Growers depression? you ever get it

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
The bottom line for me is this......Keep your eyes on the PRIZE!
Just like anything in life, the more you put in to it, the more you get out of it. In the case of my garden, Big Fat Heavy Buds! That's what keep's me motivated. :bong2:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I no longer use much in the way of pharmaceutical pain control, but when I need to, waiting on my poppies to finish up so I can try to make my own black tar isn't gonna be in the works. Seriously. Got kidney stones? Give me my fucking Vicodin or take me to the hospital. Can't move because of my back? Shove a Darvocet into my sweating fist, please.

Mary can do quite a bit, and home remedies can as well, but somethings require Professional Pain Relief and that comes in a smartly pressed pill.

j wizzle

j wizzle

Hey guys Camdog said he was Depressed. Not In Pain

its the same shit IMO. feeling down and not able to work usually means you are sore & tired and in some sort of pain.

the only thing i hate is trimming. cant stand it. i was doing 5 gal DWC buckets and it was a pain watering every day, so i switched to a UC and its like heaven

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just me ? I get a little down when I have to cut the little ladies down.Sad to see em go, I gess I get attached to them! I watch over em all so close for so long I feel like they should all have names or something! I used to feel the same way when I raised cows for meat. Made the mistake of naming the cows and marking the names on the packages of meat! One I remember best was Lucy.My brother kept making jokes about how Lucy was so juicy!

convex

convex

... its the same shit IMO. feeling down and not able to work usually means you are sore & tired and in some sort of pain ...

You have obviously never been clinically depressed - a good thing in my opinion. ;)

But I doubt that was the gist of this thread either - oops.

Cheers

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I do now that I read Joker got robbed today. I just can't stand hearing about thieving scumbags breaking in and robbing somebody of their weed.

That is a body blow to anybody that goes home to a scene like that.

F

farmerjohn

Great advice, cheyenne! lol Develop a black tar heroin habit, just so I'm not helping fill the coffers of any of the pill pushin' companies! You must have some deep, dark reasoning for your adversity to pharms, so I will not belabor the point, except to say I agree totally with Seamaiden. (as usual) Thankfully there are things like pain killers & penis straighteners, (just to name 2) that allow many people to enjoy a better quality of life!

F

farmerjohn

Well, you know the old ditty, vex;

"When I was young & in my prime,
my thing stood str8 out all the time!
But now that time has grayed my locks,
It just hangs down & looks @ my socks!"
:help:

Seriously though, the gist of this string has been & is "Grower's Depression". A twist into pills, heroin & other class "A" narcotics broke out,:party0022: but @ the risk of offending cheyenne, I must say there are pills for that! Dozens of mood elevators make up one of the most over prescribed group of drugs on the market. Hell, Drs. prescribed them for both adults & children, like they are candy mints!

We can argue the pros & cons, yet better we agree to disagree & go on from there. I understand cheyennes position, but know from personal experience, I could not maintain even the diminished quality of life I have, were it not for prescription (& even some non prescription) drugs.:sad0123:

J

johard59

To be a great weed grower you have to either love money way more than an average person or you need to love the weed you're growing

420king-MASSES

i thought it was when i was young and in my prime we use to gangbang all the tiiime knock knock... whos there.... betty.....betty who... betty didnt know his mother was at the bottom of the gangbang ohhhhhhhh....when i was young and in my prime we use to gangbang all the time

Camdawg

Camdawg

thanks everyone for putting in your two cents i really didnt think this thread would generate this much response. i just pulled the plug but plan to re design for better ease.

C

cheyenne

Great advice, cheyenne! lol Develop a black tar heroin habit, just so I'm not helping fill the coffers of any of the pill pushin' companies! You must have some deep, dark reasoning for your adversity to pharms, so I will not belabor the point, except to say I agree totally with Seamaiden. (as usual) Thankfully there are things like pain killers & penis straighteners, (just to name 2) that allow many people to enjoy a better quality of life!

Hey Fj. I wasnt suggesting you set up a refinement lab, but maybe a nice opium tincture would suffice on occasion? Yeah im pretty anti-pharm for many reasons, namely loosing friends to pills...its sucks. Then again ive lost a lot of friends to the horse too....hate it.....anyway man as long as your quality of life is as high as it can be.....whatever gets you through the day man, who am i to say. be well!

F

farmerjohn

Thanks C. I know what you are saying about losing people to the evils of addiction & overdose. That is never to be taken lightly. & I don't. But then, I'm not advocating abuse here, just usage, which is the intended purpose. I've lost a lot of people in car wrecks too, but we all still need to get from point A to point B, so we accept the risk & drive, sanely. Pills aren't much different. Used correctly, they help. Abused & they are like a loaded gun!

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
I find most difficult things in life to be a matter of balance.

600gph

600gph

When I get kinda lazy about my duties I just think of all the people sitting behind a desk...That motivates me...

Greatest job in the world...

mc

Top Bottom