Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

The panel is worth it in my opinion, as long as you set it up correctly.. I prefer my online fan to only kick on when I need it. Saves electrical costs and as long as your environment is steady it won’t kick on too much. It can be run 24/7 like the “S” series if needed.

(Stealth edit) : it’s only worth $40 more with the panel.
The two small clip on fans inside are always on and the T4 only comes on when my parameters are exceeded. It seldom gets to my max designated speed of 8.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Gah this makes me regret not getting a T6.

IMG 20201120 071129622

🤠

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
That fan is also your temp and humidity controller, I can't stress enough how well it works. @Aqua Man will vouch for me on this one. Do you NEED it? No. But if you were going to spend 400 and you can have that fan and basically the same setup for 350? Idk...🤔
I use infinity fans and they are absolutely amazing for tent grows

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My friend takes a little hulk action figure on all his travels and photographs him into scenes all around the world. He has been pictured in the French Alps and the glaciers of Iceland for example

i took him to the sand dunes of west michigan when he visited here.

he had mugs made with the pic.

6957EA29 DDCA 475E 998B 08D86CB6294F

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Are we showing n sharing coffee cups ? I’ve got a very nice handmade one I love it’s not a funny saying one but my fav nether the less ... comes from a close friend in MO he’s also a cigar box guitar builder like myself but that’s another life I live . sorry you can delete it if you want .

amekins

amekins

Are we showing n sharing coffee cups ? I’ve got a very nice handmade one I love it’s not a funny saying one but my fav nether the less ... comes from a close friend in MO he’s also a cigar box guitar builder like myself but that’s another life I live . sorry you can delete it if you want .
It is beautiful and welcome here!

Top Bottom