Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

im going to keep the snitchberry for now but i think ill blaze a few bowls outta the bong in hopes that karma meets up w/ALL Snitches.............sooner than later.

peace

Strive

Strive

it usually does bro. i'm trying to talk my girls into hurrying cause my jars are all empty or i'd fire up some as well

Mag, whats going on?

check it out, I got banned for posting. just posting.asked what happened to the fgt and said hello to a friend and then this. that's enough of that place for me,the hell with them

Untitled
MaggieKlone

MaggieKlone

it usually does bro. i'm trying to talk my girls into hurrying cause my jars are all empty or i'd fire up some as well

Mag, whats going on?

check it out, I got banned for posting. just posting.asked what happened to the fgt and said hello to a friend and then this. that's enough of that place for me,the hell with them

Hey, what up?
Thats some pretty fucked up shit really. They are just going off the deep end, and don't want you contacting anyone, the hubris.

Strive

Strive

yeah, all of us made it what it was,you start getting rid of folks for no reason and before you know it you're stuck with nobody

Puscifer

Puscifer

I fear the mag will go the way of OG....
But hey, hear we are and thanks to fellow farmers for welcoming us hear :)
Strive, MK, glad to see you hear. Gotta keep close knit cause with any luck we'll have a legal medical gathering soon enough here in the dirty!
Gonna take a few lights out pic in a few.
Lets keep this thread on page one brothers and sisters!!!!!

Puscifer

Puscifer

I keep getting an error when trying to upload a pic. No matter the size...:confused:

Strive

Strive

take your time pus, mine always look good til I see pics of yours anyway haha

Puscifer

Puscifer

The following error occurred
Their was a problem uploading your file
.10 jpg

Thats what I get when I select the file. I double checked and the files are well within size limit.
Ill get the hang of it yet Strive!

Strive

Strive

rofl, I only asked why the fgt was locked and if it'd be reopened and then posted a few times back and forth about meeting here and that was what I got about 10 minutes later. like pus said, it's falling apart anyway, they did me a favor imo. besides, here we are!

Strive

Strive

registry error maybe pus? try clearing your history and if that doesn't do it run a registry scan if you have some software for it. whatever it is it happened today because you uploaded your avatar

ssh, lets see your casey jones, i'm curious how fast yours is moving

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

you know how it goes but im addicted to growing so ill always be around and medicated.

i forgot about this place but signed up in 09.

ill be here much more......now i need to get a better camera so i can take some macro's.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

casey is still in that small black pot and is ~14" and she will geta transplant & cloned this wkend.

that #7 la affie x fire og is really packing on weight but still not like the #5...........ill get some pics of them this wkend or next when they get the ax.

peace

Top Bottom