Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

looking mighty fine bro, i'd jack the shorter ones up with and empty pot or something to even out that canopy, still something I never manage to get right. if you can get the stuff before I get there we'll get you all fixed up on the watering situation no sweat. I wish I was a little closer, that's a lot of jars :D

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

all the short ones are elevated 2' so they are in much better light. here are a few pics taken before lights came on and ill try to get full shots of the 2 Affies later today.

LA #7 -- pic 1

P98 -- pic 2,3

CJ -- pic 4-6
LA AFFIE 7
P98
P98 2
CJ
CJ2
CJ3
CJ3

Strive

Strive

i'm almost sure that #7 is numbered same as mine from the buds, big fat pistils and shorter blades, my #5 looks pretty og dominant to me. that cj is pretty thick already,any smells yet?

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

not able to pick up the smell yet.............its very subtle but not offensive but I hope it gets stronger.

Strive

Strive

I hear you drift, the ranker the better. I was trying to explain to my friend the other day that I prefer the nastier smelling/tasting varieties as opposed to the fruitier stuff. always seems to be stronger than fruit tasting buds. I hope you find some in that power cheese, if not you never know what could "drift" your way ;)
(stupid pun, I know,but I couldn't resist)

ssh, how far into flower are those ladies?

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

...ssh, how far into flower are those ladies?

the CJ / G13Haze / DSD were put into flower on 9/11.
(2) p98 put in 9/26 & (2) p98 put in 10/26
la affie 5 & 7 put in on 10/03

ecsd / ssh / slh / dmt / p98 are the nex to go in..........then the Triangle Kush x DMT and a few MNS Shit x GHMSC BH IBL.

ill be thinning the herd quite a bit by jan b/c I need some space to pop the cookiewreck / vb thai / shitheads.

peace

Drifting13

Drifting13

SSH, you been busier than a one armed paper-hanger. Your gonna be jars ahead after that.
Strive, don't sweat it, I like puns. If ya get my drift. ;) And as it happens, I was gifted some Colombo/Hawaiian seeds. Next time I talk with him I'll try and get the rundown on them. Gonna wait a little while till I drop any of those CxH. Because I only have so much room under that 400 watt lamp and I hope to have a bunch of P/C ready to go in 6 to 8 weeks.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

I wish I was jars ahead............I plan on making canna pills w/the extra so I cant have too much.

im interested to hear about the C x H cross when you know more.

glad ya got some stuff back growing bro.

peace

mushface

mushface

hello florida. is it true that you can grow year round in fla?outdoor

Strive

Strive

yeah man, that Columbian x Hawaiian sounds like some fire, good luck with them.

ssh let me know when you start getting any smells from the cj, I was told mothballs and diesel was what to expect and monster yields. I have one around 23 days in and its getting big

Drifting13

Drifting13

hello florida. is it true that you can grow year round in fla?outdoor
Yes you can grow year round but it's only 12/12 Light/Dark for 4 to 5 months and the summer sun is soooo hot it tends to sun-burn leaves. Add mold to those problem and year round outdoor growing don't work so well down here.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Strive,

how long are you going to take her? im thinking 70-75d but not sure and ill check for smells today.

peace

mushface

mushface

Yes you can grow year round but it's only 12/12 Light/Dark for 4 to 5 months and the summer sun is soooo hot it tends to sun-burn leaves. Add mold to those problem and year round outdoor growing don't work so well down here.
thanks 4 the response

Strive

Strive

I set some old wires & xbox/computer parts out 4 days ago in case anyone wanted them. nobody touched them so in the trash they went. there is now a guy digging them out. I feel like a dick for tossing them in there now,if i'd only waited an hour that dude wouldn't have to dig through coffee grounds & smelly crap

Strive

Strive

ok, here's the rest of the ladies at 63 days,been flushing for a week and have a week to go, ecsd just started flushing yesterday and has another 2 weeks so she'll go 77 days. also, I woke up to the lovely smell of sour diesel in my yard yesterday again so I had to break down and buy a filter. I went with the can 33 cause it was only $125. does it's job so far and is heavy as hell, I also bought a fan controller to slow my fan down a little and make the air pull a slower through the filter, again works so far (fingers crossed).

ssh, I forgot to get pics of the dmt#4, this thing is deadly, i thought it was frosting up so i gave her a little rub on a "frosty" leaf. not trichs, teeth! this thing feels like rubbing shark skin. i may keep the fan leaves for seed scuffing after i cut her haha. maybe 10" tall total and stretch is winding down so i don't think it gets much taller though considering she was only about 3" or 4" when i flipped her.
anyway, here's the girls

everything
Left

Right

ecsd
Ecsd 1
Ecsd 2

bubba
Bubba

slh
Slh

ssh
Amnesia

and here is the can 33 right before install, i'm almost positive it's filled with concrete its so damn heavy
Can33

Strive

Strive

so far so good. I mounted my fan to the filter pushing through the hood now so less chance of smell leaks, temps are holding at a steady 80f with the fan turned down to 1/2 power. i'm surprised, temps were slightly higher with the fan running full power and pulling through the hood so this is a definite improvement. almost ninja quiet, running cooler and the smell is dead for $145 with the fan controller added in. I was planning on buying or making a duct muffler to quiet it down some but I don't need it now

Top Bottom