Grow log : Santa Cruz Mountains

• Thread starter Baylife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Sour Grape gets no complaints because it's mostly perfect really.

The dark stems and perfectly shaped leaves and structure make it a classic beauty.

A looker like GSC but totally unrelated.

Mrs. Bog says it's Great! I quite agree that it rivals any... ;)

R

redlife215

Yeah the sour bub shines thru in her real heavy so the smaller real hard buds are what I get outta mostly phenos

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It may be true that doing what we love keeps us happy and healthy or maybe it is horses.

They are a large and powerful living force capable of feelings. Pet a horse soon...

Great advice! I pet my horse everyday :) Rustyandgoat

Baylife

Baylife

Nugs are getting denser everyday. Still trying to get through with 8 ft bamboo because 10 ft is way to expensive. The inner support of the cages is priceless. Any branch that isn't already supported by the cage can be easily zip tied to the cage. Any other branch can be bamboo'd.

Next year every plant gets caged early and spread out. The plants I did spread out earlier are showing to be really benefiting from the act. Doing this also helps with air flow and is thus an awesome anti Powdery mildew technique. Cages can be reused many times and the bamboo will have a couple year life span.

Harvest is hella close.

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
View attachment 436931

Nugs are getting denser everyday. Still trying to get through with 8 ft bamboo because 10 ft is way to expensive. The inner support of the cages is priceless. Any branch that isn't already supported by the cage can be easily zip tied to the cage. Any other branch can be bamboo'd.

Next year every plant gets caged early and spread out. The plants I did spread out earlier are showing to be really benefiting from the act. Doing this also helps with air flow and is thus an awesome anti Powdery mildew technique. Cages can be reused many times and the bamboo will have a couple year life span.

Harvest is hella close.
Brother, a tip--electric conduit. Cut the ends off so you can pound it into the ground. You're welcome.

R

redlife215

Ok ok I see you with those lush green organic plants. Def beasting

Baylife

Baylife

Misty morning for sure

Below is my prized hardcore revegged plant. No matter what I do she stays lookin exactly the same.

Below is a northern flame plant that flowered super early. Notice the single bladed leaves associated with revegging. Still full bodied nugs though. This northern flame pheno smells just like peppermint. I'm probably gunna cut her early though...she's flopping everywhere. With the northern flames I did experience an abnormal amount of revegging/early flowering. Below are some budshots of these plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom