Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Do you guys just get these off their website? I’ve gotten from seedsman and GYO only, This would be the first US bank I get from. Can anyone provide any info on how they ship, or if you don’t get them direct from Greenpoint where can I find them? That deputy and maverick look dope
There are GPS for sale on THCfarmer's seed store..(haven't tried those yet)..GPS is in Colo and ships either First Class or priority tracked in the US (trustworthy and Honest too)..They deliver all over the world too..Genetics are IMO..great!!
I have their Cackleberry in flower now..She is huge and supercropped to death..
Gu the Breeder at GPS, has a super stud Stardawg male that he uses to pollinate many of his strains..
2 15 18 Cackleberry NLH

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Cackleberry now just under 4 weeks in and can't seem to get enough nutes..I usually feed 20ml per gallon (Canna Terra Flores) + 5-7 ml of Ginormous flower enhancer, every other watering) just under recommended dosages..Been upping slowly and now at 25ml & 10ml respectively, and zero signs of tip burn..

Glad she stopped stretching..I am not really a tall person..LOL

2 26 18

H

hawkman

two thing I noticed recently..
1) Nugget rewards do not seem to be given any more on new purchases etc, and
2) The "no reserve" auctions mysteriously go out of stock as soon as the price reaches between $50 and $70 depending on selections; Only to re-appear in new auctions at higher prices (getting a LIL sketchy I think)..
Luckily I have more than enough beans that I purchased during the sales..Also the "head Honcho" TONY is nowhere to be found..I still think that GPS was sold to new owners with Gu remaining on. No problem as the seeds are still the best around..
I re-guard to auctions never got into them - from what you said it confirms my thoughts. Thanks

jessmister04

jessmister04

I scored The Deputy on reverse auction for $27.00 last week and it arrived with 11 seeds. I also just picked up the Cookies and Chem and the Eagle Scout, all arrived with 11 seeds. I am very excited because I just found out about Greenseeds last week on another forum. I purchased some seeds from Seedsman only before trying Greenpoint seeds. Right now I am currently running clones of Skywalker OG, Alien OG, Blue Dream and Sour Diesel that I picked up from two high quality stores in Los Angeles. Koreatown Collective in Los Angeles and Cloneville in Studio City, CA. Super excited to put the Greenpoint Seeds up against the top shelf Cali clones and see the results. I will be starting the Deputy, Cookies and Chem, and EagleScout next weekend so I will keep you'll posted

jessmister04

jessmister04

These are the ones im running this year.I just ordered 2 Cookies n Chem and 2 packs of Snake Oil (Bio-Diesel X Stardawg)and a pack of cult classic.Gu still owes me a pack of Lucky7's which is supposed to be bad ass.Lucky Charms X Stardawg.

View attachment 766830
What's up Bro? Hey, can you please give me your review on the Eagle scout and the Deputy? Also, have you tried the Cookies and Chem?? Review that on if you have too please. I would appreciate it brother:)

jessmister04

jessmister04

No, but I see you didn't get an answer on The Deputy yet..I think Heinselman said he wasn't interested in the strain..here are mine in veg..(since culled a male and need to cull a female too).
2nd shot is GPS Cackleberry just under 4 weeks in (on right). Gu breeds em with some long legs..LOL
View attachment 781618 View attachment 781619
Nice, looking good bro:). That crackle is a beast. Here are my Cali Clones. I have 3 skywalker og, sour diesel, alien og, and blue dream. They are about to finish week 3 of flower. Next weekend I plan to plant all my GPS seeds and I will update if you'll want. So you think Heinselman dislikes the Deputy or he dislikes the Sundance kid?

IMG 4499
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Nice, looking good bro:). That crackle is a beast. Here are my Cali Clones. I have 3 skywalker og, sour diesel, alien og, and blue dream. They are about to finish week 3 of flower. Next weekend I plan to plant all my GPS seeds and I will update if you'll want. So you think Heinselman dislikes the Deputy or he dislikes the Sundance kid?
Beauties!!
Yes, I would like being updated, as members here seem to like the GPS gear..I will prolly drop a few Iron Horse and maybe Hibernate too:)

jessmister04

jessmister04

Beauties!!
Yes, I would like being updated, as members here seem to like the GPS gear..I will prolly drop a few Iron Horse and maybe Hibernate too:)
I will post and keep updating. The Doc Holiday looks interesting too with the old man purps in the mix.

jessmister04

jessmister04

How long has your Deputy been in flower?
That Deputy was reviewed at 5 stars on Greenpoint's site. However, 90% of the jackasses are posting reviews before popping a bean. I hate that shit. It is like they are all excited they received seeds and just automatically give a 5 star review. Hope Gu gets his hand on some Gelato bc that shit is getting strong as hell out here when done right, otherwise it is garbage.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

GPS

How long did you veg Crackle for? How tall is that big bitch?
Last I measured..she was 34" from the dirt..That's after constant supercropping etc..She really clones well too..5 for 5!
She vegged for 7+ weeks..my usual..

I have had a bunch of GPS gear for almost a year..Finally got around to popping some.
This is without my Blizzard Bush, and Iron Horse, before the seeds came in:p

jessmister04

jessmister04

View attachment 781882

Last I measured..she was 34" from the dirt..That's after constant supercropping etc..She really clones well too..5 for 5!
She vegged for 7+ weeks..my usual..

I have had a bunch of GPS gear for almost a year..Finally got around to popping some.
This is without my Blizzard Bush, and Iron Horse, before the seeds came in:p
BAHAHAHAHAHA, Nice Bro. Damn, I have Cookies and Chem, Eagle Scout and The Deputy. I also have Mendocino Purple Kush from Medical Seeds, King Tut from Pyramid with pheno's of possibly 33%thc, aurora indica, AK48, 3 Bears OG, Jack Herrer, and a few more lol. I am going to pop a lot when I get back from Oregon and Washington next week. 7+ weeks veg damnnnnnnn. I veg mine for 2 weeks to 4 weeks then hit the flower switch. But for my flower room, I am working with a 3x3x6 tent with a 600 watt Cooled light and an insane inline fan carbon fiber. Then I have a 6x6x6 veg and clone room. Can't wait to get started with the GPS next week and update everyone.

jessmister04

jessmister04

BAHAHAHAHAHA, Nice Bro. Damn, I have Cookies and Chem, Eagle Scout and The Deputy. I also have Mendocino Purple Kush from Medical Seeds, King Tut from Pyramid with pheno's of possibly 33%thc, aurora indica, AK48, 3 Bears OG, Jack Herrer, and a few more lol. I am going to pop a lot when I get back from Oregon and Washington next week. 7+ weeks veg damnnnnnnn. I veg mine for 2 weeks to 4 weeks then hit the flower switch. But for my flower room, I am working with a 3x3x6 tent with a 600 watt Cooled light and an insane inline fan carbon fiber. Then I have a 6x6x6 veg and clone room. Can't wait to get started with the GPS next week and update everyone.
My plants are 31" in week 3 of flower. I topped them an vegged them for just a few.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Fk..ya reminded me..I have a pk of cookies and Chem too..LOL
With the way things are going at GPS now..I wonder what Gu is up to next..also no replacements for cannaventure, cult classics etc..Hmmmm

Top Bottom