Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

the roots look ok,not the greatest but healthy. you may be right, with the saucers they do spend some time wet though I try to let them suck up the runoff before I hit them again. I need to grab a bucket head and something to stand these pots up out of the saucers on and see if that does it.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

im w/Puscifer in thinking a root issue. i rarely get run off b/c i dont like the bottom roots submerged in nute solution that gets anaerobic by the hr.....i also dont need to deal w/it raising my RH. illwater to 15% run off a few times in flower and daily in the 2 wk flush and that excess run off gets removed.

only thing that killed my yield like that was a flying root aphid infestation that showed a phantom mag issues that i was chasing and unknowingly making things worse.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Strive,

check this link.............(25) 2 gal fabric pots w/handles $15

8812_3103_large.jpg

Strive

Strive

damn that's cheap. hopefully getting them up out of the saucers and better veg time help out, we'll see next month I guess

Strive

Strive

i'm a cheap shit too I guess, the only thing stopping me from using fabric pots is having keep buying them lol. also, my gsc is finally starting to show what it smells like. who in the world decided that smells like a cookie of any sort? idk what the smell is exactly but its almost a patchouli smell. i'd speculate that it smells more like a hippie's dick than a girl scout cookie so far

Strive

Strive

and I think you 2 are dead on about the yield, since yesterday morning they have been sitting up out of the saucers so no sitting in runoff. i'm noticing a whole lot less runoff per feeding which tells me they are drinking up more like this as opposed to sitting in the runoff all the time. it has to be the issue coupled with that round went to flower before they were really ready rootwise due to just needing to get it going. it blew my mind that the strawberry swole up that big and just deflated once it was cut. I think the next one will be better,they had more veg time,still not quite what i'd like but more, the ones that will go to flower in a few days have had plenty of time to veg & develop a good solid root system. i'm disappointed with the yield but i'm disappointed with some full jars which is one of the best ways one can be disappointed I guess lol.

O

outfall3

im in seminole county (undisclosed location) near a river and lake. anyone near by. ive been in hiding to long since my run in with the fuzz when i lived in frickin deltona lol.

B

Beeobee

im in seminole county (undisclosed location) near a river and lake. anyone near by. ive been in hiding to long since my run in with the fuzz when i lived in frickin deltona lol.
I use to live in Lake Mary now I'm 12 miles south

Top Bottom