Grow log : Santa Cruz Mountains

• Thread starter Baylife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Baylife

Baylife

Whats up everyone!

This is Baylife coming to you from the mountains of Santa Cruz. This is the start of a soon to be epic grow log in which newer cannabis strains will be tested in a near perfect growing environment. I will start off by listing some of the beauties currently present in my garden...

1. BOG's Sour Grapes
2. BOG's Blue Moon Rocks
3. Sin City seeds: White Nightmare
4. Connoisseur genetics: Fuel
5. Bodhi: Pure Kush x Appalachia
6. Bodhi: Pure Kush x Snow Lotus
7. Secret Valley Seeds: Northern Flame
8. Subcool: Jesus OG

and some clones of: Shoreline, Headband and (2) different reputable cuts of Sour Diesel.

First off...the couple Jesus OG phenos that weren't male (2 out of 10) are not really lookin or smellin like OG so I expect a more Jack the Ripper tinge.

Grow log  santa cruz mountains

Image 4

Image 3

Image 5

Image 6

The pics are not time stampted so I will be doing a summary after every so many pictures. I started transplanting around May 26 this year. I finished the processed by the end of the first weed if June. It wasn't as early as I planned but the weather was super cold at night till the last week of June. I used half 300 pots and half 200 as well as a few 100 gallon pots. I really wanted to get to the bottom of the whole 300 vs 200 debate so I'm running a few tests. There were a few pairs of plants that were perfectly sized to undergo this experiment so we will find out for sure. I'm gunna leave out the exact square footage of the grow but its big enough to house 45 beass,

A painters tarp covers the plants above to insulate them from the outside cold. I wanted to harden them off as well as take them outta my veg room so I built a sweet make shift greenhouse using the rain gutter, a T 12 light (to add 30 mins to the morning and night) and a painters tarp. It worked out pretty well.

Baylife

Baylife

Image 15
Image 13

Image 14

Image 16

The last pic was taking on June 10th 2014. They are perking up real good after a nice batch of compost tea made from Alaskan Humus, earth worm castings, Sea-green, Kelp...I'm gunna get Cap's Tea packs in the next week when I go up to Petaluma over the weekend. The grow is all organic...using JMS Stylet oil for preventive spraying and Age Old organics veg base and kelp. The soil contains fish meal, nitro-mocha bat guano, 10 percent Alaskan humus to name a few. Also Bountea's superstart is key.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Your making me miss Santa Cruz! I tend to spend a lot of time there but haven't been that way for over a month. Good luck with the grow man. I will be watching this organic goodness unfold

B

barefoot

born and raised in those mountains.................................beautiful place............

had great results in Bonny Doon, Boulder Creek, and Corralitos...................

ganj on..................

Baylife

Baylife

Uh...

You're going to need a sign for that yard, Welcome to the Jungle!

How do you plan to deal with supporting them?

There's a bunch of stuff to do for sure. After I set up the drip lines in gunna put some 8 foot fencing around each plant. It's gunna be hell for sure tho.

I gotta get a gate for the property and get my collective paperwork in order. A local dispensary offered to set me up as one of their growers which would come with some legit paperwork for sure.

Baylife

Baylife

born and raised in those mountains.................................beautiful place............

had great results in Bonny Doon, Boulder Creek, and Corralitos...................

ganj on..................

Boony doons the spot! There's a full moon renegade parlay out there tonight but I'm flying out to Palm Springs for a wedding unfortunately .

H

hammerstone

what an incredible grow area dude! i just about creamed myself lookin at those pics. total jealousy boner haha.
killer.

neverbreak

neverbreak

looks killer bro, yer doin it right! livin the lift in the mountains right there.

neverbreak

kagyu

kagyu

Everything looks great. Beautiful weather. Water restriction in Santa Cruz, but you probably have a well. Magical place Santa Cruz. Peace

Top Bottom