Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Pre98 is my go to bed smoke:D
I usually do 20 zips dry and bagged off 4 under 1k watts. I only use 2gal buckets. However, i attribute a lot of that all to a sealed, cooled, dehumidified and co2'd room.

im feeding DTW 1x day under a 600w so once i automate the feed and add a light i should do much better.

i toke 70d p98 all day long if i got it and i cant wait to make some dry sift from it. bubba hash will put me to bed if i dont go ez on it.

peace

Puscifer

Puscifer

You're a madman SSH!!!:D
When I first moved to this spot I grew a crazy Thai pheno that flowered for MONTHS! Beautiful fan leaves with foot long 1/2 inch wide fingers. The smoke made you laugh 'til you piss yourself but alas I just didn't have enough/proper outdoor spacing. I would love to run some of the "old school" Sativa's. I miss laughing my balls off..
As far as edibles; my partner just bought the "Magic Butter" machine. He made oil with it for some Brownies. I plan on making tinctures with the thing, using grain alcohol...

Puscifer

Puscifer

DTW is where it's at! Seems a lot of us Fla growers are hip to the coco dtw thing.
Btw, i looked into my crystal ball and i saw Purple Diesel clones in your future...;)

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Puscifer,

id like to hear more about the magic butter machine after you try it out.....sounds like something i may need.

lol...magic butter machine made me think of a utube a video by Filthy Children 'Butter'....a hot ass singer singing a song about getting freaky w/butter.

i like your crystal ball bro.......ill give her a spot in the garden. :)

Drift13,

as long as i have plants coming down every few wks 100+ day is no prob

Strive,

the way i murder seeds im not sure..........they have been on my mind to pop for some time now so maybe before the month is out ill pop them.

i scooped up a server fund cross from Nachillo -- SuperMadreBlanc [(ssh x rene madre) x honey white]
i think ill get to those and Loudog420's cross CaseyJones x SourBubble after the vb thai.

Puscifer

Puscifer

All this Sativa talk got me thinking to back when I was 15-16 (circa 1984, the war on drugs!) living in N 'jersey and taking the Red&Tan lines bus over the G.W. into NY to buy "nickle bags" of Lambs breath (bread?) What i would give for a sac of THAT!!!
Good vibes my Florida peeps!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<waves from across the continent>

Wow, now that's something that we never saw out on the left coast. Ever. I remember plenty o' Thai stick, plenty o' 'lumbo (Colombian), stuff like that. But I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of Lamb's Bread.
You're a madman SSH!!!:D
When I first moved to this spot I grew a crazy Thai pheno that flowered for MONTHS! Beautiful fan leaves with foot long 1/2 inch wide fingers. The smoke made you laugh 'til you piss yourself but alas I just didn't have enough/proper outdoor spacing. I would love to run some of the "old school" Sativa's. I miss laughing my balls off..
As far as edibles; my partner just bought the "Magic Butter" machine. He made oil with it for some Brownies. I plan on making tinctures with the thing, using grain alcohol...

I have a good friend who's a chef and he's put his HUGE stamp of approval on the Magical Butter machine. He now uses that for making a honey-based elixir.
ssh, when are you going to do the Vietnamese black? that's the one that i'm waiting on lol
I have never seen a VB thread finished. Last person I talked to who had some going had it still up in the GH 18mos after she began flowering. Lawdy Lawdy! Bet she's a mind-bender, though.

Strive

Strive

I have a friend who's dad who used to live in nor cal in the 60's and early 70's and used to tell us all sorts of tales of big sur holyweed and the vietnamese black they used to get. he swore the black would send lightweights to the hospital, straight horror weed. not really what i'd call a good time lol but I've always wanted to try it. I've had a couple hazes that were heavy on the paranoia and it actually is a nice contrast to getting stuck to the floor from an indica. get cracking shh!
always wanted to try the infamous piff from up that way too pus

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

haha..............i bet bubba put a hurtin on Mang.

Seamaiden,

ill make sure to finish them up as well as document them here. ill try to flip them young as ive seen them get crazy out of control so time will tell how well i do at keeping them small.

if i need ill reduce the lights to 10/14 to finish them up. ill suffer on yield on the others to get them to finish indoors.

peace

Strive

Strive

ecsd vs. filter= ecsd wins by a nose lol. I am starting to get whiffs of foulness outside my house coupled with the smell of carbon. moving wiped me out so no new filter, looks like i'll be spending my night repacking this damn thing while the neighborhood sleeps(hopefully)

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

i need to do the same but have been thinking of adding another scrubber for the lung room.

i really want to move away from neighbors....i have made it thru another hurricane season w/o an extended loss of power but if i was w/o power for 7-10d id have to scrap my flowering girls or the whole block will be stinking.

at least my neighbors are mostly migrants and illegal so they dont call the cops :D.

peace

Strive

Strive

day 44, they got pretty beat up in the move plus the 2 days of little to no light

gsc
Gsc

slh
Slh

ah
Ssh

bubba
Bubba

ecsd
Ecsd

Ecsd2

Strive

Strive

nice, the grape stomper I grew is starting to cure to a white grape taste I think, nice buzz too, I can actually feel it after smoking bubba kush all day. too bad it won't last much longer, i'm down to about a quarter, hard to stay out of the jar. btw, is that a CASE of job's?! that's some serious smoking

Puscifer

Puscifer

lol, yup, a case of JOBS. I buy them online and its cheaper in bulk.

Strive

Strive

ladies & gentleman, we have a successful repack. an hour of downtime but no more smell, take that ecsd. I can rest easy now. btw, the price of activated carbon is getting a bit high, $70 at wal mart for enough to fill my filter.
ssh I tried a water treatment company looking for carbon for a new water filter i'm trying to patent lol, the guy was going to give me a cubic ft for $40 but wasn't in his office when I went by,i wish he was, $40 would've been so much better

Top Bottom