Grow log : Santa Cruz Mountains

• Thread starter Baylife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myth

Myth

Yes, calyx as Moe mentioned. Totally normal. Nice grow man! Lookin good!

R

redlife215

They aren't seed pods unless they have been pollenated. They are just calyx

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Just want to chime in and say those first swollen calyx are called primordial calyx or pre flower calyx there the first to show up and swell up just my 2 cents and a real nice job on the garden baylife KUDOS :D

J

j red

Look like calyxes to me if your worried pluck one off open it and look at it closely .Does it ha the beginning of a seed pod or just empty ? Most likely from what they look like they will be empty. Nice grow keep it up .

Baylife

Baylife

FullSizeRender

Happy October! Things have been beyond hectic for me lately so my bad for not updating. I'm gunna take a bunch of bud pics before I chop dont worry.

While we only got 1/4 inch of rain during the last rain, the wind and lack of complete support caused some mayham. Top colas are floppin everywhere. I had to cut quite a few colas that snapped during the rain :[ good news is a majority of the stuff that broke was essentially ready.

The blue moon rocks and sour grapes are super fire and about ready to cut.

On a special note: Fuel is hella fire as well; I would reccomend getting a pack of Fuel seeds if you really want a good sour/chem chunker in seed form...I am very impressed so far.

Jesus OG...I'm running both main phenos (jack the ripper heavy pheno and a HEAVY OG hells og pheno). These two can not be combined in a bag...ones pure kush; ones pure jack the ripper. I had to look back in my records to even identify the og pheno in my garden seeing as I disbelieved the tag. The hells OG pheno is super fire and I would reccomend it to anyone seeking a OG in seed form. I wouldnt buy clones though because out of the 3 phenos I found: one is too jack the ripper, one is super low yielding and mostly jack the ripper and of course the OG pheno fire.

All my Bodhi gear is looking too fire for words...

More updates soon!

B

barefoot

well looks as if a Indian Summer is gonna finish you up Baylife................supposedly 94o in the Cruz today...............

flowers will crust to the end................

ganj on.......................

fractal

fractal

Damn dude being able to grow in the SC mountains is like a dream. Gotta have a million bucks now to get property up there I would guess. Paradise would be land up there to grow out all my neville's and phoenix haze.

Tuku

Tuku

You sure know how to make mountainlife look amazing! Looks great dude, just beautiful.

Gonzo Goat

Gonzo Goat

Brother, a tip--electric conduit. Cut the ends off so you can pound it into the ground. You're welcome.

Save the saw and make them easier to use in the future... Beat the ground end flat with your sledge. No dirt in the pipe, less resistance.

Baylife

Baylife

Happy Harvest! You'd be surprised how hard it is to keep my electronic devices charged up here but theres more pics coming. Ive been keeping pretty busy harvesting all my tops and twisting up the mids. Whats left in the garden is ready to be twisted up as well and in no risk of rotting away. The indian summer was a blessing for sure. I'm tryin to get up to Tahoe ASAP so I'm pretty much all hands on deck right now. Even with a 5 person crew this is a multiple week process. I'm gonna start posting all my bud pics once i get a suitable camera..i.e not an iPhone 5. and GO GIANTS!
IMG 0569

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Been wondering how it's been going for you, thanks for the update. Tahoe's around my neck of the woods, there's a wee bit of snow up there right now (until it melts off).

Latest posts

Top Bottom