Grow diary

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

The LAST thing a patient needs is moldy herb.....

Dig that cool. Many problems can be caused from mold. One little toke of mold and POW!! your possibly fucked for good?
IMO,.. the worst thing is some people have absolutely no probs passing that shit on down the line? No ethical/moral foundation to apply common sense what so ever man. Something like that could kill someone like me. I DEFINITLY made sure the little prick understood where I was coming from. Always will....

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Another update.
Threw the three girls outside for good as the toughened up nice in a few days. Put together this pen and a cool box for my grow room intake. I was still having some problems with humidity being to low so I devised what I like to call the "Humidabox" for my shed intake. In the pic I have just started but half way done. All I lack is the misters, some more gravel and some chicken wire to keep unwanted critters from getting in. The intake hole itself is quadrupled screened with a galvanized screen overlapping those. Critter free:)
Any hoot, the girls have taken well to the outdoors. By the look on our pup, we kinda guessed she is pretty pissed we took her napping spot hehe......
Also added a 4700 for the girls that are being pushed outa the picture. All is good, the Spidy and LL are a smidge over 30 days now . The MJ and skunk are 45 days I believe? Not for sure?
Peace Farmers

Mywetdock
Newgrowpen
Girlsnextdoor
Fuckers
Topped
Fimattempt
Newaddinlight
M

mrgreenthumb

one very unhappy looking dog..hehehe plants are looking great thou...that mister system sounds pretty cool.

A

alfonso2002

Nice guard you have on duty there.looking good on all fronts. do you have forced air going in there? but all looking good. What are the temps at night with that setup.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

[/QUOTE]"one very unhappy looking dog..hehehe plants are looking great thou...that mister system sounds pretty cool."[/QUOTE]

Thanks MrG. I was racking my brain trying to figure a way to raise humidity levels without having to plug something in. After a few mins of looking at the situation it was pretty clear it might work. sprinkled the graveld area and within minutes the humidity had bounced up into the 40's. Perk,.. by extension; was, the temp came down considerably., about 10 degrees

[/QUOTE]"Nice guard you have on duty there.looking good on all fronts. do you have forced air going in there? but all looking good. What are the temps at night with that setup."[/QUOTE]

Right on alfonso. Yeah man she's getting big isn't she?. I couldn't believe the protest on her face. Just to damned funny, hahaha
I am using a small heater hung from the ceiling and a 8" fan going 24/7. Night time temps hover in the low 70's/ 68,ish. Never below 65 though. Started to become pretty good at manipulating my environment to meet the needs of the plant. Ya know alfonso? .... Id shit myself if I could actually grow in something bigger then 7'x7' lol
If I had a big enough place? I would be dangerous.:devil:smirkhehehehehehehe

:mad0233:!!Hey throwing the word out for any used lighting equipment bros. My HPS system and one of my T-5 banks got crushed in our move and of course I'm broke after the last few months of moving. I really don't want to flower those girls via the one T-5. Any thoughts on this situation would be greatly appreciated! :nerd:character0050::nerd

M

mrgreenthumb

i have a 600 watt ballast,,that i am not using .it has about 6 months of use on it.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Question? how hot is too hot? My day time temps are in the mid to high 80's nights don't go below 68. Is this to much temp fluctuation? Can temp flux like this possibly create hermies?

M

mrgreenthumb

high 80's is too much, temps that high with out co2 supplementation is going to cause stress in the plants and stress will cause hermies.you are going to want to keep the daytime temp as close to 80 or under as you can.

what kinda lights are you running now?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

high 80's is too much, temps that high with out co2 supplementation is going to cause stress in the plants and stress will cause hermies.you are going to want to keep the daytime temp as close to 80 or under as you can.

what kinda lights are you running now?

Right on, thanks for that bro. I will most def try and keep it under 80. May have to plug a small A/C to keep it down for sure.
Running a 6 bulb (6500's) 4' T-5 bank with and a vertical 4700 flroa to pick up the slack. In a couple days I will be adding the 400 hps loaner and throwing the lot of em (4) into flower. Gotta do it when you gotta do it. They are more then big enough and; if the 400 does good then I might get some good weight out of them. Last harvest with just the one T-5 bank one girl kicked out 3.5 oz's,.. not bad for floras. The bud was very good but like a pastry instead of a roll ya know?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hey another question frrom the noob dude here. lol
My big tank of c02 ran out few days ago. What would be the best thing to replace the c02 for a couple dayts until I can get to the welding shop to be refilled? I have heard of canned air? c02 charges for paint ball guns and pellet guns? any of these do?

M

mrgreenthumb

a good temp replacement would be co 2 boost...check it out online..works pretty good.

is your 400 going to be aircooled?

coolslayer

coolslayer

Question? how hot is too hot? My day time temps are in the mid to high 80's nights don't go below 68. Is this to much temp fluctuation? Can temp flux like this possibly create hermies?

You can run temps up to 90 if you supplement with CO2 and keep the humidity high.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Hey another question frrom the noob dude here. lol
My big tank of c02 ran out few days ago. What would be the best thing to replace the c02 for a couple dayts until I can get to the welding shop to be refilled? I have heard of canned air? c02 charges for paint ball guns and pellet guns? any of these do?

You can make a CO2 generator out of a large plastic juice bottle filled with warm water,yeast,and sugar.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

You can make a CO2 generator out of a large plastic juice bottle filled with warm water,yeast,and sugar.

Thanx for the link cool. Pretty interesting stuff. Do you know of anyone that uses this type application?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

a good temp replacement would be co 2 boost...check it out online..works pretty good.

is your 400 going to be aircooled?
No, just vented to the highest point before exhuast.

Very interesting as well. Thank you for that info.
Gonna read more on the process of the Boost. Didn't get a chance to read the process it uses. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom