Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

lol.......the dmt has sandpaper trichs huh. a few more days and the ssh / slh / ecsd / g13 clones will all be rooted and ill clone both dmt's so they can get flowered out.

I bet that can filter has fine granular carbon in it if it is that heavy.

girls are looking good

peace

Strive

Strive

thanks bro. sandpaper or sharkskin, she's starting to get sticky though. best I can describe the smell is chemmy, burning rubber, kush, whatever it is it smells like it'd screw your life up if you smoked it lol. here's a couple shots of her this morning at 31 days
Dmt 2
Dmt 1

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

she is tiny..............lets hope dynamite comes in small packages w/this girl.

Strive

Strive

good grief, I locked myself out of my account yesterday when the site was down, I've been busting my brains trying to remember my log in info lol. completely forgot a password I should've remembered with ease.

Strive

Strive

70 days and time to chop. I took them down at midnight and decided to go ahead and take the sour d too. judging by the cookies & dsd my yields are still way off from what they should be. last time pus asked what the roots looked like and I didn't really pursue that due to that crop being rushed in, this time the roots look a little better but nowhere near what they should look like so it has to be overwatering. I've been dousing them down as soon as they go in and not giving them enough time to start drying out some so the roots can do their thing. anyway that's changing today when the new ones go in so we'll see. I started chopping and forgot to snap any pics until the last 2 which were the amnesia & super lemon haze so here they are,70 days and a 2 week flush

amnesia haze
Amnesia 1
Amnesia 2
Amnesia 3
Amnesia

super lemon haze
Slh 1

Slh 2
Slh 3

Drifting13

Drifting13

Been really quiet here for the last few days. Hope y'all are just busy doing "other" things. Not much new to report here. Hope to get a few pics taken tomorrow and then post them.

Strive

Strive

good to see you back bro, what is this blackberry you speak of? i'm on the edge of my seat lol

Drifting13

Drifting13

Really glad to see ya posting again, Puscifer.
Strive, that makes two of us!!
Carpets getting laid tomorrow and after that I'm hoping for some peace & quiet so I can get some pics done.
But during all the confusion around here I managed to screw-up the PH on all my feeding & watering's. :bag: Stupid noobie mistake of not checking the waters PH right before I use it. Plants have all about recovered but sure slowed thing down...:banghead: :banghead:

Puscifer

Puscifer

The Blackberry is a cross of Black Domina X Raspberry Cough. The particular pheno I'm getting is coming from the PNW, Oregon to be exact. It's a really dark purple strain that stinks like a mofo and will make you very sleepy.

Drift, learned that very same lesson myself...:banghead:

Drifting13

Drifting13

I'm wondering do y'all use tap water. Seems my local tap water PH's @ 8 fresh outa the faucet but when I let it sit to get chlorine gone the PH also drops to between 6.75 to 7.25. Does this sound "normal"? I'm using the PH kit from my pool, so my reading only get so good....
Thanks in advance!:cigar::cool:

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Drift,

I use tap also but don't remember the ph of it w/o nutes but w/1 tsp mb + .25 ml ph down per gallon of tap im at 5.9 - 6.0...........yellowish orange using my reagent drops.

when using 8 ml of flora nova bloom per gallon of tap I need to ad .75ml ph down to get the same 5.9 -6.0 ph.

Puscifer,

I love anything new and sleepy is ok w/me..........what about its munchies effect? my sweet pheno of Ultra Sonya im toking currently will turn you into a glutton. you can be hurtin full and if you smoke it you will be looking for something to eat knowing your full and unable to eat but still looking.

I cant have too many of those munchies inducing strains in my garden or ill need a wider wheel chair.

ill get to those VB x Thai very soon so even if they take 6 mo to flower ill post up the progress. im going down to 1 gal pot so I can fit more in my 5x5 tent and that way the vb thais wont over run my space. my longest flowering girl was a 115d Zamadelica and I tossed it so another 45d seems a lifetime but I have more veg time in my 2 dmt's so as long as I have meds im good.

Strive,

how is that DMT looking and is there any smells yet?

peace

Strive

Strive

lol, a wider wheelchair. smelling lemony kushy delicious, beautiful to behold and looks almost black. chunking up nicely with some very dense nugs, you make your way on over to east and you'll see for your self. i'm dying to try her and counting down haha

drift, I use tap too, on the pool kit I used those when I first started but quit for some reason, I remember getting off readings I think. if you have a local store or place you order from these are cheap and I use them to this day

if your ph test is correct then that sounds like a great ph for soil. i'm not great in soil but if it were me i'd water in some powdered dolemite and not sweat the ph of the water, it should keep you in the correct range. somebody stop me if that's incorrect or there's a better way, again, I suck at soil(don't tell anybody)

Drifting13

Drifting13

Thanks again for the insight. I had planned on upgrading my PH testing supplies. But wasn't sure which way to go.
I'm really looking forward to the day we can all sit down together and burn some bud, without having to be paranoid about our safety.

Strive

Strive

me too and its coming I believe, just wish it'd hurry up lol. those drops work, not as accurate as a meter is but they do work and that small bottle will last a while.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Jut wanted to post the two Purple Diesel that someone was so kind to gift me, so I would have something to flower sooner than my Power Cheese seeds.
IMG 2456

They are looking much better since my PH fuckup:banghead: I know as long as we learn from our mistakes... Took some pics of the PC at the same time today. Kind of hard to see in with all my other plants in the yard. I'll be taking more pics before the ones I choose go under the light first. Some of the P/C are going to a friend for him to flower.
IMG 2452 IMG 2453
Hope y'all having a good weekend.:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom