Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Not a fan of wet trimming look at all the pistils left on the gloves .... dry trim for the win A , nice little smoker well done now get back on the pony n giddy up Gal to the next grow . Od

amekins

amekins

Not a fan of wet trimming look at all the pistils left on the gloves .... dry trim for the win A , nice little smoker well done now get back on the pony n giddy up Gal to the next grow . Od
I hadn’t wet trimmed before so I tried it this time. And there are still three plants (not including basil) in the tent.

amekins

amekins

and what did you think about the wet trimming ? I hoped you smoked those gloves ..... Od
I found it annoying to be that sticky. And yes, gloves and scissors were frozen and scraped and rolled into a little snake for adding to a joint of the old weed. Resin turd.
2BA06470 55F9 4F64 BDE7 DD6E3D0F9867

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Shit dries so quickly here. Into jars it went. I added some pieces of thicker stem because the RH is reading 42% but I expect that to even out in the next 24 hrs. First indoor plant harvested, 67 g. View attachment 1073241
Nice one Supa Mum ...... enjoy 😉 I’m right behind you on the drying n curing done 7 Oz already this morning got one more box of buds to hit may make 15 to 16 zips from the cheese run ...

Top Bottom