cali style all the way!
im in..
Lg

Baylife

Baylife

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aye, beautiful! I'd be tripping on those drip lines, though. That's just me, I'm a klutz.

Baylife

Baylife

I'm thinkin of doing a dripline tutorial. It's hella easy and the time saved is tremendous. I tried to strategically place the drip rows so that I had ample room to walk around with my atomizer.

Haven't tripped yet tho (knock on wood )

Supercharge

Supercharge

Shit, you sure don't do things by halves! Beautiful only begins to describe it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm thinkin of doing a dripline tutorial. It's hella easy and the time saved is tremendous. I tried to strategically place the drip rows so that I had ample room to walk around with my atomizer.

For some the timing of such a tutorial would be great. For others it's too late for this year. :)

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Would be really cool of you!

Baylife

Baylife

@seamadien It's never too late! Haha it's kinda like quitting ciggerrettes. As long as water pressure is good all you need is 4 gallon per hour flag drippers. I did 5 per 300. 4 per 200. And I'm gunna add some 2 per or hour or a couple 1 per gallons as they grow.

I'm rocking 1 ml - 2 ml sea green per gallon It's hard to over do this precious stuff, age old grow and basics like silica cal mag. Also once a week compost teas using mocha nitro bat guano.

I have an awesome soil mix too that's really what I'm learning from this run was a super good call. More coco and no peat moss at all. 10 percent Alaska humus to the overall mix off other amendments. I found greensand or any sand sucks; it rises straight to the top and looks like a sea island. It weights the soil down as well, which means less oxygen flow.

Alaska humus is the key tho. Local companies like bounTea are crucial as well.

I'm spraying stylet oil/ sea green combos once a week for sure. 1 oz per gallon - 2 oz of stylet oil. 1 ml sea green or whatever it needs. Systemic pesticides are not needed this year .. I'm fighting the evils with a healthy root zone and stylet oil. As well as good air flow brought about by the training and de- leafing I did early on.

Organic medicine = better yielding medicine. I'm seeing more explosive veg growth with full organics then anything else. The buds are gunna be just as dense as well with out Moab or top shooter; and of not then the other attributes will be worth a parginal sacrifice in yield.

I'm stoked to be able to smoke my own weed this year for sure.

Top Bottom