Grow diary

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Welp, In the process of moving to our new home this weekend so I will not be posting for about a month after Satarday eve.. No internet on the property yet and no one within 20 miles of the new place. Actually this will be my last grow for a few months as I have run out of seeds. current grow is coming along great and couldn't have done it without you guy's. Thanks brothers.

Good growing amigos.

A

alfonso2002

Welp, In the process of moving to our new home this weekend so I will not be posting for about a month after Satarday eve.. No internet on the property yet and no one within 20 miles of the new place. Actually this will be my last grow for a few months as I have run out of seeds. current grow is coming along great and couldn't have done it without you guy's. Thanks brothers.

Good growing amigos.

Hope your move goes well and will be happy with the new place.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thank you alfonso. The new House is great!! and we are all windng down in fashion:smiley_joint:

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Had to pull the girls before the move but they were close to their time anyway. Got 2 3/4 ounce of the big girl dried, and 1 ounce of the mini purp dried. Damn fine smoke and burns a nice clean white ash. The keif I got of it was a bad ass white and blueish/green color.
I made me some quick bubble and was blown away at how much cleaner my shit is compared to most the shit I buy? Got a massive stone and awesome body pain relief from both, "better for the body and soul grown on your own" Will post more as I get settled. Peace

The harvest
Harvest 2
The horns
Meandthegirls8weeks
sky high

sky high

Ya mon! Nice job!

I think a lot of folks >push< their product too far and end up with a lot of contaminents in their bubble/sift/press hash. Ditto with "oils". I've seen folks come up with huge amounts of oil from their trim....all of which was black/green and far more of a "utility" type offering than a conniseur type offering. Canna butter too. As some would say, "weaksauce"

can't wait to see what ya come up with in the new digs!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thank you my friends.
Can't wait to see what comes up in the new dig as well sh. Like frickin Christmas all over again.:yes
The bubble I made, bubbled up real nice and burned slow, kind of like phosphorous, I couldn't put the shit out, lol. great taste/buzz. Finished with an awesome white ash.,
Can't wait for this stuff to cure too get the full experience.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

While I am fresh this morning, here is the half cure report. -6 days ish cure-
Very lemon/lime on the inhale, immediate buzz to the forehead and light feeling in the chest. Warm pain relief down the rest of the body? Very sharp citrus overtones with a hint of sandalwood on the exhale,.man that sounded weird? roflmao
First hit and the next -20 min-
My chest is uplifted and pain relief is too the point I won't mind feeding the horses this morning:character0050: Lots of energy but still very kind of narcotic as well. I like to call it a "goggle high" Like after skiing when you take your goggles off and there is that feeling like there still on? lol Very nice indeed. Far from conceited but damnnnnnnn! this is some Damn worthy smoke amigo's
Fuck, If this is what it is all about brothers and I’ll be damned if another producer/despensery get's my cash. Awesome days.
Peace.

Jars
A

alfonso2002

It is nice not to have to spend your money having to buy what you can grow on your own and the satisfaction that You grew it is also very nice.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

It is nice not to have to spend your money having to buy what you can grow on your own and the satisfaction that You grew it is also very nice.

It is hard to spend money on meds that work but even harder spending it time and time again on crap that had the asthetics but failed miserably in the delta departments.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thanks for the many visit's and all the help you have been through this grow Alfonso. If not been for you and a few others here, They might have died. The transplant saved their lives/IMO. But the tips you all gave me are pricless bits of wisdom you won't get in any book. Everyone's kindness helped put me in a comfortable place in my growing and I now have the confidence to tackle something on a much larger scale. I love it and will never stop learning or growing. Thanks again everyone,
Note to self: Will think more about "Random acts of kindness" It changes the world and all the people in it.

A

alfonso2002

"Random acts of kindness" It changes the world and all the people in it. So very true I learned that a while back and you know what it helps me more than the person I do help. P.S. nice pipe or bong or whatever that is.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Thanks, I just got it the other day. It is a "Heavy brand" Bong. A decent brand that can take a pretty good beating,. Though I don't use a bong much anymore, I definitely like the "one hit and done thing" Not much on sitting and smoking unless I have certain company around.
Surprised at how much helping others has led me to a better understanding of myself. I spent a long time being a mean selfish mf but that died a while back as my babies entered this world. I still have a pretty nasty fuse but I am working on that day by day. Seem's the more I help, the more I am able to step away from my own petty sh!t and truly be involved with life as I remember before the health issues.

Thenewbong
A

alfonso2002

those are nice pics I guess I need a new camera. are those duel monitors or is that an illusion.LOL

Top Bottom