Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

im not apologizing cause I got to know you better haha

I got a lot of respect for someone who goes through a rough life and is still delightful, compelling on the other side so kudos for that.
Well there’s the whole hiding behind a screen thing. But I think those who have interacted with me more directly have found me to “be” who I seem to be. Sometimes I’m ok with sharing and sometimes it’s just not a good time. I genuinely love and care about everything organic or inorganic, but mostly animals and humans, and mostly in that order. I am humbled and appreciative of your words of kindness and support.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Well there’s the whole hiding behind a screen thing. But I think those who have interacted with me more directly have found me to “be” who I seem to be. Sometimes I’m ok with sharing and sometimes it’s just not a good time. I genuinely love and care about everything organic or inorganic, but mostly animals and humans, and mostly in that order. I am humbled and appreciative of your words of kindness and support.

i meant them.

i use cannabis primarily for pain. I used to think I knew pain but then I met neuropathic pain. Sounds like you have your hands full with it. I lean into Indicas and the stronger strains cause they work like a shotgun hitting everything but I’d love something that wouldn’t get me so stoned but calm my CNS without me drooling.
If you find the strain that hits the spot sell me a cut! And I’ll do the same

amekins

amekins

i meant them.

i use cannabis primarily for pain. I used to think I knew pain but then I met neuropathic pain. Sounds like you have your hands full with it. I lean into Indicas and the stronger strains cause they work like a shotgun hitting everything but I’d love something that wouldn’t get me so stoned but calm my CNS without me drooling.
If you find the strain that hits the spot sell me a cut! And I’ll do the same
This, my friend, I can commit to, yes. But it will be yours for free. I consider it a good day when the pain is a nuisance but I have no fantasies about lopping off the body part. I also consider it a godsend when I can have an orgasm that is not painful. Neither of those two things should be a rarity and I’m hoping CBG can add something. It takes a lot for me to reach this comfortable spot where my whole body feels warm and sort of tingles pleasantly. But I’m usually stoned out of my mind to reach that point, so yeah, I get wanting a happy medium.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

This, my friend, I can commit to, yes. But it will be yours for free. I consider it a good day when the pain is a nuisance but I have no fantasies about lopping off the body part. I also consider it a godsend when I can have an orgasm that is not painful. Neither of those two things should be a rarity and I’m hoping CBG can add something. It takes a lot for me to reach this comfortable spot where my whole body feels warm and sort of tingles pleasantly. But I’m usually stoned out of my mind to reach that point, so yeah, I get wanting a happy medium.

I’m interested in the CBG now. I’ve also noticed that strains high in THCV help in the sense of “sobering me up” a bit but still offering the pain management.

my pain is almost unbearable lately but at least an orgasm still feels great so Ishouldnt be complaining. It’s crazy but what drives me nuts is less the aching but feeling cold water all over my body suddenly when I’m actually dry. Or the tingling, pins and needles. Who would have thought that NUMBNESS could HURT SO BAD?

But if someone would just walk up and beat me up I’d prob enjoy feeling something other than this nerve pain.
I don’t know if this makes sense

amekins

amekins

I’m interested in the CBG now. I’ve also noticed that strains high in THCV help in the sense of “sobering me up” a bit but still offering the pain management.

my pain is almost unbearable lately but at least an orgasm still feels great so Ishouldnt be complaining. It’s crazy but what drives me nuts is less the aching but feeling cold water all over my body suddenly when I’m actually dry. Or the tingling, pins and needles. Who would have thought that NUMBNESS could HURT SO BAD?

But if someone would just walk up and beat me up I’d prob enjoy feeling something other than this nerve pain.
It makes total sense. It’s kind of like acute pain interrupts the chronic pain cycle to a degree. I have a lot of nerve entrapment pain in my foot and my low back is a mess. The random shooting knife like pains that radiate down my legs and feet stop me in my tracks. The flu like aches amp up for me with colder weather and stress. I also hate opioids for a lot of reasons and so only have used those post op. It’s exhausting. Oh, look into caryophyllene, too.

Last edited:
beluga

beluga

Dang, guys.
Feelin' for you... I don't mean that in the inappropriate way in the given context...
But, damn.

How do the psychedelics effect you if you don't mind me asking?
Think I recall you saying you take µdoses of LSD, right?
Do either micro or macrodoses provide any kind of therapy?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It makes total sense. It’s kind of like acute pain interrupts the chronic pain cycle to a degree. I have a lot of nerve entrapment pain in my foot and my low back is a mess. The random shooting knife like pains that radiate down my legs and feet stop me in my tracks. The flu like aches amp up for me with colder weather and stress. I also hate opioids for a lot of reasons and so only have used those post op. It’s exhausting. Oh, look into caryophyllene, too.
The shooting pains down the legs really are overwhelming for me. Thank God for pot.

amekins

amekins

The shooting pains down the legs really are overwhelming for me. Thank God for pot.
Those and the ones in my foot make driving a tenuous thing, especially because I drive a standard and my left side is total crap. It’s time for another ablation of the nerves in my spine, but it’s a guaranteed 3-4 week intensification of the pain before the relief occurs, if the procedure is successful. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn’t. The left knee also needs a unicompartmental replacement and that’s going to wait as long as possible. The foot, the next option is for them to essentially rebuild it and so that will only be considered when I can essentially no longer walk.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Those the ones in my foot make driving a tenuous thing, especially because I drive a standard and my left side is total crap. It’s time for another ablation of the nerves in my spine, but it’s a guaranteed 3-4 week intensification of the pain before the relief occurs, if the procedure is successful. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn’t. The left knee also needs a unicompartmental replacement and that’s going to wait as long as possible. The foot, the next option is for them to essentially rebuild it and so that will only be considered when I can essentially no longer walk.
Yeah I can't imagine driving stick in the midst of an attack. Tenuous is a good word.

I hope you continue to make progress toward ever better management.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Have you tried drinking your morning coffee from the head of a unicorn?
IMG 20201203 075150542

I like mine with milk and sugar.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

The random shooting knife like pains that radiate down my legs and feet stop me in my tracks. The flu like aches amp up for me with colder weather and stress.

yep same for me. Flu aches I call them too. Plus the days getting shorter. Damn Canada getting no sunshine lately. If my mood is down I am less apt to deal with the pain.

Dang, guys.
Feelin' for you... I don't mean that in the inappropriate way in the given context...
But, damn.

How do the psychedelics effect you if you don't mind me asking?
Think I recall you saying you take µdoses of LSD, right?
Do either micro or macrodoses provide any kind of therapy?

they helped me get to where I’m at. Sounds crazy but the they helped me realize the pain is part of the journey.
there’s so much more to this damn life than comfort. I usually micro dose Jan to March when I’m struggling most.

amekins

amekins

Lights on, status quo. The clone and its parent are not positively male but another day or two and I suspect I’ll be culling the clone and parent. And that will probably mean I start on two more autoflowers while I wait for these others to finish.
5DB27962 DB31 409D AACA EED647EB8337
A7EBAC1F 75D8 402E 93D7 E063F61B7001
B3A69742 318C 438A ABEA 7F4B8330947C
DEDF6A6F 014D 4EFE 9413 F01A4C1BD9A8
38F83354 5049 4464 9E2F CF8F416F20FF
0ECFC527 B05E 4914 8D93 ED06628340F6

Top Bottom