t want to sex the plants.
Honestly I was looking at swap meet Louie by red eye but GP got my $ with their S1 sale.
45N

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I gave up on my The Deputy (got some male pollen though)..3 males and a dud..Cookies and Chem are 3 weeks from seed now..2 are tall and 2 are squat, but the leaves on both are fat..I guess they will be more on the Chem side..
IMG 0969

45North

45North

My snoops dream ended up a buck. Put him in the yard debris 2 weeks ago. Must have liked the dark, because he needed some deluth trading company shorts for those big balls when I opened the lid.
Nothing running (Gorilla Cookies)that I want to chuck on so adios buddy.
If I knew how to safely collect and store ...nah not studly enough. Lol
45N

Latest posts

Top Bottom