Grow log : Santa Cruz Mountains

• Thread starter Baylife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Amazing grow dude. Really beautiful stuff. Have you considered light dep? could get 2-3 harvests per year.

Baylife

Baylife

Sensationals Solutions and Dragonfly.. Sensational Solutions can be purchased in Santa Cruz at Soils Solutions by Costco. Check those out.. dragonfly is a little expensive. Stop in and see us at the Emerald Cup this year. We were there last year. Peace

Yea man I'm gunna be there again this year for sure. Except as a contestant this time. Thanks for the info on the notes I gotta go to hydrologic which is near there as well...burn-route down highway 9 for me today haha.

I'm heavy into bloom already; I'll be posting pics ASAP. there's little nuggets everywhere. This area has shorter days then up north therefore the vegging period isn't as long. The quality is going to be out of this world tho because of the morning fog and overall perfect weather. I hate the humidity tho....100 percent at night.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How can SC have shorter days than up north? I'm 4hrs east of you, give or take, and probably a bit further north, and most of my girls are setting bud pretty nicely now. I don't have to deal with the humidity you do, thank goodness. You could try using isopropyl to help speed evaporation on the buds, but that'd be a daily thing given your conditions.

Baylife

Baylife

All looks healthy. Thank u for sharing. I do so-hum and it's nice to watch other strains grow well out doors. Have fun peace omg

Have you grown their CBD strains? I'm trying to find some to start rocking indoors.

kagyu

kagyu

Plants look great. We are starting to work with CBD strains. there is a real need for them...

Baylife

Baylife

Sour grapes @BushyOldGrower. Straight up beast. Little support but zero broken branches. Veery hearty.

Jesus OG. Already has crystals; subcool is a douche bag.

Pure kush x Appalachia: @bodhi seeds. Extremely impressed with this strain. Already has serious crystals forming.

Northern flame. Not that big but she has quite the story. She was topped super late and I still got amazing results. Topping plants is very under estimated.

Horse crossed with targarian.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Looks like a Pacifino to me...

Why is SubCool a douchbag? We are friends and he and I have w long history of helping each other. We love Jill too...

Did you realize that they have actually been promoting Bog Seeds online sometimes?

We are actually not very far away from each other In the Grand Scheme of things.

We have both stuck our necks out pretty far at these events. They have some very fine genetics and I would think sme of his Jacks Cleaner good for a breeding project.

TGA Seeds was once smaller than Bog Seeds but not anymore. Sub has won several large accolades and cannabis cup prizes. His Vortex won a couple years back under the name, Gods Pussy. Doesn't that name suck?

That Sour Grape bush does my heart good this morning. Looks to go five pounds! :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd choose tan over black any day of the week for one big reason--heat. I'm now moving away from that type of scenario towards a single large soil mass, again for water retention.

B

barefoot

loooookin' good Baylife.......................tended in those mountains for years........and our best results came from growing where the redwoods met the oak/pine zone......Ormsby cutoff region.................as Loma Prieta (highest peak in SCMtn's) is under 4000' and a limited area to tend, but the dreaded fog was a rarity so when came time to flower the black rot/grey mold was typically non-exsistent..........................

wishin' you a Indian Summer that lasts through Thanksgivin'..................

ganj on.............................

Baylife

Baylife

Looks like a Pacifino to me...

Why is SubCool a douchbag? We are friends and he and I have w long history of helping each other. We love Jill too...

Did you realize that they have actually been promoting Bog Seeds online sometimes?

We are actually not very far away from each other In the Grand Scheme of things.

We have both stuck our necks out pretty far at these events. They have some very fine genetics and I would think sme of his Jacks Cleaner good for a breeding project.

TGA Seeds was once smaller than Bog Seeds but not anymore. Sub has won several large accolades and cannabis cup prizes. His Vortex won a couple years back under the name, Gods Pussy. Doesn't that name suck?

That Sour Grape bush does my heart good this morning. Looks to go five pounds! :)

I don't like how he talks to people on his Instagram to be honest. If somebody wants to hop on my thread and ask a question I'm going to be respectful. You can me anything at all and I'm going to be respectful regardless. So I'm just going to leave it at that.

Theses also that embarrassing video of him rapping...weed nerds ...lol.

But this is about beautiful medicine not shit talking so moving on.

And yes as long as the sour grape pheno isn't pure sour bubble there should be some poundage. Regardless it's going to be amazing medicine. Thanks for your work bog.

At the emerald cup last year I asked you what you thought was your most beautiful weed. You suggested the sour grape and you were right.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I used to breed and show Arabs back in the day (last show year was '82). I'm envious, can't really do it anymore. I have my show tack down in the garage, hadn't seen it for decades, folks sold their place so it was brought to me after cleaning out the garage.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I met a short man out at the horse track and he walked up to my ambulance...I was a Paramedic on duty with my partner at the race.

He said he was 95 years old. We laughed at the short, chubby man telling him he was not that old. So he smiled and whipped out his I.D.

He looked 70 maybe but he was 95. Then he said, "the horses keep me young".

It may be true that doing what we love keeps us happy and healthy or maybe it is horses.

They are a large and powerful living force capable of feelings. Pet a horse soon...

Latest posts

Top Bottom