Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Got a beach house over by cape coral, always wondered what it would be like to just move there and bang it out

That's a nice area. I dont know about growing in the cape though. They're a bunch of pot nazis! Wont be long and they'll be a med state too.;) You do any snook fishing? I fished most of the intercoastal there. Love me some saltwater fishing!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Haha hell yeah! plus all the houses in my community got that bad drywall from china, so they all sold cheap, hadda rip all the old stuff out but it was a fun project ""fun"" lol. I usaully just dab it up down there, the dam houses are to close together to be burnin the stank i got in the pool. and ironically the last time i went saltwater fishing was in belize and i felt bad afterwords. I just don't got it in me to catch a fish thats bigger then me and more or less watch it suffocate in the hot sun when i know i'm not gonna eat it, they said to get um stuffed and have it as a trophy fish but thats not really my thing. I'd rather go cooter fishing right off the beach anyways. haha i fish it up on the lake though, ice cold beer with a fresh dab and a 5 pound bass on my line....doesn't get much better then that, except when it does. hahaha. yah their sure to go next, hopefully ohio will go first tho

Strive

Strive

hey, there is a florida growers thread here already, cool. working on some pre 98 bubba kush, double snitchberry diesel, I mean strawberry, la affair, mob boss, grapestomper og, super silver haze, super lemon haze, ecsd and girl scout cookies right now in coco dtw. pics shortly

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
hey, there is a florida growers thread here already, cool. working on some pre 98 bubba kush, double snitchberry diesel, I mean strawberry, la affair, mob boss, grapestomper og, super silver haze, super lemon haze, ecsd and girl scout cookies right now in coco dtw. pics shortly

Nice lineup ya got! Welcome to the farm bro.

Strive

Strive

thanks, it's a process of elimination right now, not enough slots open for all of them so we'll see what's worth keeping. bubba & ecsd aren't going anywhere but the rest are going to have to show me something good

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
thanks, it's a process of elimination right now, not enough slots open for all of them so we'll see what's worth keeping. bubba & ecsd aren't going anywhere but the rest are going to have to show me something good

Do you know what cut of cookies you got?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
its the forum cut, just started her flowering a couple days ago. she has a nice little shady spot in the back so hopefully she'll yield a little for me

Very nice. I cant wait for florida to go med. Tough laws down there. I'll be back next year after summer so hopefully something changes.

Strive

Strive

these are some very crappy phone pics, trying to get a better camera but this is it for now. the little ones went in Wednesday, the rest are at day 37 or 38. first time trying out a new feeding schedule and got a little happy with the N so you may be able to make out some claw action in there lol

All1
All2
All3
Bubba
Dsd
Ecsd
Gsc
Gsog
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I love to fish but haven't done much in a while, you?
Puscifer! how goes it my friend?

Love to fish epecially the intercoastal of SW Florida. I came down last Jan and caught a few Reds. I hear Snook is back on the menu! Cant wait to get back. Here in mich now so the Salmon are calling me.:)
SpaceCoast present and accounted for!
Hell yes, a Florida thread!

Home of Mosquito Lagoon!! I might just book a charter over there this winter for some Huge Reds!!:woot:

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

nice strive...........i love the snitchberry bro. seriousl been thinking of ditching it for that very reason.

id post pics if i can figure it out.

peace

Strive

Strive

NOOOOOOOO! don't dump it! screw that dude, the plant didn't tell on nobody lol. I wouldn't buy anymore of his gear but the plant is innocent, we'll just call it the snitchberry haha
yeah just look by the reply button, upload a file

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

yes they are and they are growing more since the re-pot.

crazy ass vigor, Lou hit it out of the park now lets see how they preform in flower........soon, 1-2 wks top before the flip.

peace

Top Bottom