Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

What fan did you get ¿ I wanna get a bigger tent but need to understand what size of fan etc I would need and idk how to calculate lol.

There's a 200x200x200cm tent I wanna buy XD

amekins

amekins

What fan did you get ¿ I wanna get a bigger tent but need to understand what size of fan etc I would need and idk how to calculate lol.

There's a 200x200x200cm tent I wanna buy XD

I got an AC Infinity Cloudline T4. There are some airflow numbers to figure to make sure you’re exchanging the properly.

https://smile.amazon.com/AC-Infinit...s=ac+infinity+cloudline&qid=1605842081&sr=8-1

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you get a variable speed with controller like cloudline then if you can afford go a bit bigger. If a T4 is close then jump to a T6.

1.you want to make absolutely sure you have enough. Sometimes being at that borderline can cause issues.

2. You will save some wear and tear running lower than full bore all the time.

3. It will make quite a difference in the noise level produced.

4. If you upgrade your space you may not need to upgrade the fan in the future.

5. The cost is not much more.

6. OK now im just having fun numbering this stuff.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
If you get a variable speed with controller like cloudline then if you can afford go a bit bigger. If a T4 is close then jump to a T6.

1.you want to make absolutely sure you have enough. Sometimes being at that borderline can cause issues.

Omg +1 all of this...^

amekins

amekins

Gah this makes me regret not getting a T6.

amekins

amekins

Nah your good.... unless you kick the son out and convert his room... lol then your hooped. I may have said something but you seemed unlikely to go bigger due to space.... my bad.
Nah. He’s not leaving for at least another 2-3 years I suspect. He wants to get his PhD first (probably at 23 lol).

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I already have the T4. Lol.

Lol..4sure...im stuck on this brand...not the cheapest....but you can run hot air cold air....if i hadnt spent so much money onnit and could have gotten an extended warranty...i would pull the cold air from outside in to cool with. Use my 7 yr old ideal air inline fan for that..that fan has been coated with ice and still runs like mf'r

Growrx

Growrx

T6 is good. Pretty quiet too! Get the one without the control panel..i dont think i need it..lol save 60 bucks maybe 70 80...
The panel is worth it in my opinion, as long as you set it up correctly.. I prefer my online fan to only kick on when I need it. Saves electrical costs and as long as your environment is steady it won’t kick on too much. It can be run 24/7 like the “S” series if needed.

(Stealth edit) : it’s only worth $40 more with the panel.

Top Bottom