Grow Journal - A Noobie Diary.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Okay so your idea lik the first one covering it n taped
The holes on th inside of th tent yeah? 1 or 2 for th hole?

EDIT; I think I picked it up completely wrong, so th cardboard is going on th inside of th tent..? 😨

Also my friend has his own wee idea of creating it at an angle n covering th side also pictured

Top marks for paint
Goes on the outside. So that it doesn't take up room or in high humidity.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Goes on the outside. So that it doesn't take up room or in high humidity.

Joys of being stupid, cheers lol
Heres one;

We need to feed them again in a couple days how much should we increase the ppm? last feed was 600ppm should we still feed the biogrow for the next feed and when do we start using bio bloom?

any tips/info that you guys can give for the Flowering stage would be great we just don't want to mess this part up

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

We'll just go for 600 again of the first stuff - biogrow
Then water and after that start using biobloom, any ideas on how much we should use? or just th same for th flowering period?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I started bloom nutes a week before flower this time and will be doing so in the future. But also switched back to grow nutes after stretch until end of week 6 for my 10 week strain. I have some tinkering to still do. Previously I ran grow ratios until after stretch then transitioned to bloom and it worked well for me.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I started bloom nutes a week before flower this time and will be doing so in the future. But also switched back to grow nutes after stretch until end of week 6 for my 10 week strain. I have some tinkering to still do. Previously I ran grow ratios until after stretch then transitioned to bloom and it worked well for me.

Should we give them bloom nutes tonight then? do you think we should also switch back to grow nutes?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Should we give them bloom nutes tonight then? do you think we should also switch back to grow nutes?
If going to bloom that early then I would suggest switch back to grow at the end of stretch for a few weeks. Honestly I'm still tinkering so at this point I can say that running grow nutes until after stretch works well and probably what I would feel most comfortable recommending.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Thats what we'll do then, we will run grow nutes until the stretch is done
Is the stretch the first two weeks usually or does it last longer/vary on strain?
Thanks again :)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thats what we'll do then, we will run grow nutes until the stretch is done
Is the stretch the first two weeks usually or does it last longer/vary on strain?
Thanks again :)
Usually first 2 but can be 3 weeks or longer depending on strain iwould just run em for 3 weeks then switch

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Light is pretty close to them now . So need to find a way to raise the lights tomorrow

Watering is tomorrow - RH is still at 70. Might try some rock salt or something for now

Moved one of the plants n the squashed side as pictured seems like the sides will probably die off eventually

Snapchat 1681566329
Snapchat 975096237
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Took note of run off ppm and ph

Fed at 600 again.

Increased light intensity slightly to 45k. Back ones are only getting 16k ish though still.

Also took a picture of one leaf that was slightly damaged

The envelope shows them in order.

Snapchat 822347492
Snapchat 759557504
Snapchat 1230627901
Snapchat 1028343301
Snapchat 826062039
Snapchat 252004486
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

So today was watering only .. took some fan leaves off since it was getting majorly crowded . Upped the lights intensity a bit since it was fairly low, will see how they all react in a few days

Snapchat 1058440462
Snapchat 650323306
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Looks good.

It still looks like a jungle 😂 when does it no longer become safe to take more off ¿ I was thinking about taking more off on certain ones. All the inners are gone but there's some lower down that are crowding fairly bad. Didn't wanna go over the top either mind you.. seen some people on the forum going over the top massacre lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It still looks like a jungle 😂 when does it no longer become safe to take more off ¿ I was thinking about taking more off on certain ones. All the inners are gone but there's some lower down that are crowding fairly bad. Didn't wanna go over the top either mind you.. seen some people on the forum going over the top massacre lol.
Given a few days to a week to recover. I would do any during stretch but if it came down to it I would if I had leaves stacking up all over. I usually like to do the majority a week before flip.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Given a few days to a week to recover. I would do any during stretch but if it came down to it I would if I had leaves stacking up all over. I usually like to do the majority a week before flip.

Thanks I'll probably just leave it then unless it becomes really really bad
Learning experience isn't it XD
Know how to handle it next time now =p, I'll do the same for next, a week before flip sounds good.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Just a wee picture update

Next feed we're gonna switch to biobizz bio bloom feed. Should we stick to 600 ppm mark during feed¿ @Aqua Man

Also noticed the one at the back left the leaves are pointing downwards.. I think it's the critical. Are genetics causing it or something else?

Snapchat 429766672
Snapchat 1698996061
Snapchat 109375689
Snapchat 256314776
Snapchat 1387837398
Snapchat 887560778
Snapchat 1507515678
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just a wee picture update

Next feed we're gonna switch to biobizz bio bloom feed. Should we stick to 600 ppm mark during feed¿ @Aqua Man

Also noticed the one at the back left the leaves are pointing downwards.. I think it's the critical. Are genetics causing it or something else?
I cant see what your talking about maybe a close pick if the leaves pointing down?

Yeah i would stick to around 600ppm. They look happy and healthy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom