Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

thanks everyone, due to the cable guy taking 5 hours to get me hooked up I guess i'll be moving the ladies tomorrow. should work with no problems but it's still a nervous affair,especially with halfway done ecsd in there, that plant scares me lol

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

have a safe transit.

i remember riding 120mi w/5 flowering girls / some bud / cuts and clones and the road in the middle of the state was under road work and cops had a lane closed down.

i made it home and the next morning my rear tire was shredded.......i never knew it went flat and i hadnt even been toking. im glad luck was on my side.

peace

Strive

Strive

damn ssh, that's one hell of a journey, I only had to go 10 and was sweating, once I got here and opened the door of the uhaul the smell was knock you down strong.

pus, it went... well as could be expected but a big pain in the ass lol. luckily I got it all moved, still have to go to the old spot to double check all traces are gone. I still have to set up but the room the girls are in gets a decent amount of sunlight til I cover the windows and I have a 4" fan & filter exhausting out of a window in the backyard until I can hang my fan & filter but the tent is up & the girls are in it:D

Strive

Strive

right on, I was feeling like one yesterday for sure. today has been a clusterfuck of trying to hang the fan & filter and do smell checks without looking odd for continually going around the side of the house while searching for every single thing I needed. didn't get much done. getting ready to start the veg

Puscifer

Puscifer

Purple Deisel at day 48. Sorry for the slight hps yellow...:(

Strive

Strive

I didn't realize the colas got that long, those things must put out some serious weight

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Dialed in, she'll produce solid foot long colas. I usually do 24 zips from four, she's a yielder for sure!

:D

im on my last round w/a Jack Herrer x Colombian Gold that is a chore to keep under 5' but im pulling between 3-4 zips dry.

a few wk veg and 90d flower is it but the med effect is so/so...............very smooth smoke just wish the high was better.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Dialed in, she'll produce solid foot long colas. I usually do 24 zips from four, she's a yielder for sure!

:D

i have a JH x CG that i get ~3-4 zips of airy sativa bud from but she is on her last run b/c the high just doesnt cut it.

i wish my bubba yielded like the jh x cg or the purple diesel.

Strive

Strive

its a tasty one for sure. we put my last one out in my buddies yard and the neighbors lawn guy pulled it through the fence with a coat hanger. it was almost done, like 78 days I think. dude definitely got himself a qp from it the bastard

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

damn double post.......not sure why my first one didnt show up for a few min.

im going to let this last one go 100d or more, ~50% amber is where im shooting.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Puscifer,

yes............p98 bubba. i hope this one coming down at the end of the month yields ~2 zips. most ive got was just under 3 zips dry.....no stem or stick and she was huge, grown in 10gal of coco.

the jh x cg im referring vegges quick and stretches a lot but bud sites are stacked. i have to top her a few times while veggin in solo cups and she never slows down on growth so the 90d flower is offset by little veg time.

the p98 is my go to med when i have it.

Puscifer

Puscifer

100 days? I'd run out of smoke in between flower days like that, lol.

Puscifer

Puscifer

Pre98 is my go to bed smoke:D
I usually do 20 zips dry and bagged off 4 under 1k watts. I only use 2gal buckets. However, i attribute a lot of that all to a sealed, cooled, dehumidified and co2'd room.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

me too.......i am really inefficient in my grow, my planning sucks, i clone too much and cant stop popping seeds so i havent run out of smoke in several yrs b/c i have several each mo to chop, staggered harvest. i just cant get over the hump to have enough extra to start experimenting making canna pills and other edibles.

100d is a while but i have ran a pheno of ACE - Zamadelica 115d and i tossed the clones. i still have 1/8th curing 6mo+. its tough to invest 6mo to find out you dont like it.

one of the phenos of g13 x haze im running is just starting to form buds, 2 1/2 wks behind her 2 sisters so i think she is a 100-120d flowering girl. she was the runt and now much taller than her siblings.

im eager to explore equatorial sativas and other 6mo flowering sativas but i really need proper outdoor space to run large #'s. until then ill play w/what i got.

peace

Top Bottom