Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just look at my trained out ladies there super full and have not seen any backward effect on this technique at all ....

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Is this gmo?
No...

This is.
IMG 20201213 1803059932
IMG 20201213 1810442912

amekins

amekins

That's all the stretch that one did... And that's the plant that was never topped.
I don't worry too much about overlapping leaves. Even if there's some condensation.
Like literally several leaves have a layer of condensation holding them together? I had hoped to have enough airflow that it wouldn’t be a problem but it’s been a challenge to get actual leaf movement without overkill to the plants.
Just a heads up if you are worried about PM a high ph plain water spray is sll that's really needed to keep it at bay.
Can you clarify high ph? How high and what are you using (cider or distilled vinegar)?

amekins

amekins

Did you try yelling " fucking stretch " at it ?
Just a theory
I tried and you know what that mofo said??? “Screw you, bitch. Every time my locks get a little unruly you take scissors to them. I’m not doing jack shit for you.”

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Like literally several leaves have a layer of condensation holding them together? I had hoped to have enough airflow that it wouldn’t be a problem but it’s been a challenge to get actual leaf movement without overkill to the plants.

Same... I don't lose sleep over it.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Can you clarify high ph? How high and what are you using (cider or distilled vinegar)?
Acv and any vinegar is acidic..so that wont work. I just use my ph up...ill be honest only did this once, already had a minor PM thing going. Potassium hydroxide is what i used....that after bakind soda wash and rinse. Soda was only used to rid the PM from the plant....then the high ph water used as a prevenative...never came back...those plants were grown out by a friend. Im sure he didnt change the regime at all. Ive read this online too.. high ph water...ive read that extremely low ph'd hexagonal water can keep botrytis at bay outdoors

dire wolf

dire wolf

I tried abs you know what that mofo said??? “Screw you, bitch. Every time my locks get a little unruly you take scissors to them. I’m not doing jack shit for you.”
Hey A I'll check in tomorrow , I just realized that I'm getting old and can't keep up with you whippersnappers , I'm falling asleep , if the plant is really frustrating you .....pull off 4 clones and let em grow straight , make em reach for the light in the beginning ....then pinch or bend em once , that's what I would do gotta figure figure if it's your lights or nutes or inherent strain characteristics that are making her stack up
What strain is it ?
How old ?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Water/condensation etc when its sandwiched between leaves ive noticed all i got was discoloration of the leaf. I dont think its much to worry about. Keep vigil eye, i would, still learning things like me!
You will see for yourself its ok! Still keep an eye on it though.....

amekins

amekins

Acv and any vinegar is acidic..so that wont work. I just use my ph up...ill be honest only did this once, already had a minor PM thing going. Potassium hydroxide is what i used....that after bakind soda wash and rinse. Soda was only used to rid the PM from the plant....then the high ph water used as a prevenative...never came back...those plants were grown out by a friend. Im sure he didnt change the regime at all. Ive read this online too.. high ph water...ive read that extremely low ph'd hexagonal water can keep botrytis at bay outdoors
What is ”high” in this case?

Top Bottom