Grow Room A/C

• Thread starter CannabisJohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Of course but when u live in a hoa it's up to them if you can put a line set cover up the walls
I love minis but u gots go with what's allowed
Hb

Just paint it to match the house no one will know or better yet put a lineset cover on and paint that

sixstring

sixstring

Thinking of picking one of these
Mr cool diy 24 mini splits up anyone have any experience with them? Didn't see much when I searched for reviews.
http://m.homedepot.com/p/MRCOOL-DIY...-Heat-Pump-230V-60Hz-DIY-24-HP-230A/207085061
alot of problems with that style quick connection on a a/c unit.i would avoid it unless your ok with recharging alot and not worried about all the r410 going into the atmosphere lol.who knows maybe they are finally getting it right and they dont leak but brazing the linesets is the only way to go imo.im sure john will agree on this and prob og gonger haha.never heard of the brand,price is decent though.

N

NoFr1ends

Your line set has to be connected from the condenser to the air handler
If you're on the same level as the condenser you could shoot straight in the room Could go straight inside and run it exposed in the room
Hb

Heard back from the HOA today, no go on a window ac but they will allow me to do a split ac. Good news. Now to find a quality HVAC guy.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

anyone help me out? Hoa might not let me install a lineset for a split ac, or a window ac. Not sure what else are my options? try to do a stealthy double hose portable. Hmm let's see!

You listed all of your options. Mini split, window unit, or dual hose. I just listed them in order from best to worst.

Freshone

Freshone

John,when your on Auto(74 Degrees) in cool mode on a mr slim is there a certain temp the air should be at when leaving the air handler?

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

John,when your on Auto(74 Degrees) in cool mode on a mr slim is there a certain temp the air should be at when leaving the air handler?

All depends on how close the room is near that temperature. If the room is close to set point then compressor will be running at a slow speed.

C

Chuckberries

Hi John sir how much do you charge to evacuate lines on aura 18000 btu. As I'm setting up everything else self right now .I don't wanna screw up this new mini split lol

M

Mitygrows

Anybody no it the LG 48000 duel split is any good I'm thinking about buying one....

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Anybody no it the LG 48000 duel split is any good I'm thinking about buying one....

LG is a decent unit but I've seen failures after 2-3 years in this industry. I've got Mr Slims that have been running for 4 years plus without issues. We put hours on them fast. So they will fail quicker (in number of years. Hours are hours) then if installed in a residence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom