Grow diary

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

all your plants are looking real good FOD

Thanx alfonso. Problem is I just found a small spider probably a mite. agggggg I had a couple momma spiders dropped a sack in the grow room and had an ass load of little spiders everywhere not a couple days ago. I can't tell what this dude is but going to asume it is a mite. The only one I could find from leaves off all plants. I mean I pulled a ton of leaves that are infected and that llittle dude is the only thing I can find. If I had a bad mite problem, wouldn't they be everywhere? And visible on many leafs?

Also does anyone know if I can I use the Neem mix on my flowering plants? Or at the very least drop some in the soil? What is the best step from here? I never actually found a mite so I never sprayed my plants just washed em. Any thoughts would be realllll helpful right about now. thanx

A

alfonso2002

If all you found is one I don't think you are infested. I have never had a problem with mites in a plant that is flowering.but I did have some in a couple of plants in veg. I used neem and washed all the leaves top and bottom with the spray of the neem. It worked real good no more mites. not sure if you can use the neem in flower but I think you can it's organic. as for the spiders I don't think they will mess with your plants.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I used neem and washed all the leaves top and bottom with the spray of the neem. It worked real good no more mites. not sure if you can use the neem in flower but I think you can it's organic. as for the spiders I don't think they will mess with your plants.

I have been using the Neem in the veg room about 1 time a week. I hope the preventive is keeping em down to a low roar., I am going to mix some up and at least hit the leaves of the two in the flower room. Thats going to take a awhile but I love the shit outa these two plants and willing to do what I gotta to get em accross the finish line in fine shape.
Thanx my brother. I will keep you all posted.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Update: Found 6 mites over the last few days and am going to co2 the room this eve. I put 2, 1 gal generators in last night but forgot to kill the exhaust.:evilgrin0040: All is "e er e er"
Hey anyone going to the expo? I am going for the 3 days and 2 nights. Also going fishing 1st weekend in July on da San Juan. Hope to see some of ya at the Expo and or fishing this summer at some point,..

A

alfonso2002

FOD don't know what to think of that Expo not sure if I will go. I think it is mostly for stoner's. What is up with them having a doctor to see if you qualify. Are they going to be charging for that?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

FOD don't know what to think of that Expo not sure if I will go. I think it is mostly for stoner's. What is up with them having a doctor to see if you qualify. Are they going to be charging for that?

Not sure if they charge or not? I am going to meet people in the program. Producers ect... and check on new stuff bro.. Expo it up man. I'm curious as hell.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

M

mrgreenthumb

hell yea ,i am sure it will be a good time...meeting fellow stoners and such

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

hell yea ,i am sure it will be a good time...meeting fellow stoners and such

Suppose to be tons of vendors and all sorts of fun shit to do. I look forward to it....That and I get to see family and friends while I am there,, actually Santa Fe but close enough. Catch you there MGT.
Hope to see you there alfonso!

coolslayer

coolslayer

Expo

Those that go will get an added bonus......meeting me.Heh heh

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

See alfonso cool is going,.... what more could "you" ask for? lol
I look forward to meeting you all in person... Helzba yeah,..:banana1sv6:

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

same info,probbly just a lil calmag def, other than that ,shit looks good,real good.

They are doing much better and I will be posting some pics on wed, That is their half way point. Tanx for the props audius. Peace

coolslayer

coolslayer

2 turned hermie but it looks like I still will have a solid 9 or 10 females.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

2 turned hermie but it looks like I still will have a solid 9 or 10 females.

:mad0233:Bummer on the herms and props on the ladies....:banana1sv6:
WTF does this character mean? LMAO A banana riding a seal? Is that a seal?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Half way for the girls in flower, long way to go with the ones outside. Clones are very healthy as well as the other 2 in the veg room. Peace

Halfway
Halfway1
Halfway2
Halfway3
Juststarting
1spidyandtherestareLL
100 8338
Mitecheck
A

alfonso2002

looks like all is doing good. I found that in the indoor grow it is better to have more plants that are smaller. hard to get enough light to the lower parts of the plants.

Top Bottom