Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drifting13

Drifting13

Dawn Patrol, your plant is looking good & frosty to boot. Glad to hear your over that flu that had a few of us down. And I'm with Strive..."what is she?"?

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

heya dawn patrol, good seein you as well...nice gals you've got there...frosty tops...hope the health is doing better...
Thanks boo, I'm feeling much better today.

very nice dp. your cross you said? what is she?
Dawn Patrol, your plant is looking good & frosty to boot. Glad to hear your over that flu that had a few of us down. And I'm with Strive..."what is she?"?

I hit a Medijuana female with some "Pakistani Chitral" (aka Purple Paki, Purple Pakistani) pollen. As I said, these aren't really representative plants, just old mums I flowered instead of trashing them.

Fortunately I have a bunch of seed from that cross and some day I'll be able to play with them. I don't chuck a lot of pollen, but I think this cross has some merit. It doesn't purple up unless it gets cold (high 30's, low 40's) for a couple days in a row (and that doesn't happen often here), so these pics from last spring show none of that coloration.

Mxc01
Mxc02

Strive

Strive

damn sure looks good. I remember the medi being around, heard it was some pretty heavy stuff. sounds like a hell of a cross.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

DP,

that medijuana cut I ran sure didn't yield that well but I bet those crosses will have some good stuff in them.

keep us informed how the turn out.

peace

Drifting13

Drifting13

First harvests of the Power-Cheese!
IMG 2516

IMG 2517

IMG 2518

As you can see I'm not real fussy with my trimming because I grow for me myself & I.;)
I have another P/C that's about a week or so out from chopping. I'll show her off then.:cool:
I don't know about the rest of y'all but this weather has been hard on all the extra metal parts in me. With a bit of luck within a week or two it'll be back to riding weather.:D

Drifting13

Drifting13

let us know how she smokes drift, looks good from here
It'll be 4 to 5 weeks till I can smoke :depressed: again...fucking VA.:banghead: But yes I will let y'all know how she tastes. I will say the smell on my fingers was very nice & sticky.

Canappa

Canappa

First harvests of the Power-Cheese!
View attachment 371114
View attachment 371115
View attachment 371116
As you can see I'm not real fussy with my trimming because I grow for me myself & I.;)
I have another P/C that's about a week or so out from chopping. I'll show her off then.:cool:
I don't know about the rest of y'all but this weather has been hard on all the extra metal parts in me. With a bit of luck within a week or two it'll be back to riding weather.:D

Great Buds Bro, Looks like a little fox tailing going on hard to tell with the pics? I love plants with Fox Tails.

Strive

Strive

well, so far it seems that the cookies are doing better right under the light, as opposed to indirect lighting which is what I keep reading. we'll see at the end of the road

Drifting13

Drifting13

Great Buds Bro, Looks like a little fox tailing going on hard to tell with the pics? I love plants with Fox Tails.
By fox tailing do you mean the buds forming with tufts coming out of them? If so yes. I'll get a better close up shot today. Haven't figured out why that one shot came out fuzzy when I cropped it down.
Glad you enjoyed the pics...

Canappa

Canappa

Yes sir looks like a fox tail..where the buds that are forming long flowers that kind of look like dreads.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Just received this... :cool::eek::singing::woot:;):cigar:

It's official: The Supervisors of Elections have validated enough of our submitted signatures to place us on the ballot in November - more than the 683,149 we needed and in the required number of congressional districts.

This is an amazing feat. I have to admit, less than a year ago I never thought we'd see this day - but thanks to your support and hard work, we were able to make history together. I want to thank everyone involved in this campaign - particularly our staff, donors, petition collectors and volunteers - for making this possible.

The only thing holding up official certification and placement on the ballot is the ruling by the Florida Supreme Court, which could come anytime between now and April 1.

Canappa

Canappa

Just received this... :cool::eek::singing::woot:;):cigar:

It's official: The Supervisors of Elections have validated enough of our submitted signatures to place us on the ballot in November - more than the 683,149 we needed and in the required number of congressional districts.

This is an amazing feat. I have to admit, less than a year ago I never thought we'd see this day - but thanks to your support and hard work, we were able to make history together. I want to thank everyone involved in this campaign - particularly our staff, donors, petition collectors and volunteers - for making this possible.

The only thing holding up official certification and placement on the ballot is the ruling by the Florida Supreme Court, which could come anytime between now and April 1.

That's great news gives me another reason to move back to Florida, lived in Miami back in the early 90's. don't know what I am doing in the cold?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That's great news gives me another reason to move back to Florida, lived in Miami back in the early 90's. don't know what I am doing in the cold?

Word to that! This fucking polar vortex is killin me! Sucking all the humidity out of everything makin me itch.lol

Canappa

Canappa

Word to that! This fucking polar vortex is killin me! Sucking all the humidity out of everything makin me itch.lol

I hear you bro, These dam gas bills on top on my light bills is sucking all the money out of me making be broke lol

Top Bottom